Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh ThakkarYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 26 year old male, mera toilet k sath dhatu nikalta he yeh problem 8 sal she ho raha he iske wajah she mera penis ka size chota or thick ho gaya (normal size 2 inch and strong size nearby 4 inch, or abhi mera Saadi karne ka 2 sal ho gaya phir bhi yeah problem he or mujhe lagta he mera penis size she mera wife khush nehi he or me jyada time sex karne k waqt nahi rah pata (8to12 mint) or mera tantion jayada hone se heart beat jayada hota he or penis sota ho jata he .sir mujhe samjhme nehi AAA raha ki mera heart ka problem he ya sexual problem. please give me best treatment.
Hi I am diabetic from last 8 years, due to work load, I am not regularly in morning/evening walk practice, now a days my suger level is vary from 130-200, so how I can control it without increasing medicine dose
Diet plan which a male should follow to have normal sperm count if he suffered from low sperm count due to over masturbation?
What to do for a good and better sex means for enhancing the sex-time. Is it normal to eat own semen?
I am 23 and single, I masturbate everyday but its not enough for me, and I want to experience sex life while its not yet fulfilled cause I don't have girlfriend how to get feeling of sex as I am not able to enjoy as other couples does?
I made with an accident in the year feb 2005. Right side of my thigh bone fractured & doctor operate and place a rod (nail). I have no problem now. Is it compulsory to remove the rod. Can it create a problem in my old age. Pl. Advice me.
I am engineering student from last 3 day I am having my eyes are red, head paining normally, whole body paining from 2 days, and having fever. what should I do please tell.
I am 34 years old trying to conceive since last 1 year PCOD problem. please tell any homeopathic medicine.
I am 23 year old male. I am having dust/pollen allergy from past 1.5 years. ENT doctors have diagnosed me with "allergenic Rhinitis" Earlier I had only stuffed nose and sneezing. But now it has increased to heavy breathing also. It is controlled with medications though. But I am worried that I am just 23 years old and a a young age taking so many medicines. Please advise. Thanks.
I have been suffering from frequent bowels (Several times) before and after food, what is the remedy?
I am 42 yrs old female. I was suffering from head side (both side) pain. I was taking treatment from a general physician. On 24th Oct. Facial paryalise attacked on me and my lower part of jaw rotated in the left side I at once contacted this physician and he started the following medicine: Tab. Acivir 800mg five times in a day (after one week this medicine stopped) Tab. Pan one in a day in the morning empty stomachWysolone 40 mg in a day (20mg BD) after one week it is reduced by 30 mg and later on reduced by 10 mg every week Neurokind forte plus one in a day Since I am feeling my head very heavy and feeling rotating my body all the time Kindly let me know the medicine prescribed are in order and I shall be recovered or should I contact any neurologist.
Am 33 aged -suffering problem of over weight-inspite of my planned diet-there is no result-i dont have thyroid but taking treatment for PCOS but under control as per latest reports-plz suggesting the way to over come my problem
I am 16 year old male. My head pains every time. Mainly when going to sleep which cause lack of sleep. I morning when I wake up I can not see things clearly for few mins. After that it again went to normal.
I am 37 years old married women. I have frequently uti infection. In last 2 yrs. Particularly it occurs before my periods. Please suggest what should I do?
Sir I am 23 years old boy. My problem is itching. After bath In few hours no problem but after few hours tha problem is start. In my Thai some red spots are their and itching it. In night whole body are itching. In one week I face the problem. Sir please recommend tha some medicine.
I am rani 26 years old and I am suffering with constipation from 3 years please tell me one good medicine for my problem.
How to stop sciatica pain cause the pain is increasing day by day. Is there any way to get rid of sciatica or at least reduce it.
I Am 55 YRS MALE nowadays NO DISCHARGE OF SPAIN DURING INTERCOURSE I AM DIABETES AND PROSTATE TAKING saildal tab once daily. What should i do?
Circumcision is one of the oldest surgical procedures. Practiced for thousands of years, it can be done for cultural, religious, social or medical reasons. No matter a man's reason for having a circumcision done, it's vitally important that he pays very close attention to good penis care in the days and weeks following the procedure. The more good care he gives himself, the better penis health and sensation he will be able to maintain for the rest of his life as a circumcised man.
Of course, keep in mind that the tips below are for the majority of circumcision cases; a guy who has a more complicated case or other surgical procedures done in addition to circumcision might want to take these tips with a grain of salt. What matters most is following the surgeon's directions for recovery to the letter. And when in doubt, never hesitate to call the physician!
Pursuing an uneventful circumcision recovery
For most men, circumcision can take well under an hour. If there are medical problems, such as a too-tight foreskin or infection, those problems can begin to resolve almost immediately upon completion of the procedure. Here's what to expect from a routine recovery:
1. Expect serious bruising and swelling. This is typical of any surgery, not just one done on the penis. In fact, the bruising after surgery can be quite shocking, so don't be alarmed if it appears that the entire manhood is covered in bruised splotches. This will go away over a matter of weeks.
2. Use the pain medication. Though there isn't significant pain associated with a circumcision, there is still some discomfort. Painkillers will be prescribed, so use them. Don't be surprised if they are only necessary for a few days, however. Many men are surprised at how quickly the pain goes away.
3. Take care with urination. Yes, it's probably going to hurt when a guy pees after the circumcision. To alleviate this, he can drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and dilute the urine. He can also apply a bit of petroleum jelly to the tip of the penis before and after he urinates, to help keep the acidity away from the more sensitive areas.
4. Avoid certain activities and movement. It's important to give the penis ample time to heal. This means all sexual activity is off-limits for at least a few weeks. It also means a guy must be extra-careful not to let the penis bump into anything, suffer any sort of trauma, or otherwise be handled roughly. That means avoiding contact sports and wearing underwear that holds the penis snugly, to avoid the natural side-to-side movement when he walks around.
5. Use only what the doctor prescribes. It might be tempting to use natural oils, creams and the like when the penis is healing. This is never a good idea. Use only the crèmes the doctor suggest during those first few weeks, as the use of anything else could interfere with healing. Though the use of a good penis health crème is encouraged after the healing is complete, don't reach for it while the wound is still healing!
6. Try to avoid erections. That means a guy doesn't want to spend his time looking at adult videos! He also wants to try to avoid nocturnal erections, though this is understandably impossible to eliminate completely. A few tips include ensuring the bladder is always as empty as possible, which might mean getting up a few times at night to urinate. Lying on his side in a fetal position can also help a guy alleviate some of the erections he might get at night.
Finally, remember to keep all doctor's appointments. If anything about the circumcision feels painful, get in touch with the physician immediately.
And once a guy is healed, it's time to reach for the best penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). He will want one that contains a multitude of vitamins and nutrients, especially L-carnitine. This amino acid is known for lessening the chances of peripheral nerve damage and helping preserve penis sensation.