Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.l.shyamYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 31 years old (male) I had diarrhea one month back I went to hospital stayed there for 48 hours then I was recovered and came back. For 10 days everything was fine except weakness then on one day after eating some different food I felt like suffocated then suddenly I had a loose stool at least 4 times within an hour then my body also got heated but suddenly after drinking electoral powder I feel better then since that day to till today that is since 30 days i am having bowel movements only in the early-morning that too in semi solid yellow color stool after that I feel weak and totally empty stomach then after that since 3 days i am having fenugreek seeds with yogurt after my bowl moment I mean in the early morning with empty stomach since 3 days i am doing this but a little change occurred my bowl timing shifted to 7-8 am in the morning first i'll get a yellow coloured a bit solid stool following with semisolid stool. Sir what exactly is happening to me i am worried is there any chance of getting serious issues is my colon not absorbing fats and electrolytes or when I was admitted in hospital they gave me a lot of injection may be antibiotic is it. Its side effects if so. Is there any home remedies which can get back to me normal the place where I stay is a small village which is very away from good hospitals sir it will be helpful if you can help me with home remedies. If not can you tell me any home test which can estimate the seriousness of my condition.
Hi doctor, my hands are shivering at some time and veins are very visible of my hand and I am very skinny. I don't what is happen with me? Please help me doctor? Give me right suggestion. I want to build mu body stronger.
Type 2 diabetes is commonly seen in adults, but nowadays its prevalence is rapidly increasing in young adults and even teenagers. It is a chronic disorder that adversely affects the way your body processes and metabolizes the glucose (blood sugar).
In Type 2 Diabetes, your body either resist the effects of insulin, a hormone that controls the sugar flow into the cells or does not produce adequate insulin to maintain a normal glucose level. Incorporating a healthy living, with the focus being on eating healthy and exercising regularly (for about 30-45 minutes) can help keep Diabetes Type 2 in check.
- Take small and frequent meals i.e. 4-6 times a day spread across regular time intervals. Also, carry a quick fix of carbs that can come to aid when the sugar levels drop.
- Foods rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates, such as bread, vegetables, fruits and whole grain cereals should be at the top of the priority food list. Stay away from fatty or fried food.
- Keep a check on your glucose level regularly at home with the help of a blood glucose meter.
- A three monthly HBA1C test (three-month average blood sugar) can help to know overall blood sugar control.
- Limit consumption of alcohol and completely cut down on tobacco.
- Get up from your couch and hit the nearest jog course or do the exercise of your choice. There is no substitute to physical activities if you are on your way to control Diabetes; be if any type.
- Assess cholesterol and blood pressure count periodically.
- Because of nerve damage and poor blood circulation, your foot may have to bear the brunt of this disorder as well. Take good care of your feet. Check your feet for swelling, red spots and blisters; wear special shoes with a soft pair of socks that can keep your feet dry. Get your feet examine by special instruments for blood circulation and sensation in feet.
- Diabetes damages oral health as well. Visit a dentist for a gum and tooth checkup at least a couple of times in a year.
- Get your kidneys and retina tested as diabetes may weaken the blood vessels of these areas.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.