Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. V K ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years male I had frequent chest pain when I took echo scan it shows grade 1 of mvp is it serious issue.
I' m 47 years old. 1. My hair is very scanty is there anyway to get volume and strength to my hair as I can see my scalp. 2. I feel very heavy and while I walk I get a lot of chest pain and higher backache. How do I resolve my problems
At age 28, when I randomly went for a health check up. I was bit surprised and shocked. My BP was on a higher side. 160+ / 84+ Doctor advised me for a detailed investigation/diagnosis of it frm a specialty hospital. My question here is what are the reason to have such BP at dis age ? I don't have any major health issues till now. What do I need to control this from now on ? What diet should I follow and what do I need to overcome this ? Please advise.
My Blood pressure 140/90 So. That which type food eat or not eat I have 2 spoon flaxseed eat daily also I take 8_9 glasses water with lemon take. 30 minutes jogging done daily. I have minimum use salt I use Tata lite salt. I am 100% vegetarian No drinks alcohol or soft drink's Which type of care in my daily life.
I am diabetic and cholesterol is also there and some of friends advised me to take badam, walnuts, angineer is it advisible to take or not.?
How can I reduce my unwanted cholesterol from my hole body including my stomach area and tell me the solutions.
I am 25 year old, I am patient for cushing syndrome last 2 year at aiims delhi and I operated 2010, sir month sep 2014 increase my bp and sugar and weight also so please any suggestion else.
I am a 23 year old guy I have a sleep problem for the past 4years as I am unable to sleep before 2-3am I had a block in the artillery vein in heart is it a reason and how to overcome this hurdle.
Hi. My legs were broken few days ago. After that my weight gone up from 90kg to 100kg. I'm a hypertension patient. For that I take regular medicines. But i'm tensed from my increasing weight. I was in gym earlier. That time my physics was good. But now its gone worst. I need a perfect diet chart so I can loose my weight.
I have diplopiya and my MRI result shows ischaemic changes of small vessels of brain. I have history of high blood sugar What I do?
My blood pressure always high whenever I measure it recently I donate blood at that time it was 138.5/90 And yesterday I measure due to illness it was 160/90 Kindly suggest me how to control my bp Thanks.
I was having pain in my left side near heart. I consulted a doctor and got ecg and xray done but everything was normal and the doctor said I am having gas problem. But suddenly I became unconscious in the class room and the pain from chest vanished but now I do not no what is happening in my head. I am not feeling stable at all I feel like something will happen to me all the time. Its becoming impossible to sit in the class for me but its mandatory so I have to go. Please suggest some remedy. I am in severe stress due to this
Can Cilacar cause high level of serum potassium level. If so what can be done or how to adjust? Regards,
Heart attacks often show some visible signs for concern. While many may not face the chest-clutching moment, there are other symptoms that are hard to miss. In fact, some heart attack symptoms are not even related to the chest. People suffering from cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure or above the age of 60 should especially be more careful about these symptoms. Here is a list of few alarming signs and symptoms of a heart attack:
- Discomfort in the chest: This is the most visible and common signs of a heart attack. A blocked artery can lead to a heart attack with symptoms such as tightness, pressure and intense pain in the chest. The discomfort typically last for a minute or longer. It must be kept in mind that a heart attack is entirely possible without feeling any pain whatsoever.
- Heartburn, nausea, stomach pain and indigestion: Many people reportedly face these symptoms before a heart attack. It is more likely for a woman to face these symptoms compared to a man. These conditions can happen in isolation as well. But a combination of these symptoms to a person suffering from blood pressure, high cholesterol should be taken seriously.
- The pain slowly shifts to the arm: This is another classic example of a heart attack. A symptom that starts from the left side of the body and radiates down. Even a constant and dull pain in the arm has resulted in heart attacks for many patients.
- Feeling of light-headedness: A sudden feeling of lightheadedness along with an acute chest pain is a very good sign of a heart attack. This symptom necessarily indicates that the blood pressure of the person has suddenly decreased and the heart is not able to pump enough blood.
- Jaw or throat pain: Jaw or throat pain by itself is nowhere related to the heart. Going by common beliefs, it can arise from sinus, muscular issue or simply a cold. Medical science states otherwise. If an ongoing chest pain spreads towards jaw or throat, it can well be an ensuing heart attack. Seeking immediate medical attention is necessary in such cases.
- Snoring: Loud snoring that sounds like choking or grasping can be a sign of sleep apnea. This is a condition when an individual stop breathing for few seconds making the heart pump more blood. If the condition persists, a doctor might suggest doing a sleep pattern analysis using a CPAP machine to identify if there is any possible threat of a heart attack.
- A persistent cough: A long lasting cough that produces pink mucus can be a very visible sign of a heart failure. This is the condition when the heart can’t keep pace with the demands of the body. This should be immediately reported to a doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.