Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. UrundaYour feedback matters!
Monsoon is happily welcomed by one and all after a hot summer. But the immunity of the body is reduced in this season as it makes our body defenseless to a lot of diseases that are generally associated with the monsoon season. The temperature at a place goes down when it rains, but it brings along uninvited mosquitoes. Hence, our body immunity must be boosted so that it becomes resistant to any disease. The most prevalent diseases that occur due to a mosquito bite are dengue, malaria, brain fever and filaria.
Methods to treat mosquito bites in monsoon: Water stagnation is caused due to rain and the stagnated water acts as an excellent breeding ground for mosquitoes. Even any pond with still water can produce mosquitoes easily in just 4 days. Mosquito coils and repellents are not that very effective, and they cannot captivate these invaders totally. It is best to make use of home remedies that are helpful as well as harmless than using mosquito repellants that contain chemicals in them.
Effective and simple remedies to treat mosquito bites:
The after effects of a mosquito bites are not only annoying, but also very harmful and it is better that mosquito bites are treated by use of home remedies:
- The most effective anti-itch remedy that can be used to treat a mosquito bite is the use of Ammonia. The acidity or the pH of the skin is changed and ammonia is known to oppose chemical reactions that cause the itching. Dry cotton can be moistened by use of Ammonia and applied to the affected area.
- The other effective method that can be used to treat a mosquito bite is rubbing alcohol on the affected area. Alcohol cures the itch and is even known to minimize the swelling. Alcohol can be poured directly on the affected area or can be applied with cotton.
- Hydrogen Peroxide is an excellent antiseptic that is used to prevent any infection caused due to mosquito bites. It is very important that Hydrogen Peroxide is applied in the right way to reduce the swelling and redness. It is an effective remedy that can be used for kids as well.
- Soap can also be applied on the affected area to provide relief and in case of any irritation, it is better to wash off the area with water immediately.
- To minimize the discomfort caused due to a mosquito bite, toothpaste can be applied to that area. Toothpaste that contains menthol, peppermint as well as baking soda is good for treating a mosquito bite.
There are many other such products that are readily available at home and that can be used to treat mosquito bites like garlic, table salt, ketchup, garlic and cocktail sauce.
Myself 19 years old woman, got infection in my vagina for last 3 days and feeling pain during sex. please suggest me the right medicine.
I am 32 year old woman planning to have first baby. I have been suffering from irregular mensuration due to PCOD. So I have been taking Normoz since january 2016. My TSH level was also high (5.66ulU/ml) but is now reduced to (4.00 ulU/ml) after taking thyrox25 since 1st April 2016. So should I continue thyrox 25 and what others precaution and medicine should be followed now for safe pregnancy. My recent Reports (9 june 2016) are as follows TSH- 4.00 ulU/ml FSH = 3.53 mlU/ml LH= 2.75 mlU/ml prolactin = 9.31 ng/ml.
I've been having clear vaginal discharge here lately, it soaks my panties. My vagina is healthy but sometimes burns or itches. A couple months ago my boyfriend took my virginity. I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not:/ but I did have my last period on time and my normal flow. What's going on, should I go see the doctor?
I'm married since 2 and half years. Not yet conceived single time. We did iui cycles all failed. So last month laparoscopy was done to drill pcos. This month we planned double iui which was done on day before yesterday around 5 PM and yesterday around 1 PM. I had injection for egg growth (follitism 150 for two days and 75 for one day) and trigger shot of oviduct on 14.7.2016.
Hello doctors. I was recommend to take ashwagandha powder for height increase with warm milk at sleeping time. And I did that for 2 months. Still my height has not increased a bit, but I gained a lots of weight. And only after 10 of my mc, I am getting a lots of pain in my lower abdomen, feels like getting periods again. I am getting a lots of pain in my private area. please recommend me, what shall I do now.
Sir good evening. My wife got pregnant 45 days. But which food she should take at this time. Please give me suggestion for her. Please advise.
I' m 46 yrs old and having problem of descharge from vagina. No foul smell. N I' ve not for period from past 3 months acidity also.
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a form of assisted reproductive technology (ART), wherein the egg and the sperm are physically combined in a laboratory dish before being transferred into the uterus. This procedure of reproduction has gained popularity among infertile and homosexual couples and also among women opting for single motherhood.
Although IVF is a becoming increasingly accepted procedure in the present day scenario with the growing infertility levels among individuals and open-mindedness of the society, there are some factors that must be taken into consideration before opting for the IVF procedure.
- Multiple Births: To guarantee the success of the treatment, usually more than one embryo is inserted into the uterus after fertilization. It is not uncommon for multiple embryos to end up attaching themselves to the uterine wall, leading to multiple births. It is important for the individual or the couple to be emotionally and physically prepared for that possibility.
- Reasons for infertility: Before opting for the procedure, the couple is often advised to go through several tests to check for the sperm count, mobility and the uterus environment to determine if at all IVF is the best option for the couple.
- Side Effects: After the procedure, the woman is expected to be under several types of medication to prevent the eggs from ripening. There are certain obvious side effects including headache, bloating, nausea and mood swings. In certain cases, the individual may experience circulatory problems, which when heightened may require hospitalization.
- Emotional Impact: IVF has a major impact on the emotion regulation of the individual. It might be overwhelming for most individuals and a strong psychological system is often searched for people opting for the procedure. The stress and the overflow of emotions can sometimes be too much to take for somebody and hence, people with major psychological disorders are advised against it.