Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Unnatis Vatsalya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Unnatis VatsalyaYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. My wife is 47 years old. She has vaginal pain, when penetrating she can't bear d pain and not interested in sex. She has fibroids. Please help!
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs or pockets in an ovary or on its surface. Many women have ovarian cysts at some time. Most ovarian cysts present little or no discomfort and are harmless. The majority disappears without treatment within a few months.
However, ovarian cysts especially those that have ruptured can cause serious symptoms
Dietary treatment for ovarian cyst:-
Foods to eat
- Soy: soy foods like tofu, miso and tempeh; as well as beans, lentils, cauliflower and broccoli can help control estrogen levels.
- Indole-3-carbinol (i3c): eat more foods rich in i3c which helps eliminate excess hormones from the body. These include cabbage, brussels sprouts, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Magnesium rich foods like almonds, bananas, prunes, cashew nuts and broccoli help to reduce painful cramps associated with ovarian cysts.
- Dandelion coffee: a herbal substitute for coffee, helps support the liver so that it can remove excess hormones more easily.
- Omega-3: eat foods rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids because they help control hormone disruptions as well as insulin resistance (linked to pcos). Good options include flax seeds (linseeds), oil fish (salmon, anchovies, sardines, mackerel and herring) and hemp seeds.
- Go organic: stick to organic foods as much as possible as pesticides can disrupt hormone balances. Peel all vegetables and fruit if they are not organic.
Foods to avoid
- Alcohol: reduce your intake of alcohol as it can elevate estrogen levels. If you do want to have a drink, red wine is the best option.
- Wheat: eat fewer wheat products because wheat contains phytic acid which binds minerals like magnesium and zinc, both of which are essential for hormone balance and preventing cramps.
- Caffeine: cut back on caffeine products, coffee, sodas, chocolate, energy drinks and tea because it can disrupt hormones.
- Sugar: avoid refined sugar, that is, the sort of sugar found in cakes, pastries, candy and cookies because it plays havoc with hormones.
- Other related resources: alternative treatment for endometriosis and natural treatment for pcos. Both conditions are characterized by excess estrogen levels, and natural therapies are aimed at restoring hormone balance.
Supplements and remedies
- B-vitamins: take a good b-vitamin supplement as it is helps to balance blood sugar and hormone levels. If you already take a multi-vitamin, check it’s b-vitamin content. If it is a good formula, it should contain 100 percent of your daily b vitamin dosage, so there is no need to buy an additional supplement.
- Brassica vegetable extract supplements: are helpful in balancing hormones. These contain extracts from cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and brussels sprouts. You can purchase these easily enough on the internet from companies like life extension.
- Herbs: a cinnamon and rehmannia combination is a traditional treatment in china for ovarian cysts. The traditional recipe contains 30g of rehmannia, 9g of antler gelatin, 3g of cinnamon bark, 2g roasted ginger, 6g of sinapis, 2g of ma-huang and 3g of licorice.
- Weight loss: if you are overweight, lose a few pounds. Studies continually show that moderate weight loss helps to correct hormone imbalances and improves the chance of conception in women with fertility problems.
- Water: drink filtered water only. Tap water usually contains chemicals which can affect hormone levels. Also, be sure to check out our list of books on women's health for a healthy lifestyle.
- Plastic toxins: avoid cooking food in plastic containers. And above all avoid heating food in plastic containers in the microwave - always transfer the food to a glass bowel first. This is because the heating process releases toxic chemicals (dioxins) in the plastic which seep into your food.
- Stress: find ways to relax. Stress contributes to major hormone fluctuations - try adding rose, geranium or agnus castus essential oils to your bath. If you need a little motivation, read about the dangers of stress in women.
- Chemicals: remove chemicals from the house and use biodegradable products instead.
My age is 50 years and my husband age is 52 years we are taken a treatment for a child since last ten years e.g. IOU laparoscopy etc but still we have no child so what will you suggest. There is no problem both of us.
Now, psychological problems can be managed better using cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation with Audio Visual Entertainment
If you happen to suffer from anxiety, depression, or insomnia, then you could benefit from simulation techniques such as Cranial electrotherapy stimulation (CES) or audio-visual entrainment (AVE). These methods can also be used to treat headaches, give up smoking and fibromyalgia. Read on further to gain an insight and consult with an expert to experience its benefits.
CES and its benefits
Cranial electrotherapy stimulation uses a small device about the size of a cell phone which helps in the stimulation of the brain and the cranium with a very low power current usually below four milliamps. The microcurrent helps in an enhanced production of endorphin that helps in the facilitation of deep levels of relaxation leading to a sense of well - being. The best thing about this particular therapy is that there is no known or seen side-effects and thus a safe procedure to be carried out.
Besides the treatment of anxiety, depression, and disorders of the sleep, cranial electrotherapy stimulation is also proven to show a number of other benefits as well. It can be used for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic disorder as well. Clinical studies have also revealed that the therapy is quite beneficial for cognitive dysfunction, traumatic injury of the brain and pain. Also, the therapy plays a crucial role in the enhancement of attention and concentration along with decreasing assaultive behavior. This simple handheld device can be purchased through a prescription for your physician.
Audio - Visual Entrainment and its benefits
The therapy combines the use of mild pulsating LED lights in the eye frames and psychoacoustic sounds in headphones for a quick deep relaxation by guiding the brain into various states of brainwave activity. Hence AVE is known as a mind machine that can help in the treatment of psychological and physiological disorders. The integration of neurotransmitter balancing, hypnotic learning, emotional and behavioral change helps in the immediate boosting up of the attention. This basically provides an all in one solution making the therapy both efficient and effective at the same time.
In this audiovisual entertainment process, the adjustable sound makes it easier for the person to focus and relax in peace. The eye sets are specially designed for the allowance of left and right visual fields of each of eyes to be stimulated individually rather than the entire eye at once. Getting regular sessions of this therapy will make the effects last for a longer duration of time. You will be able to notice less stress, better focus and mood, improved quality of sleep, high energy, and enhanced creativity.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!