Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Unnatis VatsalyaYour feedback matters!
My wife is 10 weeks pregnant. She is having heavy morning sickness along with gas problem. Whatever she eats or drinks she just vomit every thing. Kindly help.
My periods had got over on 16th. However I got periods again on 29th of the same month. And usually I get for 3 days. Now its been 5 days. 29-2nd. M stil getting and flow is high. More dan usual.
I am a 23 years old married lady and I am a smoker since 1 year. I planned to conceive in the month of May. So will there be any hazards occur to conceive? If so, then please tell me the remedies. I desperately want to conceive immediately. Please help me doctor.
I have one main problem in my life that is suffering me lot ,problem is what happen if I marry my sister in low (my mothers brother daughter), actually I'm in love with her I want to marry her ,plz tell what happen if I marry her, all are saying that by marrying sister in low children will born with handicapped, and there will be some affects in children ,and some says it is scientifically proved, I can't understand which is true ,but I want to marry her, I'm asking you because you r a doctor you will know which is true and which is rumor, till now I searched I all web sites and books but I never read that in books or I even search in google ,no one is mentioned it is problem and so and so problems will happens by marrying her I never heard that ,i think it is rumor, is it so sir? Only you can solve my problem, I believe that only you can solve my problem ,i hope so, please describe what are the problems if I marry her, she also loves me ,plz help me. Sir/madam what should I do for her ,i can't miss her ,i hope you can help me. please solve my problem. THANK YOU.
What is ectopic pregnancy?
Ectopic pregnancy is also known as tubal pregnancy, is a complication wherein, the fertilised eggs attach themselves outside the uterus. In most cases, it causes severe internal bleeding and serious infections. It is a very serious condition that warrants prompt medical attention as soon as it is diagnosed. Mostly, in this type of pregnancy, the fertilised egg attaches itself to the fallopian tube inside the body; the reason why it is known as tubal pregnancy. In rare cases, the egg might attach itself to the cervix, ovary or parts of the abdomen.
Symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Salpingitis (inflammation and infection of one’s fallopian tubes)
- Rupture of the corpus luteum cyst (a kind of ovarian cyst)
- Urinary tract infection
- Severe abdominal pain
- Excessive vaginal bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Peritonitis (inflammation of the membrane that lines the abdomen cavity)
- Rupture in the fallopian tubes which can lead to fainting and excessive pain
- Pain on one side of the body
Treatment for ectopic pregnancy
This complication in pregnancy can be diagnosed by an ultrasound as the doctor sees the growth on the fallopian tube. A pregnancy test or a pelvic exam also helps in detecting ectopic pregnancy. If not treated on time, ectopic pregnancy can prove to be fatal.
Listed below are a few treatment options for ectopic pregnancy:
- A particular medication known as methotrexate is used to end an ectopic pregnancy.
- In some cases, one might need surgery to get rid of the pregnancy. In certain complicated cases, it might be necessary to remove the tube with the foetus. This kind of surgery which removes the foetus and the tube is calling salpingectomy. The surgeon usually makes a small incision near the navel and removes the tube using a laparoscope.
- Having an abortion due to this complication can be heartbreaking and emotionally distressing for the mother as it is just like an abortion where the entire tissue is removed from your fallopian tube. To get over the trauma of losing a baby, you could join pregnancy loss groups or avail help from a therapist.
I had sex with my bf few days ago. N due to some problem I am feeling some symptoms of urinary tract infection. As I feel like peeing again and again n there is burning sensation in my vagina. Also after peeing too I feel like peeing more. And it is tickling too dat too for many hours. N it z very irritating. Kindly revert with some solution.
I am 23 years old. I had unwantednted 72 at 20 april. My periods date is 3rd of may but till now I am not having my periods what to do. Please help.
I'm 27 years old female married. I'm trying for a baby. Till date delayed for 54 days checked pregnancy test on Thursday is positive with beta hcg count is 155. Checked beta hcg on Saturday is 46. No spotting found. Please let me know am I still pregnant. Is there any complications. Please reply asap.
Hello, I have problem related to sexologist. I want to do sex mentally but physically I am not ready. I have seen many videos. What I have to do. I am young not married.
My wife is having water cyst in left side of ovary since 1 year and she is having pain. It is about 25.25 mm in size and doctor has given oval tablets but no difference. Please advice?
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be:
- Urinary tract infection is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.