Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V M DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
My query is related with BCG vaccination scar/mark. Our baby got vaccinated with BCG after 5 days birth but he did not get the vaccination mark. Should we go for re-vaccination?
I am suffering from hair desiess so that my hair is losing and also skin problem in morning my face gets dull n roughf.
Dark or light colour patches on the skin are a constant embarrassment and definitely a beauty issue. Such pigmentation of the skin is generally caused by exposure to sunlight, allergies or even heredity.
However, these can be reduced considerably with the help of these natural remedies:
1. Potato Power - Potatoes are great for skin pigmentation issues like dark circles, dark patches and even melasma – the brown or greyish brown patches that appear on nose, forehead, cheeks or other areas exposed to the sun.
Grate a medium sized potato, squeeze its juice and apply it on the affected areas. Rinse after half an hour. Use regularly to get desired results.
2. Fruity Bleach - Banana has skin lightening properties. You can also add papaya, if available, to get a great fruity bleach that will help to get rid of all types of skin pigmentation.
Mix the pulp of both these fruits and apply on the face. Rinse after 15-20 minutes to get a glowing skin.
3. Amazing Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera gel has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and help to produce new cells. As a result, when applied on the dark spots, they disappear with regular use leaving behind refreshed and rejuvenated healthy skin.
Mix thoroughly ½ a tsp of honey with 2 table spoons of aloe vera gel and apply on the affected area. Wait for some time before washing it off to get amazing results.
4. Sandal Wood Secret - Sandal wood purifies the blood and also works as a skin tonic. It also offers protection from sunlight and UV rays.
Mix equal quantities of sandalwood powder and rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply on the affected areas and wash after 30 minutes to get soft, rejuvenated skin.
5. Wonders of Cucumber - Cucumber is a skin rejuvenator and combined with lemon, it works wonders to lighten up the skin.
Extract some cucumber juice and mix with lemon juice. Apply on the skin and rinse after some time. You can use each of them separately too, they are even effective on their own.
6. Awesome Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple Cider Vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin to bring out fresh, younger looking skin.
Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar with water and apply on the dark or light patches on the skin. Wash off after some time.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Face Rejuvenation Myths Debunked?
My age is 28. And my face is like looking old. And I have scars in my face. Please help me the diet to take look young and creams to use?
Silk pillowcase slows down skin aging
Using silk pillowcase is known to slow down skin aging by giving you a wrinkle-free skin. This is due to many good qualities of silk fibers.
Silk is a natural fiber obtained from animals and contains amino acids which are compatible and friendly to the human skin. It also contains temperature regulators which adjust your skin to the changing temperatures. Hypoallergenic silk fibers resist many skin allergens like fungus, spores etc making it ideal for sensitive skin.
The tightly woven fiber which remains most in contact with your face retains moisture to your skin and keeps your skin well hydrated. Unlike dry and flaky skin, moistened skin cells are most likely to show fewer wrinkles and hence slow down skin aging process.
Mere face pe bahut se baal h.jiski wajah se face thoda dull lgta hai. Kya kru jisse face pe baal km ho jae. Please jo b solution btaiyega wo kb tk proper result dega ye b bta dijiyega please Thank you.
Sorry again one question. Please acknowledge me. Want to gain wait to. And my skin completion is overall dark. So please suggest me some vitamins for lightning body color. Regards.
I used melacare cream for fairness in beginning it gave me good results for fairness but now my skin became reddish'can you tell me other cream or alternative for fairness.
I have fordyce spots on shaft of the penis, scrotum,inside mouth and upper lips. It was started to grow on shaft of penis in age of 18 and now slowly its started to grow on border of upper lips. Its very embracing if its come on lips. Otherwise on other place it can be not seen. Please suggest me proper treatment for this.
Hi i m 23 years old, can anyone suggest me which cream I can use as I have a acne problem on my face, my face lack moisture, it is oily and have a loose skin which appear as to be wrinkled, so i am unable to decide what cream to use, for my healthy clear skin.
Mam I am 15 years boy and my face is very dull and very bad. So for this reason any students does not want to talk with me. So please suggest me medicine for attractive face.
I am 28 girl and have many post acne scars on my left cheek. They make me feel inferior in front of others. I have these on my face since last 3.4 years. What should I do. How can I clear my skin with natural home remedies?
Hi I have a problem in my skin. Below my right side eye there is a black spot and under eyes dark circles also. So please help me to remove that dark spot and my skin is oily. I am 20 years old only so please help me.
How to whiten skin permanently. Which creams have to use for whitening. My hands are black. I want to white my face and body, and lips.
I have eczema on my both legs n constantly get itching Daily for that m using dipsalic tube cream on it from very long time Now Its not much itching But black marks are there Hiow can it be removed And m still using dipsalic cream If I not Use Daily again eczema come out on legs What is the permanent treatment for it to be removed permanently.
Heartburn is a common symptom experienced by many people, but is often overlooked as indigestion. Besides making you uncomfortable, this can be a sign of a much bigger health problem. While the occasional heartburn can be treated with antacids, chronic heartburn can be a sign of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) or acid reflux.
Here are three important reasons you should not ignore heartburn
- It can promote tooth decay: The acid regurgitated might not necessarily stop in the esophagus. It can often also make its way into your mouth. When this happens frequently it can promote tooth decay and wear out enamel. This can also leave your mouth with a sour taste. Acid reflux induced tooth erosion can easily be prevented by the early treatment of acid reflux,but in most cases is noticed only after the damage has been done.
- It can cause cancer of the esophagus: Chronic acid reflux that persists for years can lead to changes in the cells of the esophagus. This can lead to a cancerous condition known as Barrett's esophagus. The condition has no other symptoms can if left untreated can develop into cancer of the esophagus. Women are at a higher risk of this form of cancer than men. Though esophageal cancer is relatively rare, it is not something to be trifled with. The survival rate of esophageal cancer is very low in comparison to other forms of cancer. Only 15-20% patients live longer than 5 years after this condition is diagnosed.
- It can lead to breathing problems: Heartburn is caused by stomach acid flowing back into the esophagus. If it is inhaled after regurgitation, it can worsen asthmatic conditions and pneumonia. At the same time, treating acid reflux with medication like PPIs can also increase the risk of pneumonia as it can promote bacterial growth and suppress coughing. Thus, when consulting a doctor for acid reflux treatment ensure that you mention any existing asthmatic conditions so that you can be treated with your lung functioning in mind.
In addition, acid reflux can also impact a person's health and quality of life. To prevent heartburn people often find themselves avoiding certain foods. This can impact their social lives and in turn make them withdrawing into themselves. A person's sleep can also be affected by heartburn. Hence, it is important to treat heart burn as early as possible and not wait for it to become a chronic problem.
Get Rid of Dark Circles
Hi friends, I’m Dr. Rohit Batra from Derma World Skin and Hair Clinics. We have two clinics, one in Rajouri Garden, and New Rajendra Nagar, and today we’re going to talk about dark circles.
So whether you are a student, a housewife, or an aspiring model, everyone wants to get rid of dark circles. And there are many myths associated with dark circles. People think that they have not been taking proper diet, if they have not been taking proper sleep, or they are under stress, and that’s the reasons for dark circles. Well in most of the scenarios, none of these is the cause for dark circles. Most of the people in India suffer from dark circles because they have lots of fat in the under eye area, which with their age, during their development, these things develop. And once these dark circles develop, no matter how much of home remedies you do, how much of cucumber you go for, how much of ice you apply, or any creams you apply, it’s going to stay there.
Something that really will give you good benefit for dark circles is dermal fillers. We inject the dermal filler in the area which is having lots of fat tissue, and once the loss of fat tissue is taken care of, the dark circles vanish altogether for approximately 14 to 16 months. The procedure is very simple. There is hardly any pain. There are no side effects. And you can get rid of your dark circles in as less as twenty minutes flat. So if you want something for your dark circles that will bring back your lost confidence, that will give rise to a new you and will add to your beauty, visit us at Derma World Skin and Hair Clinics.
You can either log in to our profile at Lybrate, or call us, or Derma World Skin and Hair Clinics at Rajouri Garden and New Rajendra Nagar, and we can help you get rid of your dark circles, under-eye dark circles in less than twenty minutes. Thank you.