Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. UmeshYour feedback matters!
Respected Sir/mam, My doubt is that. After I taking a food I will go for toilet. I can't stop that. Is there any solution for my questions.
I have a tiny calculus measuring about 0.2 cm at the interpolation region of left kidney. The right pevicalyceal system is compact .The ureter is normal in course and calibre. And there is a mild left hydrouretero-nephrosis due to a proximal left ureteric calculus measuring 0.5 cm and located 4.3 cm distal to the pelvic-ureteric junction. There is minimal left perinephric and periuretheric stranding on the left side. I am experiencing very mild burning sensation when I urinate. Can this situation be treated by medication? Thank you in advance.
I am 26 year old last year I am operate our rebel stone through scopic method with dj stent now my operation side feel itching.
I am 37 year old male. From last 6 months approx, I am suffering from a problem of frequent urge of urination. When I go for urination, quantity of urine is very less. After few mins again I urge for urination but very less quantity of urine passed out. Please suggest what is the issue.
I am a female, 28 years old, married. I am suffering from a problem for last few days. I feel a burning sensession in my rectum when doing potty. Its too difficult to do this and very much painful. Pain stays at least 2-3 hrs. Please help me. Its very painful. I cannot handle the pain anymore.
I am suffering from fissure. After consulting with doctor the pain is gone. But to avoid it from occurring again what should I do?
Hello doctor, my dad has 50 years, he is an diabetic & bp patient recently we found my dad's one of the kidney in small in size but we don't know about its working or not and another one having 5 mm water babble and his serum 1.7 sugar 150 bp 90/110 so my dad getting problem was to-much sweetening and getting high temper & feeling very hungry so can you give best guidance to me.
I have stone in left urethra 5.2 mm.how can you I remove it by natural way or by operation. .In report it is left lower ureteric calculus with resultant mild back pressure changes. Left renal calculi calculi.
Sir, yesterday evening while I was urinating, much strain was imparted inside my penis due to sudden sizing. After that bleeding occurred just a slide. Now every time during urination I am feeling uneasy. Suggest me what should I do.
I had sex yesterday. I used condom with her and after 3 hours I gave her unwanted 72 and after 6 hours she got nausea and fever and her body is achening and she is urinating in 30min gap. Help me out fast. What to do.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.