Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Untal PalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from coughing from the past 25 days. I visited general physician twice and they prescribed levofloaxin 500 along with crocin for 8 days and mc berry syrup for 10 days but it did not help much. Except that I already completed two cough syrups kasaamrit and benadryl. Doctor says my chest is clear the cough is due to throat. I am taking homeo medicine from past 10 days though it ahs reduced the cough severity to almost half but still it has not gone. It was a wet cough earlier nw its dry. Is there something to worry since I am breastfeeding mom.
I want to know what are the basic symptoms of TB? What is the perfect medication for acne as I am severely suffering from acne problem now a days? Please suggest me some medicine related to my problems.
I am suffering from cough since two month and this is only when i eat rice or feeling cold. What is this problem?
Respected doctor Mereko tonsil ki problem rehti thi kbhi kbhar pain hota tha .too maine doctor se pucha ki pain ku hora h unhone bola ki tumhare cough jam jata h muh mai .too ab (mereko tonsil stones horakhe hai and mereko cough ki bhi problem 1 month se hai asa lagta h ki gale mai cuf jama hua hai) to maine chest xray krwaya usme bronchovascular marking little bit lekin merelo ase koi problem nahi h ki chest pain, breathing problem kch bhi ni hai .even mai 1 hrs continue running kar sakta hu .to please help me any one ki problem kya hai .i am only 19 years old mai apni padai bhi ni kr para .plzz for god sake any one help. Me refer me some thing .as I take things very seriously. please help.
I have problem of productive cough since 1 week. What should I do I have another problem of muscular pain in lower limb since 3 years which progresses from lower to higher side.
I had throat infection, cold and fever. When I cough I got single drop of blood. I showed doctor, he told nothing to worry, after 2 days it again happened when I drunk hot lemon tea and water. Is this lung cancer? I am passive smoker because of my friends. Is there anything worry? Please help me out. Thanks in advance.
My husband has allergic cough, he is not able to sleep because of this. Whenever he breathes I could hear the breathe sound. It tires him to breathe and to run. Please suggest to cure this.
I have red eyed from past 3 days. That Monday from this Monday. And I also have fever highly. Cough and nose closed.
My daughter suffering from sinus problem since two years, using homieo treatment, but not yet recovery. Please advice me.
Hi. I am 36 years old female. I have been taking tuberculosis medicine till oct 2015. After that my bilirubin levels are slightly high. I am experiencing hairfall. Also my stool floats. This is been happening since 6 months. Can you suggest some tonic to improve health of my liver.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
Sir I am a singer and my throat gets tired early and I feel as cough coming out Of my throat when I sing a song. Every time cough like situation persists in My throat. What may be the reason / reasons?
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection. It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.
Kindly take any ayurvedic medicine under supervision of an experienced ayurvedic doctor.