Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Unnatis VatsalyaYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam, we are married I do not need child for 2 or 3 years with out side effects better solutions tell me pregnancy safe tips tell me sir which time we are doing sex and we are not doing sex safe tell me sir.
I am 22 years old female having problem of irregular MC. Can this be a big problem in getting pregnant? Can M2 Tone help?
My wife frequently asks me to lick or kiss her feet. I also enjoy to do so. Why she asks to do these things? Please any lady doctor help me to know the reason. And are women likes to get there feet licked by guys?
Am married since 3 yrs. I have pcos and thyroid disease on medication. On April, I took tomexfein tab and followed by inj hmg 7 times then inj hcg 10000u . I developed ohss on beginning of may. Then I stop medication. On 26th of may my period came. On June I missed my period. I had some symptoms like morning sickness and dizzy. I did urine pregnancy test twice and one blood test all negative. On 26th of July should my period come but I missed it. I still have dizziness and morning Sickness but I didn't do pregnancy test. So can I be pregnant?
Her age is 21. Her period come let.& 2 time in month. Not fix date. Due to on face pimples. So please suggest for her good solution.
My wife right hand side breasts are pain after the starting 8 days. Don't know why it is happening Kindly suggest.
My wife fill stomach burning during pregnancy. Doctor prescribe her ulgel. ULGEL syrup is safe during pregnancy? And which month she take TT injection. Now three month continuing.
Chest congestion becomes common with a change of season. And it’s advisable to go for home remedies. Medicines might have side effects too but home remedies not only provide quick relief but are safe too. But you need to make a little effort for that.
Try these home remedies for a quick relief:
1. Gargle: Gargling is an easiest home remedy for chest congestion. It’s done by putting little salt or turmeric in a glass of warm water. It should be done twice or thrice a day.
2. Steam: Taking steam before sleep instantly eases chest congestion. Plain boiling water is good but one can put a pinch of turmeric too as it’s a great healer.
3. Ginger and honey: It’s advisable to boil pieces of ginger in water and then seep them and drink the water by mixing honey in it. Take it 2-3 times in a day for quicker relief.
4. Onion juice: Onion juice also helps in cleaning chest congestion. Mix honey, lemon juice with onion juice in a glass of warm water and drink it 3-4 times a day.
5. Bay leaves: Taking fresh bay leaves provides great relief at the time of chest congestion. Boil bay leaves in water for about 2-3 minutes and take it 2-3 times a day.
6. Black coffee: Taking 2-3 cups of black coffee also helps in cleaning chest congestion because of presence of caffeine in it.
7. Foods to avoid: During chest congestion, one should avoid taking sugar, dairy products and fried food as all these increase mucus production.
8. Garlic and Lime juice: Take a glass of warm water and add lime juice and garlic paste along with a pinch of salt. Gulp it down to get instant relief.
9. Milk with turmeric and black pepper powder: Take a glass of hot milk, add 2 teaspoons of honey, half teaspoon turmeric with a pinch of black pepper powder and drink it for instant relief.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Last year I gained n losses weight simultaneously. Bcoz of this reason I got stretch marks on my breast which is black reddish in colour. And not turn into white. I used veera aloevera cream on it. But it is not much affective. Now. I am pregnant of 6 months. And I heard that stretch stretch mark cream of fix drma company is best for stretch marks. Suggest me best cream or oil for the stretch marks which effective on old marks too.
So you love your job and don't mind working after hours, every once in a while. Are you plagued by hypertension, stomach disorder and sleeplessness often? It's probably about time that you started paying more attention to the dual functioning of your mind-body. Stressing on one, while neglecting the other will only bear dire consequences in the near future. This will render your body weak and your mind restless.
The regulation of the mind-body dualism is the most integral aspect of your being. Your mind has the potential of affecting your health in more ways than one. Having a better outlook towards life helps deal with health issues such as depression, headache, pain and stress. The dual functioning of mind-body is bound to have greater implications on your health and one needs to be well aware of that facet:
Your mind reflects what your health has to say
The brain creates gamma globulin and endorphins, which toughen your immunity and serve as natural painkillers, respectively. The production of these substances depends significantly on how you're feeling at the moment. Having a positive outlook even when you're down with fever, pain or stress enables your body to create better regulatory hormones which accelerate healing.
On the other hand, if you're being too hard on yourself as a result of work overload, emotional crisis or any personal mishap, and adopt a negative perspective towards most things, your body will know and slow down its mechanism for creating endorphins and gamma globulin. This means you'll take longer to regain normalcy.
What you are doing to your body affects how your brain works
On the flip side, if your body is under extreme pressure to perform and as a result, you're missing out on your regular, healthy regime, your mind is guaranteed to function differently. Eating differently, losing sleep, exercising less, and burn-outs will affect your mental well-being, negatively.
The fight-or-flight reaction and blood pressure levels are considerably influenced by how you're feeling and how you are dealing with things in life. As a result, you might feel depressed, moody, restless or sick.
Therapies that improve your mind-body functioning
Practicing therapy and exercise, improves the dual functioning of your mind-body and is, therefore, indispensable for keeping well. The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) has suggested, some integrative measures that are sure to have a positive impact on your overall well-being:
- Cognitive & behavioral management
- Yoga and relaxation
- Proper diet and regular physical exercise
- Active involvement in music, art or dance
- Avoiding a sedentary lifestyle
Despite everything else, if you're still willing to work beyond your deadline, at least don't forget to eat the salad that you had packed for lunch!
Exams are really tough times for most students irrespective of the level of their preparation. It is natural to get anxious before and during the exam time. Anxiety is a natural state in which people are either uneasy or fearful, depending on the situation that is making them anxious.
Generally, students suffer from anxiety and fear when exam time approaches:
- Forms of ailment: Depending on the medical studies conducted throughout the world, anxiety is divided into the following types:
- Generalized anxiety disorder: People suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder usually feel nervous and anxious. They even experience fear in conducting routine tasks and worry a lot about the same. Students suffering from this anxiety tend to worry a lot during exam time even after knowing that they are fully prepared to take the exam. Usually, the sufferers here are unable to control their worrying.
- Phobias: Phobia refers to the feeling of excessive fear for any particular thing or object or action. Phobia clearly interferes with the normal functioning of the individual and causes the sudden flow of adrenaline through his or her body. People suffering from any kind of phobia tend to avoid the cause or reason for their fear. Students mostly suffer from social phobias when it comes to exams and their performance.
- Panic disorder: Panic Disorders are characterized by quick and intense fear. People suffering from this kind of anxiety disorder are prone to experience panic attacks - the situation that involves periods of intense fear and discomfort along with rapid heartbeat, nausea, shortness of breath and dizziness. Panic Disorder causes its sufferers to develop the anxiety of having panic attacks which further increases the problem.
- Obsessive compulsive disorder: People suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder usually feel compelled to act in a certain way which doesn't appear normal to others. The kind of obsessions people feel due to this ailment include checking if a door is locked repeatedly or washing hands again and again, and so on.
Students usually suffer from generic anxiety disorders before and during the exam. An apt amount of anxiety leads to great results as it makes the person serious about his or her goals and focus on the same.
Anxiety is something that everyone suffers from at one or the other point in their life. The levels of suffering can be different from person to person. The major symptoms of anxiety are listed below:
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness and unsteadiness
- Trembling or shaking
- Heart palpitations
- Hot flushes or chills
- Fear of going out of control
- Nausea and abdominal distress
Homoeopathy provides amazing treatment in the form of drugs for anxiety and phobia. There are multiple drugs in Homoeopathy for treating anxiety, some of which are listed below. Students can go for any of them and get rid of the exam fear so that they can perform well in their exams:
- Aconitum Napellus
- Arsenicum Album
- Argentum Nitricum
- Ignatia Amara
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Hi I'm 26 year old male we don't have a plan for a baby rite now my wife has pregnant 1 month how to stop pregnancy.
Here are 20 of the best daily health tips I can give you. These quick health tips will be excellent daily health tips for women and men alike, and they’ll help you with your health, fitness, diet, and weight loss.
1. Go Spicy
I love spicy foods, and they’ve proven to be great for health and weight loss. Thanks to the capsaicin and the antioxidants in spicy foods, they’ll increase your internal temperature and boost your circulation. They even release endorphins to make you feel better. There are some great tasting spicy recipes on health ambition like marinated garlic and chili chicken, spicy chicken and cashew stir fry or healthy salmon and chili patties with papaya salsa.
2. Drink tea
Coffee stresses your adrenal glands and it really isn’t all that great for you. Good quality green tea gives you a milder kick, but it lasts a lot longer than coffee - and it’s less irritating for your nervous system. Bonus: it speeds up your metabolism and burns fat.
3. Use menthol
Muscles feeling sore, or your head giving you problems? rub a bit of menthol cream (such as tiger balm or vicks vaporub) into your achy parts, and you’ll feel so much better!
4. Add ginger liberally
This is one of my favourite ingredients, and it makes for one of the best daily health tips too! strong ginger tea kills sore throats, eliminates congestion, and it will give you the kick you need to wake up when you’re tired.
5. Change your sneaks
That old pair of shoes is probably worn out, and you’d be amazed by how great you’ll feel when you get a new pair of shoes. The added cushioning will be wonderful for your feet, and you’ll have lots more energy when you walk or run.
6. Do puzzles
I love puzzles, and they help to keep my mind sharp. I do my puzzles as a break in my work day, and it helps to relax me while keeping both my hands and brain occupied. Why are they so great? doing puzzles and other mental-oriented activities will stave off alzheimer’s and keep you sharp for years to come.
7. Sniff an apple
I have actually tried this one, and it works! if you’re hungry, get a healthy apple and hold it up to your nose. Take a dozen or so deep breaths, and get back to work. Your hunger pangs will be gone!
8. Chew gum
Sugarless gum is a major part of my day, as it helps me to focus on what I’m doing. It’s low in sugar and calories, and it keeps my mind zeroed in on my writing. As a bonus, it keeps me from getting hungry too!
9. Drop a yolk
Want a quick snack to carry you over until lunch time? cook up one full free range egg and one egg white, saving the other yolk for cooking or baking. The egg/egg white combo will give you fewer than 100 calories, but it will be a tasty treat to keep you from being hungry.
Bored while watching TV? sit on your living room floor and do some stretches. You’ll find that working your body will help your mind focus on what you’re doing, and occupying your mind will help you to stretch without cringing at the pain of trying to do the splits or a back-bend.
Yoga balls rock my world, and you should have one at work or at home. Just sit while you play a game or watch tv, and bounce. It’s tons of fun, and not bad exercise either.
12. Run to workout
I make sure my gym and karate studio are just far enough away that I can run or cycle to class. It gives me a great workout before my real workout, and it’s a few hundred extra calories burned.
13. Drink probiotics
I’ve added yakult drinks to my breakfast, and they make digestion much easier for me first thing in the morning. I’ve had fewer stomach problems since i’ve started drinking the tasty drinks.
14. Add lavender
Need to relax after a stressful day at work? sit in the bath, and add a few drops of lavender essential oil into the water. The scent will relax you, and you’ll feel so much better once you come out – ready for a good long nap.
15. Power nap
Just 20 minutes a day is all you need, and it’s one of my best daily health tips. Take a power nap and in 20 minutes you’ll be totally perked up and ready to get back to work.
16. Slice avocado
Avocados have many health benefits and adding them to your meals will help you get a lot more vitamin e and healthy fats.
17. Set a water goal
You know you need to drink more water, so make it a goal to drink a bit more each day. Drink a cup or two every hour on the hour, or have a water bottle at your desk that you empty out whenever you remember it. Starting the day with a big glass of water and fresh lemon juice is particularly energizing.
18. Drink cranberry juice
Cranberries are loaded with vitamin c, which will flush out your body and boost your immune system. Make sure the juice is unsweetened, and enjoy that tangy goodness as it gives you the health kick you need.
19. Have a mint
Stomach causing you problems after a heavy meal? have a peppermint to help soothe your stomach, or drink a glass of mint tea. You can say goodbye to acid reflux or indigestion.
20. Get out
Spend more time in the sun, at least 30 minutes a day. Your body needs more vitamin d, and it gets it from the uv rays of the sun. Don’t wear sunblock, but just spend enough time in the sun to get a small amount of color without full-on burning.
Around 8 months ago my wife undergone endometriosis treatment operation. Now for last 1 month there is some smelly water like liquid comes out from her belly. She is consulting an gynaecologist for last 1 year.
Hello mam, me and my husband are trying to have baby. We are trying for the last 5 months and my gynecologist done with all the test and follicular study and all reports are normal. I am worried and frustrated so kindly suggest me what to do.
A new study of interval training found out that 60 seconds of strenuous exertion proved to be successful at improving health and fitness as 45 minutes of moderate exercise.
High-intensity interval training is a type of workout that consists of an extremely draining but brief burst of exercise essentially a sprint followed by light exercises such as jogging or resting then another sprint, more rest and so on.