Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Urvi SodhaYour feedback matters!
I have problem of joint ache since 2011 mainly at the morning times also I have seen many doctors. Previously Increased RA factor was diagnosed after that increased uric acid and lack of vitamin d.
I am 36 old and I am suffering from right shoulder pain from 2 years. Which I have got it while sleeping at night suddenly. I've consulted orthopedist, neurologist, physiotherapist. All of them gone through xray and mri. But the doctors are said report is normal and suggested pain killer and multivitamins. In between orthopedist and neurologist i've consulted home doctor, but their suggestion is also same. I amnot getting relief from pain. I also consulted acupuncturist. They told that my muscles are harder like gym people. There also I don't get relaxation from pain.
I am 27 years old. I am having chest pain at left side with pain in left hand and shoulder, neck. Also heavy head, head sensation, and headache with shaking in whole body with mild breathing problem from last 2 months. Also feeling heart beat (dhak- dhak) in whole body specially in stomach. Also from last 3 days feeling left chest vibration & nausea with tiredness all time. Dr. Did ecg twice, blood test n chest x Ray all are normal. Still have pain even now. Could you please assist me?
I am 50 years old. Once I jumped from a height and my leg's sole got hit by an elevation. I tried everything from painkillers to other medicines but there is no effect. Even there was nothing found in the x-ray. The leg still pains even after 2 years. Please suggest what to do?
last two months I have been suffering from leg pain at the bottom of the leg and also itching at the anus area. First time little blood bleeding occurred only once but now bleeding is not occurring. What should I do?
I have a pain in my back and I do not have much stamina to fight with disease. I got an headache also and severely cold.
I just sprained my back real bad today morning in the gym while doing jumping squats. Its so bad I can not move/sit/walk. The sprain is on my lower back right at my waist above the hip. Please help.
When we had last sex. We had it so long and 4 time in 6 hours When she reached home her inner parts were paining and there were swelling on side of vagina entrance Her legs were also paining. I am afraid that such sex cause any type of harm. Please suggest We both enjoyed during doing it.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist Splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and Flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice Pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking Breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest.
Hi Sir, Mera question ye h ki mera hath bachapan me hi tut gya tha or aaj mai 15 saal ho gye or mera hath acha se hadi nahi set ki us me durd nahi hota h kuch problem nahi h sir main difference me jana chahta hu kra mera oppration kar k hath ko sidha kiya ja sak ta h or kitna karch lagega.
Here is a video tip that'll help you understand how to manage shoulder joint problems