Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. V.l.shyamYour feedback matters!
I have recently got almost my entire face covered in acne. I do not understand how this suddenly has happened. Never before have I even got a pimple. Please suggest some measures to deal with it. Thank you.
I am 20 year old male and have backpain for last 2 or 3 months. I have used some pain relief creams like fast relief moov etc vt still I have the problem.
Hello sir please you help me this time my problem is dark circles an face white problem mera face hr jgha jgha se white rhta h or dark circles bhot ho rhe h last two months se sb mujhe tokte h mujhe accha nh lgta so please help me.
I am 28 year old male suffering from throat problem. I do smoking & smoke 6-7 cigarettes daily. From last 2-3 months I am facing problem like pain in my ears, pain in neck muscles, sometimes I feel that something stick in my throat. For that I search it on google. From that time I am threatening that I have throat cancer. Please help me to know better. Thanks
Where is jacjoy tablets and phalotop oil available. Whether they are ayurvedic or allopethic and can be purchased from medical shops /?
When I have to talk to anyone in the eye keeps an eye on the time I feel uncomfortable and I was lost my confidence and My jaw pain at the back. Si what is the solution?
I am 55 yrs old man. I have gout tophi near left smallest toe finger. can it be dissolved by homeopathic medicines.
Respected Sir/madam, I don't feel comfortable when I go outside feeling unnecessary fear, like what will happen if something will happen to me. I read many books to get out from this situation but I feel it's next to impossible. I don't feel good when I go anywhere. I only go to my shop and after shop I go back to my home. If anyone ask me to come outside I feel extreme fear, day by day it's raising. I'm really getting confused day by day. I am unable to complete my day by day routing also. Kindly help M struggling with myself. When I share these things with my elder brother he says, It's very serious issue and you have lost your sensation towards the world, and he always suggest me to consult any doctor, I lost my grandfather and grandmother in starting of this year, and they were our guardian but now they are not with us anymore and when these things comes in mind, I lost control on my thoughts. Kindly suggest how can I recover because I want to experience this life.
My friend having the problem if lichen planus on skin (not oral) for around one year now only lichen marks are left they r so dark recommend for lightening these marks.
My knees pain all time? What should I do and I have red eyes what should I do? Also the loss of hair happens please suggest which hair oil I should use?
It usualy starts with nose with symtoms of running nose,itching,sneezing and nasal block. May cause watering of eyes and irritation in throat.Ultimatly may involve lungs causing cough and shortness of breath.It is usualy due to allergy to pollen,dust,mite,furs,moulds,danders and food.Best treatment is to identify the offending allergen and avoid it.Densensitization is advised if avoidence doesnot give expected benifit.
Starving yourself can be the worst way to lose weight. Not only does this affect your health, it also slows down your metabolism to conserve energy. A slow metabolism means that the body will take longer to burn fats. This is the opposite of what is needed for weight loss. On the other hand, eating certain types of food can boost your metabolism and aid weight loss. These foods are high in nutrient value and low on fats. Let’s take a look at some of these types of food.
- Grapefruit: Eating half a grapefruit a day can make you see a rapid fall in your weight. This fruit is not only rich in vitamins and proteins but also contains a compound that can lower the hormones that affect fat storage such as insulin. Grapefruit is also 90% water and hence satiates hunger faster.
- Brown rice: Many people find it impossible to imagine a meal without rice. White rice may look nicer but brown rice is richer in fiber and healthier to eat. Brown rice also contains healthy carbs that burn fat and boost metabolism. Additionally, it has a low calorific value.
- Salmon: Of all meats, salmon is the leanest and least fattening. This rich source of protein keeps the stomach feeling satiated for longer without adding fat to your body. The best way to eat salmon for weight loss is to grill it or steam it.
- Green tea: Green tea is rich in antioxidants that help burn fat and shed calories. Green tea should ideally be had without milk or sugar and in this way it also keeps the body hydrated.
- Nuts: Unroasted and unsalted nuts are a healthy snack that can help you lose weight. Nuts like almonds are rich in an amino acid known as Larginine which helps burn fat and carbs while working out. Pine nuts are rich in healthy fatty acids that subdue hunger hormones and burn abdominal fat. Pistachios are also excellent for weight loss as they are rich in fiber, proteins and healthy, unsaturated fats.
- Oats: Oats is a key element in many weight loss diets. This is because oats are high in fiber content and keep you satiated for longer. Oats also aid in digestion and help in the elimination of wastes. It also absorbs fats and hence can lower cholesterol.
- Dark chocolate: A little bit of dessert can actually aid weight loss as long as it’s dark chocolate. This type of chocolate boosts metabolism by burning fats and calories. It also helps curb the craving for sweets and salty snacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Most of us are not blessed with a good night's sleep and face common problems that occur during sleep, such as snoring, insomnia, sleep apnea, restless legs syndrome and sleep deprivation. According to Ayurveda, proper sleep and a healthy diet are of equal importance. Sleep is the period during which the body is able to recuperate and heal itself as well bring about a balance in emotions and mental state. Imbalances in sleep, according to Ayurveda, is caused due to imbalance or dosha in the three subcategories that the human body is divided into. The imbalances are referred to as Kapha dosha, Pitta dosha and Vata dosha.
Imbalance in Vata occurs when the co-ordination between dhi (learning), dhriti (retention) and smriti (recollection) is weakened. When a person is trying to sleep but is simultaneously recollecting the events which occurred during the day, it leads to the same emotions and feelings being reproduced. This renders the person incapable of detaching from the feelings and thus, prevents them to sleep. Some Ayurvedic remedies to address this issue include:
1. Using appropriate sleep tablets
2. Drinking a special tea which aids in sleeping, before going to sleep. The tea should contain a mixture of herbs and spices which would help in calming the emotions
3. Have food that pacifies Vata
4. Adopting and following a proper schedule, where enough time is available for sleep
5. Try not to think about the problems while in bed.
A sleep disorder due to pitta dosha happens when a person has no problems in falling asleep, but is awakened at odd hours during the night and is unable to fall back asleep. It is common that people suffering from trauma or imbalances in pitta are susceptible to this problem. Pitta-type sleep is often disrupted by wild and fiery dreams. Remedies include:
1. The room where the person is sleeping should be kept cool. The likelihood of awakening during the night is increased if the room is hot and stuffy.
2. Therapeutic oils which are specifically designed to pacify Pitta dosha should be used.
3. Foods that pacify pitta dosha should be eaten. These foods should normally be at room temperature rather being hot.
4. A pitta pacifying lifestyle should be followed. This includes sleeping before 10:00 p.m., having three meals a day, etc.
Sleep disorders associated with kapha dosha causes a person to have a long and deep sleep, but feel exhausted when woken up. Additionally, a feeling of lethargy persists throughout the day. Remedies include:
1. Reduce coffee consumption
2. Adopt the consumption Kapha or Green Tea
3. Adopt a Kapha-pacifying lifestyle. This includes vigorous morning exercise. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.