Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh Gunvantrai OzaYour feedback matters!
AFTERMY SURGERY FOR COLON CANCER FREQUENCY OF PASSING STOOLS HAS INCREASED.I PASS EVERY TIME SMALL QUANTITIES IN PELLET FORM SND NUCOUS
I am 30 year old male. I have been feeling of urine discharge for four years and not comfortable while sitting due to start testicular pain. Doctors could not find anything. In my view, what I observe in my body is due to damage of any membrane by over or hard working which cause urine disfunction. Is it correct say?
Hello, I have been having prostrate, dribbling, slow force of urination, droplets, have to wait for a long time, for the drops to trickle out at the end, only then, the feeling of having eased out the urine flow, feels good. I have to rush quickly, to the loo, to ease, burning sensations too keep occuring while easing in the bladder. At night, even after evacuation of the bladder of urine, again there is an urge to relive the bladder of urine at one or at 2 am, only then, good sleep come, till then, it would be nightmares., please let me know.
Hi. Mai 29 sal ka hun. Mujhe bar bar peshab lagti h. 24 ghante me 12 se 15 bar pesab lagti h. Pahle aisa nhi hota tha. Pichle 2-3 mahino se ye problem bahut pareshan kar rahi h. Rat me so nhi pata hun. Gahre nind me rahta hun pesab lag jati h nind khul jati h fir nind aane me bahut problem hoti h. Rat bhar me 3 bar uthna padta h. So please mujhe ye bataye ki aisa kyun ho raha h aur eska Kya elaaj ya upay h.
I am 40 years male having burning sensation and little pain in anus lower part since few days. What is the case may be? Please advice.
My name is uday I am suffering from urinary burning problem since 6 years I am consulted more doctors but no result please help me.
I am 19 years old Female. I done Pyloplasty surgery in right kidney before 2 years. Because the way of Right Kidney to Urinal pipe Is too small from I born. But the symptoms I found pain in The age of 17. After The Surgery I Have Back pain and Right Leg pain. During periods, I have Right side Stomach pain. So I Consult doctor. He said The pain is due to a leg Nerve Compression in backbone. It is occur due to side effect and you will take Calcium tablet to avoid further problem. But I do not know how to I relief from those pains now?
I am 21 year old. This problem is from last one year. It pain while urinating. Severe pain. Plus very thin urine come out. That too exyra pressure is required. I have consulted doctor also but no progress in problem. I will be very gratefull if this can be cured. Hoping a fruitful response from your group.
My son 21year old have a problem related with kidney his ceatnine level now 1.62 what's advise for me.
Treatment for Kidney stones varies depending on the size and type of the stone or the symptoms caused by it. In case of small stones, medication and simple changes in lifestyle can be enough to treat it, but surgeries and extensive treatments are required if symptoms are severe. Following are treatment options for kidney stones:
Small stones with minimal symptoms:
- Drinking water: Drinking around 3 liters of water a day will regulate your urinary system and can effectively eliminate small stones. Unless your doctor advices otherwise, drinking ample amount of fluids, usually water, is one of the commonest way to get rid of small kidney stones.
- Pain relievers: There might be a considerable amount of pain and discomfort associated with passing the stone through urine. Your doctor may recommend pain killers like Ibuprofen, Naproxen sodium or acetaminophen.
- Medical therapy: In order to eliminate the kidney stone, your doctor may administer medical therapy. Medication like alpha blocker helps in passing the kidney stone with least pain and more quickly. It relaxes the muscles in the ureter and makes the process relatively easy.
Large stones with severe symptoms:
- Using sound waves to break up stones: In this technique, a procedure called Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), is employed. ESWL uses the help of sound waves to create vibrations which breaks the stones in smaller pieces. This procedure takes about an hour and can cause mild pain and discomfort. Your doctor may administer sedatives to reduce your sensitivity. ESWL has side effects like blood in urine or bruising in the abdomen.
- Surgical removal of kidney stones: Surgical removal of stones is done with the help of a procedure called nephrolithotomy. It uses small telescopes and other instruments which are inserted in your back through a small incision. It is generally done in case of large stones and when ESWL fails.
- Ureteric Calculi (Using a scope to remove stones): A thin illuminated tube called ureteroscope is used to remove a comparatively smaller stone in the kidney or ureter. The ureteroscope is equipped with a tiny camera which determines the location of the stone which is then broken into pieces with the help of other instruments. It may require general or regional anesthesia.
Related Tip: "Kidney Stones and Your Diet"
Hi i 30years male recently i examin the (urine ) the result was (4-6 rbc) and (+++cal.) please advice me for further treatment (dr. prescribed antibiotic & alycluzire)
The urinary tract starts from the kidneys to the urethra where urine is passed out. Given the rich concentration of minerals and toxic wastes, it is highly prone to multiple infections. UTI, as urinary tract infections are often referred to, is one of the most common infections. In women, especially, every 1 in 2 women is affected by an UTI. Whichever part of the tract is affected, the symptoms and treatment are mostly the same. Read on to know some of the most common symptoms and treatment options for these.
- A burning sensation with urination
- Pain with urination
- Burning sensation or pain in the urethra or vagina
- Frequent urge to urinate, though not much urine is passed out
- Sense of incomplete emptying of the bladder
- Pain in the lower back on the sides of the spine
- Change in the urine characteristics color, smell, or appearance
- Fever or chills, maybe associated with shivering, nausea and vomiting
Most urinary tract infections are bacterial in nature, and these could find their way into the body through multiple ways.
- The most common is through the urethra, which could happen due to unclean toilet habits.
- Women especially are advised to wipe the urethra after each toilet visit. The bacteria from the feces can also enter the urethra due to close proximity
- Use of unclean public toilets is another reason for UTIs
Though most often UTI does not require specific testing, the following are useful in confirming the diagnosis.
- Culture and sensitivity: The urine is sent for a culture to identify the exact organism that has caused the infection. It also helps identify the right antibiotic which will help bring the infection under control.
UTIs are very common infections and though there is nothing to worry, it should be cleared completely.
- Antibiotic course to get rid of the infection. Though you begin to feel better, the complete course should be completed to clear the infection.
- Following culture testing to ensure the infection is cleared
- Improve water intake to get rid of the toxins
- Fever and pain to be controlled with medications
- Healthy hygiene habits to ensure clearing of infection
Recurrent UTIs is a common problem, and the following can help prevent.
- Ensure complete emptying of the bladder
- Drink adequate water
- Safe toilet habits, including before and after sex
- Comfortable and clean underwear to prevent infection
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.