Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.l.shyamYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, This month 20th I met in sex with my fiancee, actually her period was this month 24 but after met in sex on 20th she didn't get period on 24th ,then she also ate the papaya to get her period early but till now she didn't get what was the reason can you please help me.
In my face there is lot of pimples and dark circles in eye and face glow has gone and face colour turn white to back so how can improve my face in winter season.
How much water should I drink in a day. I have CKD and S creatinine is 5.25. I am a diabetic type II but it is under control. My HYc1c is 6.8. Before 3 months it was 6.5. My BP is normal at my age 140/80. My weight is 65 Kg. I had urine infection for more than 8 months but now the puss cells are only 5-6.
I am 32 year old. One of my pre molar tooth just broke in bits and pieces leaving no crown for filling but roots deep within and strong. Is it necessary to get it extracted? dentist gave two options of implantation and bridging. Which one to opt for?
I am 23 years old. I am eat less quantity if food and my weight is increasing a lot. I am doing jogging, gym etc. Tell me any special diets to decrease the weight of my body. Hope you will reply very soon.
My 8-year-old son is urinating in bed in deep sleep at midnight for the past 2 years. What should I do?
Hi, I am suresh nehra working as a teacher. I am suffering neck pain for the last 4-5 days can you suggest me what should be done.
Dr. I have a period problem .i had intercourse with my husband on 1 and 3 rd oct with security n I am worried whether I am pregnant. I am a newly married girl n not at all prepared for baby. I have take unwanted 72 on 4th noon. And my last month periods date was 8th n today is 11 .i m really worried that why I am not getting in periods. So far I had done 3 test from preganews all were negative. please help me out. I really need your advice.
Dr. Raj can you please sugest anything except coconut Oli. When we use coconut oil hair fall is increased it is not suited me.
I am having a fair skin but lot of dark spots. I have tried several medicines and cream but nothing happened. Please suggest something.
Why my hair falls I have given a solution on this topic. please my help for hair falls. please give me solution.
I have anxiety and depression. I had paxidep 12.5 2 years. Then I was ok and doctor stopped. After 2 months again I started getting tension without my permission. Can not control. I consult with doctor he gives me another tablet serta 25. I had that 3 days but still it can not control. Can not sleep well. Always death fear. Negative thoughts without my permission. Body getting tired. I do not know what to do im really afraid of this. Is this curable?
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction by past 2 years. I had taken many medicine like aayurvedic, homeopathy and consult many doctors. But problem is yet same. I am totally physical fit. Erection normally during watching porn but problem face only on during intercourse. What should I do. I depend only viagra since 2 years.
Are you suffering from depression? Is it hampering your daily life and activities? Depression is a mental health condition, which is very common in people of all ages around the world. It is a serious medical condition which may occur for several reasons, depending from person to person. Depression should be treated effectively for restoring a healthy state of mind. Among the various modes of depression management, homeopathy is considered to be an effective remedy.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines which are used for tackling depression, along with the symptoms when they are applied:
- Arsenicum album: This is an ideal homeopathic medicine for people who worry excessively. It is used in people who are extremely health obsessed. Such people get depressed about failing to reach personal goals in life. The symptoms of such a patient suffering from depression tend to worsen in cold weather, as pain sensitivity increases.
- Aurum metallicum: This medicine is effective for workaholic people who have a tendency to feel worthless, despaired and experience suicidal thoughts after failing to achieve personal and professional goals. The symptoms worsen during the night time and during cold seasons. Calming music is beneficial for easing these patients.
- Calcarea carbonica: This homeopathic remedy is commonly used in the case of people who become overwhelmed due to work, worry and physical illness of any kind. The development of fatigue, discouragement, confusion, anxiety and self pity are also indicated in such patients. This medicine is also good for depression patients who suffer from sleep disorders, or sweat profusely.
- Causticum: This homeopathic medicine is important for curing depression in people who due intense grief resulting from some kind of major loss. The patient may experience forgetfulness and mental dullness. The patient may tend to cry a lot and becomes extra sympathetic towards others.
- Cimicifuga: This effective homeopathic remedy is used for people who suffer from bipolarity. They may be quite energetic and talkative during good times, but during periods of depression, they become gloomy and dull. Neck aches, headaches and painful menstrual periods in women are also likely.
- Ignatia amara: This homeopathic medicine is used in the case of people who are very sensitive and tend to suppress their feelings of grief and disappointment. They do not want to seem too much defensive, moody, or vulnerable in the eyes of other people. They may burst into laughter and tears all of a sudden without a proper reason. Abdominal cramps, insomnia, and headaches are other symptoms.
- Kali phosphoricum: Another effective homeopathic medicine used in the management of depression is Kali phosphoricum. People who need these medicines feel depression after long periods of emotional stress. Nervousness, exhaustion, insomnia, anemia, increased cold sensitivity, and reduced concentration are experienced. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.