Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. V K Shah

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. V K Shah General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. V K Shah
Dr. V K Shah is an experienced General Physician in Mumbai, Mumbai. He is currently practising at Dr. V K Shah Clinic in Mumbai, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. V K Shah on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. V K Shah Clinic

29, Rozari Chawl Dockyard Road ,Mazgaon, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. V K Shah

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am having headache from my childhood. Rises in summer. What shall I do? Please suggest.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including: Alcohol, particularly red wine Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates Changes in sleep or lack of sleep Poor posture Skipped meals Stress insufficient sleep or rest Overexertion Nutritional deficiencies A secondary headache is a symptom of a disease that can activate the pain-sensitive nerves of the head. Any number of conditions — varying greatly in severity — may cause secondary headaches. Get your blood pressure checked, make a chart. Let me know about the readings, will give you medication accordingly. Also, get eyes tested. Medication: Meantime, can start with homoeopathic medicine - Bakson's Mig Aid tablet/ after every 2 hours and Alfaalfa Tonic/ thrice daily for 4 weeks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having heavy cough and heavy cold frm 2 days Due to tht my throat is also paining No able to have anything.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicines 1. Kali iod 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for 3 days 2. Belladonna 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for 3 days and update. Keep a gap of 15 - 20 minutes in both the medicines.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is 65yrs old. He is sugar patiant. We done angiography from brahamananda hospital in jharkhand & found 3 blockage. Dr. Perwez alam suggest operation (by pass surgery). But we are not sure that it is good for dad or not. Please advice me what we do ?

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Hello, if the blocks are severe it is necessary to get operated. 65 years is not very old age and with proper control of blood sugar particularly just before operative procedure, during operation and after surgery for a days. The concerned doctors will ensure that. Hence it is better to under go surgery.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had sex with my girlfriend on 21st and 22nd day of period cycle. She is a regular user of krimson 35 and completed 21 days of medicine. She had a white precipitation from vagina next day after sex .We had unprotected sex. Is this the sign of pregnancy or anything else?

Homeopath, Hubli-Dharwad
If she taking tab then if had sex then No chances of pregnancy. If she is regularly taken one or two tab left them chances of pregnancy still renaming.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am suffering from tb can you please tell me what kind of medicine I would prefer I am suffering from tb from one month please tell me some advice.

General Physician, Delhi
Treatment of tb depends on the type of tb ie pulmonary or extrapulmonary or recurrent. The course of treatment may vary from 6 months to 1 year. Take the medicine regularly. Consult a physician with all ur reports to start the medicine accordingly
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I had a white color fungus infection on my penis cover skin that pulls at the end of urination. I notice it since a month ago & I guess its increasing day by day. I had fungus infection last rainy season on that area, I believe since that this issue has started. I am afraid of it now, please advice.

PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
Ayurveda, Satara
DEAR Lybrate USER. You have to follow some basic things so that you get better results in a short period of time. …. 1) take solid diet two times in a day and liquid diet two times in a day …2) drink only 100-150 ml of lukewarm water during meals …. 3) don’t drink water before meal for one hour and one hour after meal…4) avoid oily, spicy, junk, fermented and stale foods…. 5) avoid late night sleeping habits …6) avoid coffee and tea. A) take 30ml of AUDUMBARAVLEHA and 10 ml of honey early in the morning on empty stomach and at night before sleep. B) take 60 ml of SHEETSUDHA syrup after meals along with 60 ml of water. C) take 2-2 tablets of mahalaxmivilas rasa and sutshekhar rasa after meals D) Eat 1 tsf of black cumin seeds after meals, do all things for 15 days. This formulation is 100% effective. Consult to me for further suggestion. THANKS.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I would like to know about proteins for bodybuilding. Is this good for health or is there any side effects like hair fall, eyes weakness, sex problem.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello Proteins r available in under noted items: * Mushrooms, Soyebeen Rajama Cheese. Pulses. Protein will check hair loss without any sexual problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 28 years male I had sex with one guy he just touched his penis at my ass is there any chances of HIV becz he was not wearing condom. He is HIV negative please advise.

General Physician, Cuttack
Ifhe is HIV negative then there is no chance of infection. avoid anal intercourse without use of condom
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From past few years I have facing sweating problem, when I did little small hard work sweating a lot comparison to others. So its a natural or other minor problem. Suggest me good medicine and not a high dose if possible and no side effects issue after having medicine.... Thankfully,

General Physician,
You may be having thyroid problem thyroid is situation is in front of your neck may be hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism yor may be having some sweat gand problem avoid tention and anxiety neurosis. And you should consult a endocronologist. Thyroid specialist.

Why my jaw is makes clicking sound when I chew something. It also gives pain sometimes.

Dentist, Bhagalpur
Its due to tmj joint problem it may be cureable after taking some medication. You hv to consult dentist (omfs surgeon).
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old. And I am facing a problem from last few years. The problem is like that when I go for pee ,white stuff comes out in urine. Sometimes it comes between and sometimes in last. when it occurs it pain like burn So what to do? Please help.

Pulmonologist, Faridabad
Plenty of water orally and urin examination to r/o infection. Can be just phasphaturia/ seminal fluids which is normal
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello! Their I'm 16years old just I m suffering from ringworm from last I years. What I should do to get rid off.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Ring worm is a fungal infection Kindly tell me Location of ring worm infection in body what symptoms you are having like Itching/ rash/ redness/ scales Fungal infection need accurate diagnosis and require long treatment in form of ointment and anti fungal tablets and for Diagnosis microscopic examination of scraping is required so kindly consult Dermatologist for further Management
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have stomach problem since 3 days. I have not eaten any junk food or anything else.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, take Natrum phos 6X, 5 tabs thrice daily. Take BC NO 25 , 5 tabs twice daily. Revert after 7 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have lost a bit of my sexual power for regular masturbation. What should I do now?

Ayurveda, Sonipat
Excess masturbation harmful so avoid it take ayurvedic medicine and more nutritious food and fruits contact me online.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have night fall problem from last 5 years, I took treatment from doctor two times, every time it works for few months and after that it carry once again like before. (Weekly 2 times)

Night fall is common and normal. Whenever the balloon containing semen is full, semen needs to come out by act of sex, masturbation or nightfall. It is not a disease, and does not cause physical problems and needs no treatment. Also do not give any importance to advertisement that mention that night -fall causes health problems. As you see it is not a disease and no cure is needed that's why even after taking medicines you got no permanent results.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I wanna know the easy nd perfect method to last longer in bed. Nd also how to thicken my penis more.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take good nourishing diet, plenty of green leafy vegetables, cauli flower, spinach, bean, carrot, mushroom, onion, garlic, fruits like blue berry, banana, pomegranate, dry fruits like walnnut, almonds soybean oil, egg, fish sardines/salmon, darkchocolate, oats, cereals, 2. Drink plenty of water, pomegranate juice, green tea 2-3 cups /day without sugar/ milk (contains anti oxidant like flavonoid and helps in improving sperm quality, but in high doses may affect sperm quality. 3go for regular exercise, reduce your weight if over weight 4. Stop smoking, tobacco and alcohol consumption 5. Avoid stress, anxiety, physical and mental exertion. Take adequate rest 6. Do yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 7. Check for blood testosterone and if it is less, you have to take testosterone supplement. 8. Consult sexologist for further advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am feeling very tired from 5 to 6 days and my throat is getting infected for every five months. Please help me.

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
You have to start with arg. Nit. - 0/2 three times a day for one month. Revert back after one month with feedback.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am writing this mail on behalf of my father, age 53 who is a sugar patient. At present he intakes the following medicines as prescribed by his doctor. 1. Glizen MF 12. Glizen MF 23. Tellzy 404. thyroxine 100mgHe heard about an ayurvedic medicine BGR34I want your opinion on, whether it is good to take this ayurvedic medicine instead?

MBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Neurology
Neurologist, Hyderabad
In my opinion, his current medications are good and he should continue them. There is no need to change to the Ayurvedic medicine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Every time when I get cold and cough my tonsils become larger in size. What should I do?

Diploma - Diploma - OLO - Rhino-Laryngology
ENT Specialist, Chennai
The tonsils enlargement is a sign of aerodigestive tract infection like cold, sinusitis. We have to find out the cause. Before treating the tonsils we should treat the source of infection.
3 people found this helpful
View All Feed