Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Urjitha JainYour feedback matters!
Hello, doctors my wife is 10 week 05 days pregnant. She is housewife. She is suffering from cold throughout the year does that affect our baby and.
To remain fit and free from diseases it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, one should make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life -
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise help release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fiber will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall wellbeing.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.
My wife pregnant in now 3 months and last 2-3 days she feel pain in left side of lower abandonment, pain is like pin staple, whtat is solution?
I had sex last night unprotected sex too. And she is taking period delaying med. Is there is any chance of conceive.
I dint conceive once in2 years all my and my husband reports are normal v r try normally is it k or we need to take treatment.
I am on duphaston and folvite after iui. There is horrible back pain. Today is 21 day of last period. What should I do. Somewhat pain in uterus.
I had periods on 2nd october nd after approx. 12-14 days. I got sudden bleeding for 2 times at an interval of 3-4 days till 21st of thT month. Nd I had sex after 3 days of the last bleeding. Can you please tell me the expected date of my next periods as it has not occurred yet?
- Eat plenty of foods containing cheese.
- If you have an obsession with eating carnivores
- Eating boiled egg, fish oil bike.
- Would be nice to take wholesome pulses.
- Fruit-rich vegetables take regularly.
- Eat food made from grains of rice and thick
- Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables will be the right choice.
I am 21 years old girl. And I want to concieve baby. But when I do sex with my husband. I dont feel anything. I mean it dont get succeed. What should I do?
Yesterday while cuming from party. I was being forced to have intercourse. I do not remember who all were those. Just I want to be safe. And avoid unwanted pregnancy etc or else I will be in problem. Please help me. I am 19 years old.
Behalf of my wife am posting this question. Recently we are blessed with a baby girl. Delivery was not normal. My wife keep feeding for more than 30-40 mins. She keeps feeding else baby cries. Per day she feeds more times. Can someone pls advise what kind of food my wife have to take? We don't know really is this is a problem or milk is not enough for the baby from mother. How to check it? I heard moms use to feed for 10-15 mins. But in our case duration is not normal. Pls clarify us what we have to do.
Hi, I am 28 years old and c sec delivery. Completed 2 1/2 months. Today bleeding started again. Bleeding stopped by 51 days itself. Please tell me reason for bleeding again. What is the remedy?
Doctor iam having irregular periods having no blood flow. And also iam having hypothyroid but it came normal now. But iam not getting periods last 2 months. What I have to do? Pls help me?
Good evening Doctor, we are happy married couple from last 07 years and we are facing problem in having baby, although we had both done our all test and all are clear, so can you advice what would be the problem according with your experience.
Hello doctor I want to get my periods date extend due to some reason if I take some medicine is it create any problem while conceiving pls tel what to do to gets my period delayed?
If a person is suffering from malaria, he/she will have recurrent attacks with the following symptoms which one experiences within 10- 4 weeks after bitten by the mosquito:
Severe or moderate chills
Heavy sweating as body temperature falls
In some cases the parasite causing malaria can stay dormant for months.
Other common symptoms:
Infection caused by P. Falciparum parasite is usually more serious and may become life-threatening. It is imperative that you consult a doctor as soon as you experience these symptoms.
Prevention of malaria
Avoid mosquito bites by wearing full sleeves clothes.
Use mosquito repellent cream.
Use insecticide-treated mosquito nets.
If you are travelling to a mosquito infested area carry preventive medicines along. Talk to your doctor before the journey.
Stay inside after sunset in mosquito infested area.
Spray insect repellent indoors around sleeping areas.
Hi, I am not sure if my blood flow is period or spotting, I am sexually active and my thyroid levels are 3.34 last checked in december, I also suffer from eating disorder and currently going thorough a lot of stress. What are the chances of me being pregnant, I have taken two pregnancy test both were invalid.
The way we sit, walk, bend or stand is hugely dependent on one very vital organ of the human body; the spine. The spinal column provides strength and support to your entire framework. It has nerves, muscles, bones and tendons; all of which enhance proper functioning of your body. The human brain sends signals to the nerves in your spinal cord, a mass of nerve fibers and tissues ensconced within the spine, which further prompts every single part of your body to perform minute and notable actions all the same. A spine injury can, thus impair your health; in many cases it can even turn out to be fatal. Care should be taken to avoid sources of spine shock or injury. If an injury has already been acquired, it should be treated either through exercising or through medical assistance.
A few postures to reap the benefits of a fit spine:
- Twist your spine either early in the morning or after a tiring day: Fold one leg while the other leg remains perched on the folded one. If the left leg is folded the left elbow should be rested on your perched right knee and the right palm should be placed on the yoga mat behind your right hip. This posture can be repeated by folding the right leg as well. It increases spine mobility by twisting it to the end of its range sideways. Muscular spine aches can be remedied by following this posture once each day.
- Do not slouch but sit straight: Some people are in the habit of slouching when they sit or stand. This is an absolutely wrong thing to do if your spine health is of any concern to you. Stretch out your shoulder blades and remain erect while standing and the same should be followed while sitting. Bending one's spine, unless it is necessary, can be very harmful.
- Stretch your spine in three directions: This exercise is a good way to allay the tension your spine has to undergo every day. Sit with folded legs, intertwine your fingers and stretch your arms upward, in front and at the back to expand your spine to the full.
- The downward doggy posture can relieve back pain: In this yoga posture, one is expected to stretch his or her legs according to the width of the person's back and stoop forward by placing the palms on a yoga mat. Knees and elbows should not bend.