Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Hello I Am 24 year age and I have suffering from my back pain problem from few months so how can I get release from them.
I have a meniscus tear of my knee. Is there any cure to this or any remedy other than operation as my knee gets blocked and is very painful.
Hello sir/ madam, Always I am face the severe headache. I just working marketing sector. Shall you tel me good remedies for this ache.
Iam 35 years old. Suffering from sciatica. From 20 days. Doctor has informed me to go for surgery. Please suggest alternate options. And if surgery is required. What would be the cost.
My father he is 40 years old he is struglling with body pains .and heavy pain in wrist shoulders and hands .his weight is 68. Give any suggestion.
I have back pain since two months as i have one 9 month kids which was done by cesarean. I feel very difficult to stand when pain happen v strange pain.
While playing basketball my left hands bone which is joint with the shoulder gets replaced? What is the actual problem with it?
I broke my collar bone 3 years back. Now I am doing gym since last 1 year but now I see problem in my left shoulder joint. Can you please recommend me some injection which can help me in recovering fast. And also tell some injection which can increase my strength.
I am 30 yrs old male had pain in my right thumb and wrist since 6 months, most probably due to use of cell phone. What can I do?
I am having Benign Hypermobility Joint Syndrome .What kind of exercise and other treatment I should do to heal myself.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long trem for low back pain due to disc problems?
Sir, My ESR is 45 .Can it be a reason of pain in joint (fingers left hand & ankles inner side), RA & Uric acid is OK. How can it be controlled , what should not to eat. Thnx.
I am suffering from severe back pain and some time I even can't fell anything in my back. please help me.
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Treating Constipation Effectively with Homeopathy