Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh Gunvantrai OzaYour feedback matters!
I just want to know that whether stem cell therapy is possible for kidney transplanted kidney failure patients?
I am 22. I have urin problem. I am getting urin in few minutes. I go toilet again and again. What should I do.
I have pain and burning at the tip of penis and urine flow is very slow, urine start let, I feel rest urine in bladder, I request you your valuable advice and indignation to cure my problem.
Due back pain Dr. advice to do ultrasound Impressions;#Fatty liver#Calcific speaks in segment "VI of liver-old healed granuloma#Right renal calculus .And am taking lipagyln.
What is the symptoms for kidney stone. And what are the preventions will be taken before the kidney stone.
I am 73 years old male with cad, arthritis, prostate problems. Lately having lots of problem with leg cramps at night. Please suggest medical remedy for leg cramps.
The kidneys filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It causes the urine to get highly saturated. The solid depositions then turn into stone like formations, also termed as renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination and discomfort during urination, presence of blood in the urine, are some major signs of kidney stones.
Kidney stones can be prevented by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet with sufficient nutrients:
- Calcium and oxalate-rich food should be consumed together. This leads to the binding of calcium and oxalate together in the stomach intestines, before they can be processed in the kidneys. This helps to control the formation of calcium and oxalate depositions in the kidneys.
- Do not cut down on calcium. Since most of the kidney stones are found to be calcium depositions, many people tend to cut down on their calcium intake. It is important to continue with food that is rich in calcium such as milk. However, it is necessary to reduce intake of other calcium supplements. Decrease in calcium can lead to degeneration and deformation in bones and muscles.
- Too much of red meat consumption and high fat dairy products can lead to the formation of stones in the kidneys. Animal protein is rich in purine that increases uric acid, saturating the urine and creating stones. It is important to balance your diet by including lots of green vegetables, whole grains, fibres, fruits and low-fat dairy products. Opt for non-animal protein such as lentils or legumes.
- Cut down on sugary and aerated drinks. They contribute to the formation of depositions due to their high and unhealthy levels of fructose and preservatives.
- Reduce or abstain from alcohol. Alcohol is known for its multiple disadvantages to the human body. It has also been found to increase the levels of uric acid in blood.
- Keep your body hydrated. Drink adequate quantity of water throughout the day, preferably 3 litres or more depending on your physical activities. It prevents the solidification of the depositions and helps to eliminate wastes smoothly.
- Increase the intake of anti-oxidants in the form of green tea, dark chocolates and fruits.
- Lower the intake of salt.
Hi, I think I am suffering from UTI problem, please guide me. I went to a trip with my boyfriend for 3-4 days. We had sex for 8 times in four days (with condom)(it was my first time). Now its paining a lot when I go to bathroom (it was also paining during sex). I am going to bathroom many times in a day, even if I am not drinking water and most of the time after I pee it feels like I still need to go. I am taking antibiotics from 2 days but its not working at all. I can not go to a doctor, please suggest me some solution.
I got ringworms, rashes and also severe itching near thighs, urinary system? Suggest me what to do sir?
Please tell me sir, how kidney failure happen? No one tell this thing until now. Please satisfied me & increase my knowledge, Thank you sir.
My son is suffering from urine infection. Doctor says his right kidney size is small due to infection and they suggest a MCS test to check the urine flow below or above, then please tell me a right way. Thanks.
Prostatitis is the inflammation of prostate glands that sits at the base of bladder surrounded by urethra. This gland helps in emptying the bladder using penis that is located in front of the rectum. Individuals suffering from prostatitis may have pain while urination, frequent urination at night, pain at the reproductive organ, fever and chills that may get severe if not properly treated.
The major reasons for this infection are bacteria, stress, immune disorder, trauma and other environmental activities. This disease occurs in four types namely – acute bacterial prostratitis, chronic bacterial activities, chronic pelvic pain syndrome and asymptomatic inflammatory prostratitis. There are various natural medications available for curing the inflammation of the gland successfully.
11 Tips To Cure Prostatitis Naturally
Pumpkin seeds are the best natural cure for prostatitis that is widely used at homes. It has to be consumed along with milk or honey that works in improving the potency of men thereby overcoming inflammation
A powerful antibiotic, Goldenseal is used in treating prostatitis for providing relief effectively. It kills the bacteria responsible for the problem that results in pacifying and healing of the urinary tract. This action also shrinks a swollen prostate, which causes pain during semen ejaculation.
Tomato is a natural cure for prostatitis that helps in strengthening of prostate glands. It contains lycopene, a substance that improves the health of gland and acts against aging efficiently.
Considered as the magical herb, Palmeto provides relief from painful urination caused by the inflammation of prostate glands. On using the palmeto dosage, it clears the urinal tract, initiating the urine stream, heals pain in pelvic and testicular regions, decreases swelling and destroys the bacteria that caused the infection. Its predominant action makes it as the regularly used remedy for prostatitis.
Consuming a large quantity of water daily reduces the complications caused in prostate glands. It is advised to take 8-10 glasses of water that increases the urination process thereby clearing the inflamed prostate and improving its health
One of oldest natural cure for prostatitis is Sesame. Sesame seeds are soaked overnight in order to soften it. In the morning, people have to consume it by chewing the seeds that cures the inflammation of the gland effectively.
Vegetable juices of carrot, spinach and beetroot play an effective role in overcoming prostatitis. Consuming carrot and spinach juice mixture helps in regulating the circulation that reduces swelling in tissues.
Another mix, spinach and beetroot juice of 100 ml has to be mixed with 300 ml that helps in minimizing the effects of prostate gland inflammation
Horsetail, which is also known as bottle brush is used in treating prostatitis related urinary issues. This natural cure for prostatitis is used as short-term treatment because its continuous exposure will cause thiamine and potassium deficiency
Red Grape & Red Berry
Both the fruit contains lycopene, which is important in the proper maintenance of prostate glands. It has to be consumed at an appropriate quantity that eases the irritation on prostate instantly.
Watermelon is the natural cure for prostatitis that contains unsaturated fatty acids in it. This helps in balancing the pH level in the urinary bladder and tract that is needed for strengthening prostate.
The extract of turmeric, curcumin has a powerful anti-toxin that helps in lessening the prostate inflammation. It has to be boiled in water and the filled out decoction has to be consumed twice a day helping the prostatitis sufferer big time.
Sir/Maam, This is Sambhav Jain here, male 25. I have been suffering from stomach problem since ages. I consulted a doctor in Surat who checked me and revealed that there is a tightness in my anus which does not let my poop to move out properly. For the past one and half year, I have been using water through a pipe to wash off and while doing so I let water enter my anus and then I forcefully make it go out. This makes more poop to come out and cleans my anus but still I am facing the problems. Sometimes, the water even reaches my stomach.
I have a mass and pain on perineum from last 4 days. And I consult doctor he prescribed Some tablets. Is there any fear factors about that mass. And I have fissure problem, is this the reason for that mass?
My mother is hypertensive since 2 years, she has hypothyroidism also, her uric acid level is 7 since 1 year it is not coming to normal range, even after taking zyloric 300 tab, now she is complaining increased urination at night time and severe itching all over the body what should I do?
Urine incontinence is a condition that can be caused by one's everyday habits, side effects to medication, or any other long-term physical ailments. A thorough check-up by your doctor can help in getting to the root cause of this condition.
Certain beverages, medicines and foods can act as diuretics. This leads to bloating in your bladder and an increase in the volume of your urine. They include the following:
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Aerated drinks
- Artificial sweeteners
- Corn syrup
- Drinks that contain high doses of artificial flavours, sugar or acid, particularly citrus based beverages
- Heart medicines, narcotics, and muscle relaxants
- Extensive intake of vitamins B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UIT)
Urinary incontinence can also be caused by the following:
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increasedweight of the uterus can cause stress incontinence (Learn more about healthy pregnancy).
- Childbirth: Delivery can weaken the muscles required for bladder control. It damages the bladder nerves and steady tissue. With prolapse, the uterus, bladder, or the intestine can be pushed down from their usual position and might even protrude into the vagina.
- Changes developed with age: Maturing of the bladder muscle can weaken the bladder's ability to store urine.
- Menopause: After menopause,women deliver less estrogen. Disintegration of these tissues can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: In women, the same muscles and tendons support the bladder and uterus. Any surgery that removes the uterus may harm the supporting muscles, which can prompt incontinence.
- Expanded prostate: Particularly in older men, incontinence usually occurs from growth of the prostate organ, a condition known as considerate prostatic hyperplasia.
- Prostate cancer: In men, stress incontinence or urge incontinence can be connected with an untreated prostate disease. Incontinence is a reaction to medicines prescribed for prostate growth.
- Obstruction: A tumour in your urinary tract can disrupt the typical stream of urine, prompting flood incontinence. Urinary stones at times cause leakage of urine.
- Neurological disorders: Various sclerosis, Parkinson's illness, stroke, a mind tumour or a spinal damage can meddle with the nerve signals. These are important in keeping control of the bladder.
Your specialist may suggest the following:
- Bladder control: You may begin by attempting to hold off for 10 minutes each time you feel a desire to urinate. The objective is to extend the time between visits to the toilet until you start urinating in two to three hour intervals.
- Two-fold voiding: Twofold voiding implies urinating, then holding it for a couple of minutes and attempting once more. This exercise can help in leveraging better control in the long run.
- Fixed toilet time: You may attempt to urinate every two to four hours instead of sitting tight when the need arises.
- Liquid intake and diet: You may need to stay away from liquor, caffeine or acidic foods. Also, the fluid intake may have to be reduced in such cases.