Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Urjitha JainYour feedback matters!
Hello doc, meri friend k abhi 3 months ki pregnancy miss hui h.uske 3 months bad jo ultrasound krwna tha usme heartbeat absent thi. Or d and c hui h. D and c abhi 3 august ko hui thi. Uske 3 din bad se uske breast me pain h.means these are not feeling good even touch. N some milky white water in a little amount secreting from these. Doc pls help what to do? Is any tension there?
I had a ectopic pregnancy last year. And laparoscopy surgery was done. Doctors say that they diet harm the tubes. But after that my weight is continuously gaining. I have never crossed 53 kg . But now I am 59. I am doing little diet on my own. And brisk walk for 40 mins. Still there is no effect. Please suggest. Is iy due to surgery or os there any hormonal imbalance?
I have got my period on 30 Dec I checked on kit nd result is positive but not show anything in ultrasound what can I do.
Detoxification is a process which helps in cleansing toxins. The toxins which are ingested may give rise to health problems such as insomnia, body aches, fatigue, distraction, and depression. If the chemicals present in your system are unwanted and affecting your well-being then you can opt for cleansing the toxins from your body by following a detox diet. Here are 5 things you need to know before you embark on a detox diet:
1. Not all healthy foods help in detoxification - All foods that help in detoxification are healthy but the reverse is not true. You need to have sound knowledge about anabolic and catabolic food before you start the process of detoxification. Anabolic foods belong to the 'body builder' variant, rich in protein and fat. Chicken breasts, eggs, and fish though otherwise fine to eat should be avoided during detoxification. Catabolic foods help in breaking down toxins in your body. This includes vegetables, fruits, and other complex carbohydrates.
2. You may have a bit of sickening feeling initially - Some people experience sickness when they start a detox diet. Cravings for usual food, nausea and headache can distract you for a while. But if you aim to eliminate the toxic substances from your body you need to have patience. Getting an adequate amount of rest and drinking filtered water and plenty of herbal tea can help you reduce the symptoms experienced. Gradually you will feel stable and energized.
3. Do not opt for a detox diet when you are sick - If your immune system is weak due to sickness then hold off the plan of switching to a detox diet until you regain the lost strength to prevent adverse effects. If you are sick then strengthen your body by eating a well-balanced diet, rich in protein and fat. Also, eat fruits and nutrient-dense vegetables. When you recover completely and feel healthy you can opt for a detox diet.
4. You will be back to putting on weight - A good and proper detox diet can eventually result in permanent weight loss and increased metabolism. However, if you start gulping down foods rich in protein and fat, you are bound to put on weight. This will not be a matter of concern if maintained up to a certain extent since the liver helps in opening up pathways to metabolize fat. But if you persistently splurge on cookies, pizza and beer then all the benefits of detoxification will get reversed.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I got pregnant on 2014 on June then 3 month later I had a miscarriage. After that I have been trying to get pregnant but no success. What can I do?
I am 30 years my right tube removed for left tube tubectomy is done but now I want a baby for left tube reconciliation with open surgery or laparoscopic operations which is best what r success rate please tell me.
Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones of its sufferers. This is most commonly found in women, especially in those who are close to, or going through, menopause. Hormonal changes around this period in a woman's life usually lead to various changes in her body. One of these changes includes loss of bone tissue which can leave the patient with brittle and weak bones, a condition that is also known as osteoporosis. This condition literally imbibes the word porous, meaning hollow bones. It is born from an acute deficiency of calcium and Vitamin D. The DEXA Scan or bone density test, also known as the Dual Energy X Ray Absorptiometry Scan, is one of the most effective tests that can help you in detecting this kind of damage or thinning bones. Here's why.
- Fractures: The DEXA Scan is an important one because it sends low energy beams to areas like your joints and tissues to show how susceptible you are to fractures. It does so by measuring the strength of the tissues as well as the bones to see how brittle they may be.
- Other Ailments: Measuring the thinning of your bones can also point to the presence of other ailments that may have gone unnoticed or undetected, earlier. These can include kidney disease, hyperparathyroidism which happens due to overactive secretions of the said gland, as well as liver disease due a malfunctioning liver, intestinal disease and various disorders in the intestinal tract, and a serious Vitamin D deficiency. With this scan, you can get an insight into the other parts of the body affected by the bone density, and whether or not they are functioning properly.
- Estrogen: Simply checking the estrogen levels cannot ascertain whether or not you have osteoporosis, as a high estrogen level can be credited to a particularly heavy period cycle. It does not show the bone health the way a DEXA Scan does.
- Easy and Standardised: This method of scanning usually happens with the help of a mounted X ray machine type, hand held gadget which can be extended to conduct the scan. This is an easy and standardised method that releases low levels of radiation which also makes it a healthier option.
- Bone Density Scores: The T Scores and Z scores point towards the bone density and help in diagnosing the condition efficiently. With a systematic scoring system, it is a sure shot test for osteoporosis.
Osteoporosis is a serious condition. The first step in treating the same is to get a detailed scan like the DEXA scan done, so as to test the extent of the bone thinning to ensure that proper and timely treatment takes place.