Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. UmeshYour feedback matters!
Hi, I think I am suffering from UTI problem, please guide me. I went to a trip with my boyfriend for 3-4 days. We had sex for 8 times in four days (with condom)(it was my first time). Now its paining a lot when I go to bathroom (it was also paining during sex). I am going to bathroom many times in a day, even if I am not drinking water and most of the time after I pee it feels like I still need to go. I am taking antibiotics from 2 days but its not working at all. I can not go to a doctor, please suggest me some solution.
I am 32 year old. I done my semen analysis show 10-15 pus cell. Is this a bacterial prostatitis or non bacterial process. How long should I take antibiotic.
- Kidney disease can affect children in various ways, ranging from treatable disorders without long-term consequences to life-threatening conditions.
- Acute kidney disease develops suddenly, lasts a short time, and can be serious with long-lasting consequences, or may go away completely once the underlying cause has been treated.
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD) does not go away with treatment and tends to get worse over time.
Kidney disease in children can be caused by
- birth defects
- hereditary diseases
- nephrotic syndrome
- systemic diseases
- urine blockage or reflux
A health care provider diagnoses kidney disease in children by completing a physical exam, asking for a medical history, and reviewing signs and symptoms. To confirm diagnosis, the health care provider may order one or more of the following tests:
- urine tests
- blood test
- imaging studies
- kidney biopsy
Treatment for kidney disease in children depends on the cause of the illness.
- Children with a kidney disease that is causing high blood pressure may need to take medications to lower their blood pressure. Improving blood pressure can significantly slow the progression of kidney disease. As kidney function declines, children may need treatment for anemia and growth failure.
- Children with kidney disease that leads to kidney failure must receive treatment to replace the work the kidneys do. The two types of treatment are dialysis and transplantation.
- For children with CKD, learning about nutrition is vital because their diet can affect how well their kidneys work. Parents or guardians should always consult with their child’s health care team before making any dietary changes.
What are the Symptoms Associated with Pediatric Kidney Disease?
Kidney disease often goes undetected in the general population, but children and adolescents are at an even greater risk due to the nature of the causes of the diseases and the ambiguity of the symptoms.
Children might not be aware of some of the changes that are impacting their body and will not always let their parents know of potential issues.
Common symptoms for children are:
- Swelling (even mild) of the hands and feet and/or puffiness around the eyes caused by excess fluid build-up, to the point where the child’s ability to move around normally is compromised
- After initial swelling, socks or a belt can leave an indentation in the skin that will persist
- Lack of or decrease in appetite.
- In children with ESRD it is especially important to keep their appetite up because transplant eligibility is based partially on growth.
- Decreased or increased frequency of urination. Children who can normally use the toilet without assistance may suddenly begin to wet the bed at night
- Long-lasting changes in the color of the urine such as unusually dark or red, which can indicate blood, and changes in appearance of urine such as extra foam that can indicate protein
- Headaches resulting from high blood pressure
- Flu-like Symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, weakness, fatigue, loss of appetite
- Stunted or poor growth as compared to similar age group peers
- Difficulty concentrating and poor school performance
Another potential indicator of pediatric kidney disease is family history of kidney disease. Genetic related disease is much more common in children than in adults. If there is family history, it is a good idea to get a check-up.
In parents that are pregnant with a child with polycystic kidney disease a common symptom is decreased amniotic fluid.
Looking at the list of common symptoms it is easy to see how CKD can go undiagnosed. As a parent or caregiver, it is important to have conversations with your children to understand the severity and duration of the symptoms and follow up with pediatric nephrologist.
There is nail polish remover smell in ma urine as well it will b cloudy. It doesn't occur frequently. Twice in a month r so. And it's been happy since last 2 years. N since I am staying in hostle I usually skip ma meals. And sometims I used 2 starve whole day. Hoping a positive response. thanks .
I have small boil near anus. I have consulted Dr. And they said that It is a fissure. However the cost for the laser treatment is 60k to 1lkh. Which is not possible option foe me. Could you please suggest me some home treatments or cheaper place to do laser treatment.
My wife hb has fallen down to 8.5 what kind of diet is recommended for her before it she was having burning sensation in urinary tract and a mild fever in the night.
Sir I'm suffering from urine leakage problems but it's not like urine ,it is transparent liquid .it's happens only when I talk to my fiance and I'm not able to control when it happen.
Some white liquid comes at the end of urine. I masturbate too much. Is that the result of that? And that liquid gives burning sensation.
I am 64yrs. Old. I am taking urimax-f for the last one year for enlarged prostrate. How long should I take it?
I am male 48. Once in a while I consume alcohol with friends. If I consume little excess say 4 pints of beer. I get the the urge of urination even after emptying my bladder. However when I go to washroom no urine is passed but urge remains.
I am a 19 year old girl and I am facing symptoms of UTI I can't hold my pee even to get to the washroom, pain during urination, feeling unwell, dark yellow color, and a dull pain In vagina what meds shall I take?
My father is 84 years old and having multiple disease conditions: He suffers from severe anxiety. He gets tensed in very simple incidents of life and thinks a lot about all simple incidents which we in general do not give much attention to. He also suffers from hypertension. Severe hearing loss with damage of tympanic membrane and infection in one ear. Severe spondylitis with disc degeneration and nerve compression with back pain from the same. Painful leg due to sciatica. Blind from glaucoma in right eye and age related macular degeneration in the left eye. Tendency of prostate enlargement, and pain and burning with urination at least twice a year. He also suffers from GI ailments like gas, indigestion, and very soft stools every now and then. Due to his frail and weak physic, we mostly try to avoid any allopathy medications sans emergency situations. For a long period of time, he is taking essentia area once a day and viscum pentarkan once a day. For the last few weeks he is also taking alfalfa tonic. Presently, his blood pressure is mostly normal or very little above normal. I would like to know what should be my approach to his treatment? What medicine regimen should he follow? I would also like to know if there is any medications that can arrest the progression of age related macular degeneration. And if there is any medication to arrest his hearing loss. He seems to get disturbed mostly by the fact that he is gradually losing his vision and listening ability. Thanks
My wife creatinine level is 1.5 so please suggest that how to reduce the creatinine level. By medicine or by other things. Any treatment in ayurveda.
I have a enlarged prostate , since few days back I am feeling burning sensation after urine flow. what does it signify and remedy cure for the same.
I am 31 years old male, staying in indirapuram ghaziabad. I am suffering from left kidney stone [5 mm] and gall bladder stone [single - 1cm]. I have gone through some testing which shows that liver sgpt factor is around 245, so doctor suggest me to take some medicine before surgery for liver problem. I want to ask, is there any way so gall bladder stone can removed without surgery?
I am not able to control gas from my anus. A lot of people laughed at me. It seems to be loose. I am not able to concentrate on my studies. Sound is not there but there is continuous gas coming out. There is no stop for that. I am crying everyday.
Hi sir /madam I want to know about kidney stones. I hav kidney stones from last one year. I want to know can we remove these stone without any operate. Or not possible.
Are you experiencing unintentional loss of urine lately? This is an indication of a condition known as urinary incontinence in women. The condition usually arises from pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. In many cases, overactive and weak bladder muscles, and nerve damage may also cause urinary incontinence. This is a common problem in women, which is treatable. There are several types of this condition such as stress incontinence, urge incontinence, functional incontinence, mixed incontinence, transient incontinence and mixed incontinence.
Management of Urinary Incontinence
There are several ways and methods which you can apply to manage urinary incontinence. They are as follows:
- Pelvic floor exercises: Pelvic floor muscles help in holding urine and when these muscles get weakened due to pregnancy or because of being overweight, leakage occurs. You have to carry out several exercises for improving the symptoms. Doing this exercise on a regular basis will prevent leakage and stop the existing leakage. These exercises are useful when you have a sudden urge for urination, and they involve the relaxation and contraction of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Less liquid consumption: Leakages are more likely to occur when the bladder is full and drinking any kind of liquid will make you feel like urinating. You must limit your consumption of alcohol and caffeine as these cause the urine to increase.
- Bathroom schedule: In case you have to visit the bathroom too often or frequently, you must try to increase the time between bathroom visits. You have to practice bladder training along with pelvic floor exercises. Slowly, you will be able to reduce your bathroom visits.
- Wearable devices: You can use wearable devices for placing support in the vagina as these prevent leakage. You may be fitted with a silicon device known as a pessary. Tampons can be used for the prevention of leaks as well. Tampons are recommended for women who leak during activities such as running. For preventing shock syndrome, the tampon should be changed every six hours.
- Weight loss: Obesity and extra weight cause urinary incontinence as these put extra pressure on the bladder or the urethra, which is the tube which starts from the bladder. This is associated with stress incontinence and leaks due to sneezing, coughing, lifting or laughing. Heavier women are more likely to face this problem and weight loss can help in managing the same.
In case you are experiencing urinary incontinence, you must consult a doctor and discuss your problems. A doctor will provide you the best remedies for dealing with the stressful condition.