Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have black spots on my face. Also I have pimples. Is there is any solutions for this please help me?
I feel some irritation on my face skin I use many products but there is no effect and also have periods with much pain.
My scrotum area is getting new skin the old one is removing so it pains and scratches also. My penis back side is also paining and becoming red and swelling. I am not able to understand what to apply on it. It pains alot and sometimes the scratch bleeds a little but still. Please help me doctor asap. Thanks.
How to become charming with attractive glowing face. Suggest easy ways and suggest things which are usually available. please suggest 100% trusted way.
I am 62 years old. I've prostrate problem. Earlier I was advised by a local Doctor to take Afdura tablets for Six months. I took it for one year. The present PSA test value is 1.44. Which is normal. But My libido level was almost nil during last one year. So, on another Dr. advised I stopped taking medicine. And as a result I could begin my sexual life. My question is whether to restart the medicine? Presently l feel weak flow of urine otherwise there is no problem. Please advise.
Hiii am kaushal 23 year old. I have a skin prob like my face and hole body going to red when I scratch any where. And also my face have many pimple. I suffer form last 2 year for this prob. Currently also I face some new prob also in my face. In my face now have some small Small many in hole face prickly heat rush. Its to much. I do not understand what I do. And one more prob about my mouth. Am regularly doing tooth brush and clean my mouth very well but I do not now how to came smell in my mouth every time. Its create to much prob for me. please give me solution.
I'm 23 years old, and I have black heads along with small holes on my nose. Please advise me which product should I use to fill up the holes, and I'm using right now action face wash but it doesn't help to fill up the holes.
Hi, I am 28 years female and my skin is oily so, I want to know that is peeling, clean up and facial is clean up, peeling and facial good for oily skin? If facial is good so, can you please recommend me which type of facial will be better?
I had warts on my neck 6 months before and I got laser treatment for that. But I have scares on my removed areas after treatment. So can I get normal skin.
I have oily skin. And in my face have too much acne. And I use homeopathic medicine. I get to rid fast from pimples. Its look very dirty. What I doo. Plezz ans.
My skin is neither of the fair complex nor of the dark complex I want to make my whole body fair and remove black tils (spots) anyhow what to do?
Hello all doctors I have dark circles bcoz of late night studies can anyone tell me how to remove them completely.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems. Diet and exercise are key factors that keep the skin healthy. A healthy skin also has aesthetic benefits apart from being disease resistant.
6 ways to keep your skin healthy are:
- Regular exercise and Hydration: Regular cardio exercises, such as jogging and swimming pumps the blood that carry nutrients and oxygen to the skin. Exercise causes loss of water in the body, which needs to be replenished. Water keeps the skin healthy and prevents skin problems such as acne and dry skin.
- Sun protection: Constant exposure to sun rays can cause a host of skin problems, such as skin cancer, wrinkles and age spots. The main culprits are the ultraviolet rays of the sun, which can cause damage to the skin when it is exposed. Using sunscreen and protective clothing can help protect the skin against UV rays.
- Intake of antioxidants: Exposure to sun, pollution and other environmental factors give rise to free radicals in the skin. These free radicals damage cells in the skin by oxidation. Foods rich in antioxidants are fruits and vegetables can limit the damage caused by free radicals.
- Stress management: Stress can trigger the skin sensitivity, which causes it to be acne prone. Thus, managing stress is beneficial for maintaining a healthy skin.
- Smoking: Smoking narrows the blood vessels in the skin that deliver oxygen and nutrients. Hence, it should be avoided to stay clear of these problems.
- Collagen supplements: These collagen supplements, especially in peptide form, considerable reduces wrinkles and will keep your skin firm and resilient.
Related Tip: "Does Drinking Water Help in Improving Skin Health?"