Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V. A. ChauguleYour feedback matters!
Hi. I have sore neck and shoulder from last couple of weeks. I typically have long working hours on laptop/ mobile and also have vitamin D deficiency. I am taking supplements for Vitamin D and have also started basic neck exercises but haven't seen any improvement. What should I do?
I had smegma accumulated under my foreskin so it was bit tight. When I tried to pull it I got some small cuts on it. Now when I urinate it burns a lot. Please I do not want to go to a doctor so can you please suggest me how can I cure it?
Ulcer problem, I am fade up with ulcers in mouth sometime inside throat, which is very severe. I do not understand how it is coming very frequently. In 2-3 days it will come again and again. Need a best suggestion of root cause.
I do not ejaculate sperm but I use to do a little nd then stop doing Is this equal to sperm ejaculation?
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
For e.g. Which is better a drink? Beer, whiskey, rum. Vodka,which foods, which meat r helpful 4 better sex life?
I have cold last 3 day what should I do. caught flu with sneeze a lot time in day or night what should I do.?
Cell culture vaccines have proved to be remarkably safe and free of significant adverse events. However, mild symptoms of pain, erythema, irritation or swelling at the intradermal injection sites occur in 3?92% of patients. The most frequent symptom is local irritation in 7?64% of vaccines. Generalized symptoms reported by 3?14% of recipients include headache, fever and influenza?like illness. Transient maculopapular and urticarial rashes are occasionally seen. All these adverse effects are mild, transient and self limiting and rarely call for the use of antihistamines and analgesics.
As the New Year begins, the one fruit which is available in abundance are grapes. The black/purple and the green variety, seeded and seedless, are all over the place. Given the weather slowly changing from winter, they seem like the best thing to beat the summer heat. And yes, they are. Not just for overall health, they are also great for the skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Benefits of grapes for skin:
- When the sunscreen lotion does not help much and sunburn happens, the one of the best home remedies is to apply mashed grapes for about 30 minutes. The grapes are rich in antioxidants (proanthocyanidins and resveratrol). They reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and also reduces cell damage caused by excessive skin exposure.
- Rubbing the grape pulp on the face for about 20 minutes can help reverse and control antiaging better than any chemical treatment. It reduces the effect of free radicals which lead to fine wrinkles and dark spots.
- Grapes are also rich in vitamins C and E which helps in making the skin supple and improves skin tone and reduces scars.
Benefits for hair:
- If hair loss scares you, apply a paste of seeded grapes. The linoleic acid and grape seed oil can add strength and prevent hair fall.
- Grapes can also be mixed with fenugreek and chickpeas for use on hair to improve life and lustre of the hair and add volume.
- The vitamin E and antioxidants also help improve scalp blood circulation, fight dandruff, reduce itchiness, and improved hair health.
Benefits on overall health:
- Relieves headache: The various antioxidants in the grapes help in relieving the headache almost instantaneously. Eat them up or drink if you have a headache, even migraines.
- Improves digestion: They improve digestion and reduce digestive problems, thereby curing indigestion. They also are shown to help in controlling colon cancer.
- Good in diabetes: Diabetic patients need not be worried about the sweet grapes. The pterostilbene in them helps lower sugar levels, and in the long run, it can also prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Cholesterol control: The polyphenols help in controlling heart disease by reducing plaque formation.
- Eye health: The reduced oxidation process and controlled inflammatory process helps in improving eye health, especially in the retina, which is full of proteins.
- Potassium in Plenty: 100 g of grapes contains about 200 mg of potassium, which is a treasure. It improves blood pressure (by countering sodium), and also controls cholesterol and reduces salt intake.
- Brain health: The antioxidants like revasterol help in improving blood flow and helps in controlling Alzheimer’s and improving memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.