Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Upendra V MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am a 25years old Female. I have dry skin but face is very oily. How can I manage my face and skin? Which cream shall I take? I already use Vaseline Aloe Vera Flavour for my body. Now my face have black dots. How to reduce this black dots for my face?
Sir, I am having dull and oily Face so I have to change my face completely from this and want to get a glowing face.
I had a scub on one part of my face and I kept on removing it with a toothpick and it kept on coming back. Now I stopped and the infection got cleared. But the area has discoloured. Homeopathic advice could be much helpful. (And I need to remove it quickplease, not in 2 months or 6 months)
I have tremendous oily skin. Although it is not so disturbing in winter but in summer it Is hell. My scalp is oily too. So it is very uncomfortable if shampoo is not applied regularly. Please advice me with some good remedy.
Hi doctor, I have dark spot marks of blackheads on my forehead I used skin lighting creams but they are not effective. Kindly suggest how do I get even tone skin and rid from dark patches. I have oily skin. Thank.
I had been on medicine for few months now for auto immune problem. Hence was prescribed HCQs300 for this. My doctor has told me that these medicines might make skin little dark as a side effect to this medicine and this has happened to my skin esp my face. Suddenly I see my lips also little dark. I don't smoke at all. Is there a way to get my original color back esp of my lips.
How to make my lips rose? Coz of smoking my lips get dark. Nw I quit smoking. Pls give me a perfect solution.
My friend is having a cyst (gaanth) in her chest. Its emotionally distressfull and really painful for her. She is taking meds but the pain is too much. She also suffers from back ache and weakness and stomach ache. Please tell me what should she do?
Dear greetings my younger sister suffering a white spot problem for last 2+ years. She take the homeopathic treatment. So please let me share relevant treatment.
I have dark circles due to which the portion under the eyes appears too tan compared to my face. Can you suggest some natural remedies for the same.
I am 34 years old male and I have lots of lipomas about 3-4 cm on my hands and body since last 12 years. How to treat it without any surgery? Or any treatment in homeopathic?
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.