Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh WorlikarYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old female, from the last few days I am having severe back pain, I have used ointments but the pain is still there. Moreover I hae severe headache ase well from the last few days.
I have lipoma in my right palm. A ball like swelling in right palm. I have this for 6 years. But I was not consult any doctor.
Having throat pain, had slept next to window by keeping the windows open, unable to swallow saliva, meeting pain while drinking water.
Hi I am mohammed aijaz from hyderabad know suffering huge back pain & head ache so please how can I relief that pains.
I think im addicted to masturbation. Will it be a problem to my sexual life? I'm not married. Is there any way to get to rid of this tendency.
I have a problem with throat infection most of the times. I'm a lead singer so I get my voice strained. please help.
How can I make my penis grow bigger and thicker. What is the safest medical way for it. Plus any medicine to increase the volume of semen secretion every time I have sex.
I had 90 % blockage in LAD mid. Stent has been placed 3 and 1/2 years back. Again blockage is found to be around 90%. In homeopathy do you have any treatment for removing blockages.
I take Ipil after sex and than I get periods after 2 days but now its 8th day my bleeding not stop and its too much blood I use 3 paid in one day and have pain in my stomach please suggested me any medicine to stop this bleeding.
I have external piles for more than 8 yrs. Now I am 21. It was silent piles till last year. But now although it is painless it bleeds during the time of ovulation or at time of menstruation. I want to know if this is dangerous and what treatment should I take for this.
I am 45 years old and I am diabetic from past 9 years and in the both legs I have various veins, will it affect my legs in future or I have to get operated on both the legs.
Will vimax increase sexual desire in man? Does it effects 2 or 3 hours after the taking this pills? If not than please tell me thr other pills?
What is the disadvantages and advantages of watching porn and masturbating daily for a boy of 19 years.
Hearing is one of the five senses that you or anyone else relies on for communication and a whole host of other things. Among the five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight, it is often hearing, which is the most easily affected. You don't have to be a senior citizen to experience hearing loss as it is quite common among younger people as well. This problem is also getting widespread with each passing day.
Before coping with hearing loss, the first job is to detect it
If you have a hunch that you or any of your loved ones is suffering from hearing loss, it is important that you get it diagnosed. Some of the common symptoms of hearing loss will be:
- Hearing difficulties while talking to someone over the phone
- Straining to hear conversations with family members or friends in household situations
- People usually need to repeat what they talk to you with a louder voice
- You often hear complaints that you keep the TV too loud.
- In crowded situations, such as family gatherings or a restaurant, you have problems listening to people.
Although this condition tends to affect senior citizens, an increasing trend shows younger people i.e. people mostly in their 40 and 50s and even younger than that suffer from this condition.
How to deal with hearing loss?
Some of the options to deal with hearing loss are mentioned below.
- Once diagnosed with hearing problems, change your ways of communication: If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with hearing problems, it is important that both adjust your ways to deal with the problem. Rather than getting angry at the other for not being able to communicate effectively, develop and strategize ways to make communication less problematic and erratic.
- Cochlear implants: This is a newer technology, which has gained popularity in the past decade or so. These are directly implanted into the inner ear and are designed to bypass the damaged areas of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. These have become very popular, although, are not a replacement of natural hearing. It is only prescribed for people who have severe hearing loss or are deaf.
- Hearing aids: Although selecting a hearing aid is difficult as the patient needs to be comfortable, once selected it is one of the best solutions for the hearing impaired. The functionality of these devices can be extended with the hearing assistive technology or HAT devices that can focus the audio waves depending on the situations and give a more tailored approach for every individual's needs.