Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Urvi SodhaYour feedback matters!
I have spinal problem since last 2 weeks. Actually I fall down from the bed. So its paining alot to me. I request you to give me some home remedy to care of myself.
How can I recover from my muscles cramps? note: while I taking some weight my muscles cramps automatically how can I recover from this quickly.
Is there any permanent remedy of Piles-my wife is suffering badly another is that I am suffering from thyroid-back pain at my shoulder and Leg Joints. PLEASE HELP.
I am 24 years old and have severe joint pains in my body, pain in the fingers and knees is the most, have tried certain exercises but not much of result have been obtained, kindly guide and suggest for better. Thank yu.
My elbow joints is paining as I am under professional stress and my stomach and back pains. I am also having IBS. I am having Urticaria. Taking Allegra 120 almost once every two days. Suggest how to get normal
I have pain bw left shoulder and neck when I down my neck When I drive motorcycle then also neck and left hand experience pain and a little bit vibrations Please help.
I am doing 1 hour gym 4 days a week and 4 km running 2 times a week. Yet my tummy is out and my knees hurts. Why?
Hez having badly pain in his lower back bone while sitting. Some of his friends are saying its bcoz of having sex 2-3 times a day daily. Was it true? What to do for it?
Heart burns sometimes and left shoulder joint pain and left hand finger pain from 2016 till date what reason I am already test ECG ECHO-2D the reports shows every thing fine ECG normal but y left shoulder bit of pain it's pain like left shoulder outer side one lane area only pain tell me the suggestions.
I am 24 years old while playing cricket 2 months ago I got an ACL tear as my mri report says, I am very normal when walking and also light jogging also I don't feel much pain normally, even I don't know the degree of my ligament tear? Is ligament repair surgery the only option?
I am it guy and I will going to get job in it section. Now I amm having pain in back for serious so working in the it company will be okay for my health or should change the job or what can I do suggest me.
Hi this is Teja I will play cricket from past 4 days my left knee is paining severely how to solve this problem give quickly answer.
My MRI report is Grade 2 medical signal (intrasubtance meniscus tear) in posterior horn of medial meniscus in right knee. So what treatment for it.
I am 28 year old male. I have back problem . I tried many exercises but no relief. Please told me what can I do?
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.