Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Utkarsh K. AngachekarYour feedback matters!
I got a back pain in upper back area in spinal chord just at the point where rid bones ends and the pain grows exponentially and filled up complete chest area because if this was not able to move on bed. This pain I got in Nov 2014 for the first time. Consulted the doctor several times there said it's only a mechanical pain start exercising it will go off, but that pain till now didn't healed. Still used to get pain stroke in the night. I got CT scan also in the report it was mentioned tha inflammatory infection is present in d2 and d3 bones of spinal chord. Doctor was suspecting that it might be neurogenic TB nut with real time pcr test of blood sample it was shown that there is no infection of TB in body. Was not able to find healing for the same till now. Please suggest.
My mom has pain in knee joint. And unusual swelling in foots. She can not stand up for long time. Whenever she stands in kitchen. Her foot got swollen. Otherwise it remain normal.
I am 20 years male and I have light pain in chest when breathing after one week I have right shoulder back pain and next day left shoulder back and today right knee after wakeup. What Is this Dr. i cant understanding?
I got an injury in my leg a few days ago. After that I can not walk properly. The injury was in the ankle, but why am I having pain in the knee nowadays? Please say .
Yesterday I was playing in my home ground. fall down in the ground And I hurt in my left leg please give some solution for that.
I am experiencing pain from waist to leg since 2005 in some intervals. This pain vanishes in 3-4 days automatically and it does not happen on a regular basis or fixed time interval. It can happen any time or any day. Sometimes I take combiflam for rest. It always happen one side at a time. Sometimes it starts from left side stay for couple of days and then turn to right side for couple of days and then gone. This time it started 3 days back in right side of waist to knee. I have taken 3 combiflam in 3 days to sleep. I am confused whether it is a muscular or nerves pain.
My name is anuj I am 18 year old I suffering with the fiberomylegia kind of disease when I wake up in morning my tender of body or joint are continuously pained what I do.
She is suffering from severe left shoulder pain from last 3 days. The bone joint backbone nd shoulder at the meeting point that part is paining a lot. She can not put any load In her Shoulder Even Clothes. She took 1 painkiller the previous day, but Still she is suffering. What is the remedy please Suggest.
What is text neck syndrome?
Text neck is the term used to describe the neck pain and damage sustained from looking down at your cell phone, tablet, or other wireless devices too frequently and for too long.
Symptoms of text neck syndrome?
Text neck most commonly causes neck pain and soreness. In addition, looking down at your cell phone too much each day can lead to:
Upper back pain ranging from a chronic, nagging pain to sharp, severe upper back muscle spasms. Shoulder pain and tightness, possibly resulting in painful shoulder muscle spasm. If a cervical (neck) nerve becomes pinched, pain and possibly neurological symptoms can radiate down your arm and into your hand
How is text neck treated?
First, prevention is key. Here are several pieces of advice for preventing the development or advancement of text neck:
@hold your cell phone at eye level as much as possible. The same holds true for all screens - laptops and tablets should also be positioned so the screen is at eye level and you don't have to bend your head forward or look down to view it.
@take frequent breaks from your phone and laptop throughout the day. For example, set a timer or alarm that reminds you to get up and walk around every 20 to 30 minutes. If you work in an office, make sure your screen is set up so that when you look at it, you are looking forward, with your head positioned squarely in line with your shoulders and spine.
The bottom line is to avoid looking down with your head bent forward for extended periods throughout the day.
Next, rehabilitation is important. Consult physiotherapist get it check and start with specific rehabilitation.
I have severe pain in right hand shoulder from LAST 3 months even after taking pain killer it is not suppressing .I cannot rise my hand please suggest me the solution.
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.