Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh Gunvantrai OzaYour feedback matters!
I am 77 years old and have been diagnosed with enlarged prostate gland. I have been taking medicine dutasteride 5 mg and Tamsulosin 1/pd regularly. There is no infection. However, I have continuous mild pain in both testicles. May I request for your suggestion for relief from pain? Thanks.
My urine culture says occasionally pus cells n gram negative bacilli seen. No bacteria seen. I am afraid as I have been treated for klebsiella UTI 14 days back with ciplox. I hope this bacilli is not going to cause again UTI. I have been suffering a lot for 7 months. So kindly suggest if the report is normal.
Sir, my anty (Mother in law) age - 32, when she passing the urine in morning there is little drops of blood coming after urine. It is being happening since last 1 month. She is feeling so tiredness in body, tiredness in legs and feeling dizziness etc. Request you to please guide me for her treatment.
My friend has blood circulation Problem to internal parts and semen discharge through urine. Kindly suggest the remedies.
Hello Dr's. I am a student. I got appendix. Nd I have also. Two stones in my kidneys. .Plz suggest me. I got. In a week 3 Aur 2 time. Sperm out. In night. Suggest me This. It harmful me or not. I want to stop my sperm losing. At night. Nd my height also not. Growing. .suggest me please.
1 years ago I had 11 mm stone in my rt kidney. After taking a homeopathy treatment it rid out. May it comes again.
I am18 year old student and I suffer fro. Severe headache and due to which I am not able to gain much confidence and concentration I tried many remedies and medicines but no one help it. Please suggest me stone way to get rid of it.
My doctor given k-cit syrup for urine infection puss cells plenty albumin (+).I taken daily and I went to doctor again for not recovered frequent urination so doctor given urine control tablets .then I stopped k-cit syrup for 2 days and taken tablets the urine was controlled and out flow decreased. I again taken k-cit syrup the urine is came frequent again. What the problem in k-cit syrup please tell me.
I have been diagnosed with chronic pelvic inflammatory disease (may be abt 6 months, uti and kidney stones 3 mm. What is the treatment for PID? What to do to prevent it from affecting fertility? Unmarried 28 years old.
I am suffering from urine infection, last 3 days a severe pain occur in some parts of body also I have kidney stone what should I do to get rid from this diseases?
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are home remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.
I am 21 year old male. Before 6 months I have suffered urinary tract infection. It's was from the next morning of sex with my girlfriend. Doctor gave me some medicine after 7 days and it was cure in 5-6 days. But, still I fill pain and burning sensation while urination mostly on the day when I used to drink little less water. And sometimes getting fouling smell while urination. And sonography report shows minimally distorted gall bladder. Please guide me what I need to do? Thank you.
हेल्लो सर मुझे 15 दिन पहले ही पेट में दर्द हुआ जिसकी जांच कराने पे मुझे पता चला कि मेरी दोनों किडनी में 4 mm के stone है जिसका इलाज मैंने चालु कर लिया है परन्तु जब मैंने कुछ दिन पहले सेक्स किया तब मेरे sperm वीर्य नही निकला सर यह प्रॉब्लम मुझे stone के कारण है या किसी और कारण से
I am 40 years old I could not control urination. By the time I rush to the toilet it starts dripping. What tablet can I use to overcome this problem ?
I hv suffering poor health from last eight months. I hv often pain in my body , lot of urine in day time, itchy eyes and lot of discharge from nose, sneezes any time.in that case I can't sleep properly night and feel lazy day time. What should I do. I'm 35 years female.
Urinary tract infection (UTI) is usually caused by inflammation or bacteria in the urinary tract. Pregnant mothers are most susceptible to this infection, especially after the sixth week and before the twenty fourth week of pregnancy. This usually happens due to the alterations that take place in the urinary tract during pregnancy.
Also, a growing uterus can block the urine drainage from this part of the body, leading to the accumulation of bacteria which causes infection. The symptoms are uncomfortable and even painful. These include pain and burning sensation, frequent urination, fever and chills. So how can you prevent UTI during pregnancy? we have a few tips for you!
- Hydration: The best thing you can do to both prevent and treat a urinary tract infection is to start drinking at least six to eight glasses of water in a day. Another good way to prevent and treat UTIs is with the help of cranberry juice which has powerful antioxidants that flush toxins out of your system effectively. You will, however, need to ensure that the cranberry juice is fresh and natural, without any sweeteners.
- Hygiene: Keeping yourself clean is one of the most important ways in which you can avoid UTI. It is best to clean from front to back, rather than the other way, so that you drive away bacteria and dirt. Also, make sure that you wash your private parts with warm water infused with a few drops of normal liquid antibacterial, so that you can be sure that the bacteria do not get a chance to thrive and affect your system. Also, remember to use soaps, washes and creams that have a mild formula, rather than a harsh chemical concoction. Hygiene for this area of the body includes keeping it dry.
- Diet: Your diet should have plenty of fluids and lemons or other citrus food that are rich in vitamin c, as this is a good vitamin to keep bacteria at bay. Also, you should eliminate sweet and refined products to ensure that you do not contract UTI. Other foods to avoid include caffeine and alcohol.
- Clothing: Wear airy and cotton based undergarments that are breathable and have a soft texture. This non abrasive type clothing can also help in keeping the area dry, so that bacteria does not get a chance to develop, as they typically need a damp environment for growth. Change your undergarments twice a day, if need be, and avoid wearing trousers and shorts that are too tight.
These tips and many others including urinating as soon as the urge sets in, can help in fighting the risk of contracting UTI during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.