Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uppul ChirmadeYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am 3 months married girl. I am noticing from last two three times that whenever me and my husband do intercourse I get itching while doing and moreover we both can't discharge properly. Please tell me what is the problem my husband is under medication of depression ?
Hi I am 28 years old. on 2014 sep I delivered a baby, again when we should try for 2nd one. Please suggest
I have been tested as Positive for HSV. And got a genital herpes a few days ago. Doctor has prescribed medicine and advised me too have that again if same occurs again. As for now I am okay. I am going to marry soon, can not I able to have unprotected sex in my life? How it can be cured? How can I get my kids if I can not have sex.
10 effective tips for sex power increase
Decreased sexual interest and sex power haunts everybody at one or the other point of time. So, it is very important to use techniques to keep your sexual life, pleasurable and enjoyable. Here are 12 tips for sex power increase. Hope they are useful to you.
1. Don't have it every day. Maintain a gap of one or two days. Sex, as a part and parcel of a daily routine, may make you feel bored and eventually might lead to decreased sexual interest. Many times sex in a day, very rarely is fine.
2. Always have an element of surprise in your moves, or your general behaviour, or the gifts that you choose. Surprise makes the moment exciting.
3. Different sex postures - you may start feeling bored by same postures. So, different intercourse postures will not only help to have improved sexual health, but also helps you to keep fit by burning a few more calories. Sex postures that do not allow complete insertion make the act fun and exciting.
4. Try out some safe sex fantasies. Sexual fantasies are the imaginary scenes that you plan and enact with your spouse.
5. Do not undress all of a sudden. Slow and steady... always wins the race.
6. Wear a condom, it delays the pinnacle giving more time to enjoy. In some men, rolling back the foreskin of the penis helps delay excitation. The tip of the penis (the end bulged part) in men is the point of excitation. Making delay in its excitation helps delay ejaculation and gives ample time for foreplay.
7. Exercise - sex and exercise are connected to each other.
8. Black gram - black gram has been hailed as one of the effective diets for sex power increase. So, eating dosa, or other food dishes made of black gram for 2-3 times a week will help in good sex health. Urad daal.
9. Get rid of diseases - maximum sexual bliss can be had only if you keep yourself healthy and hygienic. So, get proper treatment for your diseases and do not allow them to grow to chronicity. Diabetes and hypertension may be causes for decreased libido, which has to be given proper treatment.
10. Take care of your partner. Love is such an important element to ensure mutual enjoyment. Please know the feeling of the partner. Ladies usually will be in a slightly different mood nearing to their periods. Working women will be usually encountering higher stress levels. So, please take care.
Hiii Im getting marry next month I don't want to conceive for one year n after one year I want to hve baby. How it's possible?
Will it cause any infection to me if I lick my sexual partner vaginal lips and clitoris and play with that.
If you’ve been facing problems in conceiving, it may be time to get yourself checked as it’s possible that you may be suffering from certain fertility issues or need professional guidance. A series of tests usually determine the root cause of the problem. These tests can include a physical examination, analysis of semen and blood tests, amongst others. There are certain factors that you and your partner must keep in mind when deciding upon the best time to opt for these tests and get started on an infertility treatment programme.
If you’re a female, it’s time to get yourself examined when:
1. You haven’t been able to conceive for over a year despite trying (when you are under 35)
2. You haven’t been able to conceive after trying for 6 months (above the age of 35)
3. You’ve had 1 or more miscarriages
4. You’ve been ovulating irregularly and your previous drug treatment has failed to correct the problem
5. You suffer from damaged or blocked fallopian tubes and endometriosis (a condition where tissues that cover your uterus also develop outside of the womb, causing pain and bleeding)
6. You have a history of genital infections
If you’re a male, you should consider an infertility treatment if you experience the following:
1. Facing difficulty in sperm ejaculation
2. Suffering from a low sperm count including poor sperm movement or structure (sperm’s shape and size)
3. Having an undescended testicle (a genital abnormality that occurs when the testicle fails to move into its normal position in the scrotum during the first 3 months of your life)
Apart from the above mentioned points, another important factor that you and your partner must decide upon is whether or not you intend to use assisted reproductive procedures, such as ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Semen Insertion) or in vitro fertilization (IVF) to help in conceiving. While the former sees fertilisation occurring naturally after the eggs and sperm get placed inside one of the two fallopian tubes, the latter deals with the transference of the embryo created in the laboratory into the uterus.
Even though the thought of infertility can be disappointing for you and your partner, early and timely intervention can help in easing up the process of conception and remove obstacles that might hinder your chances of having a baby.