Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. UrundaYour feedback matters!
Doctor I did hpt on my 40th day of periods it's shown negative. So we go for consultation doctors said me that now only egg is broken so wait for few days. My family not satisfy with this so they take me to another doctor on the next day. They give me cycloreg tab for 3 days. After 10 days also I am not getting my period. Is this possible for pregnancy.
Here are some #preventive measures that help keep to a minimum the risk of #hiv infection and #aids thus:
if operations scheduled time if you can get your own blood as preserved blood. This eliminates a possible infection by blood transfusion.
avoid resorting to medical care in developing countries involving blood or the use of syringes unless it is an absolute priority.
drug abusers who inject illicit drugs should use syringes for single use. They can get them in any big city for free.
avoid sharing with others razors, toothbrushes and other items that may come into contact with bodily fluids.
mother-child: the risk of transmission of infection by vhi in a positive mother can avoid practice one cesarean and giving up breastfeeding the baby.
#safe-sex avoid sexual practices that blood, semen or vaginal mucus secretion and / injured or diseased skin may come into contact with the couple. Always use condoms during sex. For oral sex, try not to get semen or vaginal fluid in the mouth.
also avoid having sex with many different people. A monogamous relationship only provides reliable protection against hiv and aids if both have mutual trust and can talk openly about possible infidelities.
New studies have shown that infection with HPV (human papillomavirus) can promote HIV transmission through sexual intercourse. Therefore, preventing the corresponding HPV infection prevent the spread of HIV.#hiv
Dear Sir Is it safe to sex with other married woman without condom? She is healthy. please guide me.
Hello doc. M having itchiness on my whole body very much n on clitoris also . N also having periods which is last for many days . What to do pls let me know.
Hi Dr. I am newly married, I have pain in bottom of vagina above anal ,getting burning sensation like skin tear, while intercourse time start burning, afraid to have sex, please give best suggestion and why it cause Thanks in advance.
I had my hsg test on 7th may it shows tht I hv uterine synechiae .mild adhesion with partial blockage at fimbrial end of left fallopian tube. please suggest how can I cure it so I can conceive no issues yet. Earlier had surgery to remove fibroids. Suffering from pcod.
Hi, I am suffering when before periods get full itching, after period also jock itch like ring worm spreading and vagina lips I get that ringworm I will use lot of medicine and creams. No use ful please suggest me what I do. I could not sit.
I want to know that each and every girl/women is interested in doing sex with his life partner. I always think that beautiful or sexy looking girls are only interested in sex. Normal or simple looking are not interested. I am not a married but searching a life partner for me.
Hello Doc's I missed my periods this month. LMP was on 12th Jan. I am first time pregnant & undergoing necessary treatment through localised gynaecologist. Just want to know that can we have sex now? Or is there any harm to baby if we do sex in first trimester? Please suggest upto when if we need to avoid sex. Thanks.
I am 22 year old and in a healthy long distance relationship. I met my boyfriend after a long time and had protected sex for 5 times and unprotected once in 2 days, le 18th and 19th march. I had my last period on 10th feb. Although they are usually irregular, I was expecting them by 15th March. I have severe burning sensation in my vagina every time I pee. I have following three concerns: 1. Has the period been delayed further because of excessive sex? If so, what should I do to make them normal? Or you have any other theory and treatment? 2. Is it normal to have that burning sensation even days after the act? 3. I should not have any chances of pregnancy as he pulled out during the unprotected sex. Comment?
I was 7 weeks pregnant n nt for baby nw so consulted doctor so hd miferstone first medicine n after 12 hours had one mifostrol n bleeding started with clot nly for dat day n after 12 hours the other 2 pill of mifostrol kept under jaws n tongue n solved it n later after 30 minutes had water n little of bleeding n later after 12 hours last pill bt less of blood going nw n getting nly loss motion nw so jst wanted to knw if I am 7 week pregnant n having abortion does the baby come out or it gets dissolve in stomach nly with pill. N after doing it if we check by doing test what will be de rest.
The word weight loss brings an image of starving, eating just enough to survive, and reduce weight. However, that is not the case always. There are some foods that can actually help burn fat, the more you eat of these on a regular basis, the lesser the chances of you growing fat. The good old coconut, which has formed a regular part of our diet for ages is one such wonderful item. Listed below are some benefits that show how coconut helps in weight loss.
- Good Fiber: Foods usually contain two types of fibers soluble and insoluble. The soluble usually contains sugar and starch. These are digested to provide calories. The non-soluble on the other hand is not digested and only provides roughage. Coconut contains an astounding 61% of non-soluble fiber, which is completely devoid of calories and therefore, no contribution whatsoever to weight loss.
- Instant Energy Source: For athletes and sports people, coconut provides an instant source of energy with lesser number of calories. This energy can help them curb hunger for prolonged period of time. People who eat coconut regularly can go without food for longer hours without experiencing symptoms of low blood sugar.
- Lowered Glycemic Index: The glycemic index is an indication of how fast sugar is released into the bloodstream, leading to higher sugar level. Sugar has a glycemic index of about 80 and coconut is about 35. Therefore, it reduces the pace at which sugar is released into the body and does not promote formation of fat. Coconut is also easy on the pancreas, not pushing it to pump insulin into the system.
- Reduced appetite: By improving insulin secretion and promoting blood glucose usage, the cravings to have something sweet to boost energy is reduced. The super nutritious coconut is digested to right away produce energy and consume it, thereby improving endurance.
- Good fat source: The coconut is a rich source of medium chain fatty acids which are good for health. Unlike the long chain fatty acids, which contribute to weight gain, the medium ones are good for heart and do not add to weight in a big way.
- Easy on the stomach: Coconut also improves digestion in general and improves absorption of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, and amino acids) from other food substances, thereby improving overall nutrition. The good fiber, good fat and good sugar all add to the immense benefits of coconut. Not just whole coconut, even coconut oil and coconut milk are being used more now.
Not just weight loss, coconut is also very healthy for the heart, skin, and hair. It has no trans-fat, no gluten, is nontoxic and hypoallergenic and boosts immunity. Eat coconut in any form and enjoy the various benefits.
I've my last period on28 march n still it doesn't come i've done pregnancy test on 5 may its negative way can I do.
extremely rare phobia, and can sometimes also refer to fear one’s own voice or voices in general. This
type of phobia is usually a symptom of hyperacusis; health condition in which an individual becomes
highly sensitive to sound frequencies. It is an anxiety disorder.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I noticed many symptoms for pregnancy & we were happy about it & today my wife got menses which makes me feel sad. Please advice.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend just one hour before then I went to chemist and he gave me I pill daily contraceptive pills (a pack of 21 small pills) and inside a slip is there in which it is written that my gf has to take it daily 21 days and a table chart shown like she has to take pills starting from 5th day of her periods upto next 21 days daily and after next day periods will come and after 8 days over again she has to take pills daily like something something I get very much confused, previously I thought that I pill should be taken before 24 hours of unprotected sex and only once is enough but I am confused now why tat pack contains 21 pills and why she has to take it daily for 21 days, I wanna know according to my gf situation 1 pill is enough to avoid getting her pregnant or she has to take it daily, what's this mystery I am really confused please help me.
CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE
- Child sexual abuse has been reported up to 80,000 times a year, but the number of unreported instances is far greater, because the children are afraid to tell anyone what has happened, and the legal procedure for validating an episode is difficult. The problem should be identified, the abuse stopped, and the child should receive professional help. The long-term emotional and psychological damage of sexual abuse can be devastating to the child.
- Child sexual abuse can take place within the family, by a parent, step-parent, sibling or other relative; or outside the home, for example, by a friend, neighbor, child care person, teacher, or stranger. When sexual abuse has occurred, a child can develop a variety of distressing feelings, thoughts and behaviors.
- No child is psychologically prepared to cope with repeated sexual stimulation. Even a two or three year old, who cannot know the sexual activity is wrong, will develop problems resulting from the inability to cope with the overstimulation.
- The child of five or older who knows and cares for the abuser becomes trapped between affection or loyalty for the person, and the sense that the sexual activities are terribly wrong. If the child tries to break away from the sexual relationship, the abuser may threaten the child with violence or loss of love. When sexual abuse occurs within the family, the child may fear the anger, jealousy or shame of other family members, or be afraid the family will break up if the secret is told.
- A child who is the victim of prolonged sexual abuse usually develops low self-esteem, a feeling of worthlessness and an abnormal or distorted view of sex. The child may become withdrawn and mistrustful of adults, and can become suicidal.
- Some children who have been sexually abused have difficulty relating to others except on sexual terms. Some sexually abused children become child abusers or prostitutes, or have other serious problems when they reach adulthood.
- Often there are no obvious external signs of child sexual abuse. Some signs can only be detected on physical exam by a physician.
Sexually abused children may also develop the following:
- unusual interest in or avoidance of all things of a sexual nature
- sleep problems or nightmares
- depression or withdrawal from friends or family
Statements that their bodies are dirty or damaged, or fear that there is something wrong with them in the genital area refusal to go to schoolChild Sexual Abuse, “Facts for Families,” No. 9 (5/08)
- delinquency/conduct problems
- aspects of sexual molestation in drawings, games, fantasies
- unusual aggressiveness, or
- suicidal behavior.
Child sexual abusers can make the child extremely fearful of telling, and only when a special effort has helped the child to feel safe, can the child talk freely. If a child says that he or she has been molested, parents should try to remain calm and reassure the child that what happened was not their fault. Parents should seek a medical examination and psychiatric consultation.
Parents can prevent or lessen the chance of sexual abuse by:
- Telling children that if someone tries to touch your body and do things that make you feel
- funny, say NO to that person and tell me right away
- Teaching children that respect does not mean blind obedience to adults and to authority,
For example, don't tell children to, “Always do everything the teacher or baby-sitter tells you to do.”
- Encouraging professional prevention programs in the local school system
- Sexually abused children and their families need immediate professional evaluation and treatment.
- Child and adolescent psychiatrists can help abused children regain a sense of self-esteem, cope with feelings of guilt about the abuse, and begin the process of overcoming the trauma. Such treatment can help reduce the risk that the child will develop serious problems as an adult.