Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Hi doctor, my son have acne prob. At first I have some large pimples. But now a days I have milia type acne. And by this its gives a marks on my skin. Now I using skin lite cream and suncote as sunscreen and aloevera gel as a moisture. I used skin lite cream for acne and dark spots. please help me. I want to get reduce. Should I continue this. after using skin lite cream thin peeling in my skin. please suggest some affordable medicine. Which cure dark spot and pimple as well. I get frustrated by this rash type acne. And also I have some shaving rash. please suggest me.
Sir/madam I am 20 years old. I have lost my hair and it became bald. Is there any possibility to regrow hair at that place or I have to do hair transplantation? I can not afford hair transplantation? please suggest me any ways to grow my hair.
I have got my PNS ctc done yesterday and results are: i have diffuse mucosal thickening in bilateral maxillary sinus righ> left. Right osteomaeatal complex is partially effacted. Left osteomeatal is patent. Mucosal thickening seen in right frontal, right sphenoid & bilateral ethmoid sinus. Small choncha bullosa seen on right side with deviated nasal septum & small spur seen towards left. Left frontal sinus is normal. bilateral fronto -nasal recess are patent. Left sphenoid sinus seen normally. The lamina papyracea on either side is normal. No bony erosion/destruction is seen. Impression: Pansinusitis with small choncha bullosa right side and Deviated nasal septum with small spur towards left. I have cold for last 1.5 months.
I have black pimples on my face. I have tried a lot of ingredients but there is no use. So, please give me solution to my problem.
How can I get rid of the spots on my face .i earlier had taken advice from many doctors but I am not satisfied .what are the easy ways ?
Everytime some negative thoughts came to my mind and I am suffering from depression. How can I get rid from this problem?
I am suffering from urticaria since last 4 years some time too much etching and red skin what treatment for my problem.
Sleep disorders are problems in the pattern of sleep of an individual, often leading to a serious mental, physical and psychological strain. The most common types of sleep disorders are:
- Insomnia: People suffering from insomnia usually display symptoms like difficulty in falling asleep, waking up in the middle of the night and being unable to get back to sleep or waking up feeling tired.
- Sleepwalking: People suffering from this disorder get up and walk around, being asleep all this time.
- Narcolepsy: People suffering from narcolepsy usually complain of overwhelming drowsiness after waking up and the drowsiness persists throughout the day.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: Patients suffering from this, generally experience a state where their breathing pauses for a while and resumes after few seconds. This usually happens when throat muscles block the airway and create problems.
Homeopathy offers several treatments for these disorders and they are:
- Using Nux Vomica: This is especially helpful in case of insomnia; it can help in recovering from a general state of sleeplessness.
- Using Coffea cruda: Sleep disturbance and waking up in the middle of the night are symptoms for which this medicine proves to be beneficial.
- Belladonna: Bad dreams of deep-lying insecurities that don't let the patient sleep are most common symptoms that can be treated by this. Belladonna helps in case of problems of consistent sleep.
- Stramomium: It is beneficial for sleepwalking and also proves to be helpful to an extent in case of sleep apnea.
- Aconite: Especially, helpful for patients suffering from narcolepsy as it reduces the onset of tiredness brought about by lack of sleep and thus, helps in recovering from the drowsiness and lack of activity that narcolepsy brings.
- Phosphorus: Helps in case of sleepwalking and is often beneficial in cases of insomnia too.
- Pulsatilla: Beneficial for obstructive sleep apnea by reducing the muscle constriction and for people suffering from acute cases of narcolepsy.
- Arsenicum: It helps with better sleep for people suffering from sleeplessness due to anxiety, fear or worry. Acute thirst of water coupled with lack of sleep past midnight and general drowsiness are the symptoms that you need Arsenicum. This works well for sleepwalking patients too.
- Valerianna: Especially, beneficial for sleepwalking patients. Patients who are only able to sleep towards the morning are the ones on whom this works well and this can be taken in herbal capsule form as well.