Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Urmila SurekhaYour feedback matters!
For past two months my wife is having cycle of 40-45 days. I wanted to know when approximately the fertility days will come for her. Please help.
I am 22 years old girl before one year I sleep with my boyfriend and we had sex. Now my family member finds have done my engagement with somebody else and after one month there is my marriage but I have loose my virginity [broken seal][encounter] so can it be join? One doctor told me to take stitches I am afraid what to do if my husband came to know that I am not virgin. please help me.
Hello Doctor, I need your advice, health issue is related to my mother (age 52). She is going through Menstrual Cycle Problems and I don’t know adjectly how to deal with this health issue. She is living in muzaffar Nagar (UP) because of this natural phenomena of nature she lost lots of blood and feeling very weakness. According to Local doctors it is happening due to infection also they suggest it can be a tumor now we have two statements need your expert advice so that we can take further steps.
Hello, I am 27 years old married women. I have problem of white discharge. It gets smell and sticky. I used vygene but it controls only 1 to 2 days ,whenever I stop to use vygene again that will continue. Due to this, my health gets weak. Give such suggestions to cure.
I'm married to 21 year old male in my village, I want to know can we have sex without protection? My age is almost 17 years. Can you give me ideas to have safe sex please. Thank you.
Hello doctor. I am 7 months pregnant. My husband is type 1 diabetic. Me and my husband are cross cousins. We are worried is it is effecting baby. Please tell me what treatments can be done in order to treat type 1 Diabetes availability and success rate in india using baby stem cells .is baby stem cell can be used to treat fathers type 1 Diabetes. Thank you.
I am 34 Year old woman and had been suffering with gas problem since last 2 years. Its like GERD. I had taken allopathy, ayurveda and homeopathy too. Two weeks back I got pain in my lower abdomen. It lasted for two weeks. I consulted my gastro doc and my gynecologist. I went through many tests but no reason was found. I spent a big amount on several tests, ultrasounds and CECT etc. And its very disappointing that no test could gave me good reason. According to CECT, I have a cyst around 3mm in left ovary but my doc ruled out this possibility too as its not of a big size. Please let me know what can be the reasons for this pain. Can stress be a reason too?
Doctor I need a good cream for having sex as my wife vagina is in very dry mode so suggest me some creams which can have a better effect for sex.
I got off my period on Saturday. My general cycle is of 31 days but the last month was 45 days. After I got off my period I had unprotected sex but took an emergency pill. On Wednesday, that is today, I'm bleeding medium again. My periods have been regular before this. Is it something I should worry about?
After undergoing piles surgery my weight is increasing n size of tummy are also increasing, m also having hypothyroid n irregular periods, please help how to get periods regularly n reduce my weight n tummy.
Hi. I am 24 years old recently I got married. I got menses on jan 9th 2016. Tis feb month I did not get menses time its already went so far 37days. I wanna prepone my menses time. I should get menses within 2 days. So please suggest me some precautions. To ger early periods. Thank you reply me as soon as possible. Have a great day.
I am 26 year old. I have a period problem. My weight also 70 kg. That's why I am suffering many problems. please give me solution.
Hi My periods have been delayed but I am continuously having lower abdomen pain, what I should do so that my periods starts?
I have irregular periods , am not getting my menses it been completed 2 months, since am very strong, please suggest to get menses.
6 must-have foods during your first trimester
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: high in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin c, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: during this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: in addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: a good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health.