Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.L.ShyamYour feedback matters!
I m 28 year old and height is 5.4 weight is 54 kg so please suggest me how I gain weight faster I want min weight 70 kg.
I have headaches that occur in the middle of sleep or early mornings. Migraines that no matter how many paracetamol tabs I take it just dulls the pain but does not give complete relief. Is there any medication for Migraines or headaches that occur while getting up from sleep. It's like someone splitting your head.
In the heat of the moment, condoms are sometimes opened too quickly, which at time tears them without us even realizing it, so take the extra time to push the condom down and tear open on the “tear here” line.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my cheek. I used scar removal cream for 6 months but didn't see any changes what should I do?
Plz solve my problem I have neck and joints pain problem I used soo many medicines but no results please any medicine.
Eating a piece of cheese after a meal helps in pulling away some of the plaque and leftover tiny food particles from meals. And since it contains calcium, it adds to the health of teeth and bones as well.
Lots of pimples are occurring on my face . I had tried lots of tablets and creams . What should I do know to remove pimples from my face . Please tell me.
How to control body fitness. Than. How to pressing teeth doctor. My tongue pain on every day I have clean to my teeth. What I can do it doctor?
Sir my front bottom teeth get removed. So what will be the cost for duplicate teeth. Please tell me in detail. than.
Hello sir I want to increase my sex stamina. Today I have only 1 to 1.5 min sex time. But I increase it to 4 to 5 min. please help and suggest medicine name to increase my sex capability/time.
Hi I am mahi Nd I have a problem with my dry skin because of that I have pimples and marks on my face its rough and damn dry I feel shy and uncomfortable because of this and my skin is unhealthy How should I make it glowing skin. Please help me.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am a 28 years old woman and have been married for the past one year. We have been trying to conceive but no luck yet, also probably because I have PCOD. Got a follicular study done. It was normal. Got a hormone profile done. All normal. And now this month, I am a week late. I was supposed to get my periods on the 31st. But it did not come. I am cramping like crazy- bad lower abdomen cramps, leg cramps. I am extremely bloated up (people have started to notice) and feel nauseous after eating. I have also had a slight rise in temperature and a constant white discharge. I am also experiencing trouble sleeping and am feeling tired constantly. I tested for pregnancy on the 4th day of my missed period. It came back negative. What is happening to me? I am worried.
I am 19 years old my face skin becomes dull and underneath skin of lips getting darker what should I do please suggest me.
Sir I am suffering from fever for last two days. I have already taken general medicine. But it did not work. So suggest me.
Dear Sir/Mam, My age is now 20 and my problem is that I want to fat and healthy but still after eating so much food I am slim. Frankly speaking, I had a very bad habit of eating gutkha. I mean to say Vimal Pan Masala. Thats oll. I will very helpful if you give me some good way of becoming fat in few days.
Almost everyday we read about people ending their lives by committing suicides from celebrities to common man to even children . Although this is not permitted in any religion and there is a legal debate on whether it should be legalized, the fact remains that people are driven towards this unfortunate step. Let's take a look at the common reasons for suicides to become so very common.
1) Lack of intimacy- We see that although we are surrounded by people most of people are having friends only on Facebook. Even among the people we interact everyday nobody wants to open up with anyone or allow you to open up with them.The fact that you are surrounded by people who don't share themselves with you intimately starts pulling your mind downwards. Work colleagues are bothered only about work, family is only bothered about the income you are generating, partners are obsessed with how much you can spend on them, friends are occupied with what benefits you can share with them. Therefore all in all, despite having all relationships, people feel left out and alone like as if their inner self has been left unwanted and uncared of. The monotony of mechanical life hastens the culmination of this abuse into drastic steps like suicide.
2) High demands- People are often left to fend with high demands from them from their social circle. Many people cannot attempt this and some who attempt are not able to make it. This leaves them with a feeling of failure which is often frowned and looked down upon whether it is a student or a professional. It is no surprise that today even below 10 years olds are successfully attempting suicides.
3) Inappropriate planning- Planning is a key necessity for successful results whether it is financial or relationships. but unfortunately many people are unable to obtain the correct know how which will enable to implement their plans successfully.
4) Inability to cope- Many people plan to do things but are unable to cope with the harsh realities that come with the plans. To some it may be unseen to some unbearable. So although they set out on doing something the journey is not what they had expected.
5) Lack of results- Sometimes although everything is planned well, executed well and completed well it does not fetch us the rewards that may seem appropriate to the level of efforts. This is something that is very difficult to deal for most people and is a result of many unfortunate casualties.
6) Lack of desire-It is very important to have something to look forward to in life. But unfortunately in an age where drinking water and using the toilet cost s money many people cannot think of having something to look forward to and hence this unfortunate step.
Therefore, you have to be very prudent in what we are doing today because we can never predict which way our lives may go and even importantly which way you may yourself go based purely on circumstances beyond our control dependent on the choices we make today or others make for us. Although suicide is not a sensible solution to any problem it does remain a common reality. If you are feeling suicidal please remember to seek help.
Please feel free to consult me privately for further assistance.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.