Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Umerjee SaeedYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old male. I have a weird allergic condition for almost 5 years which even my doctor have been unable to diagnose. I get excessive sneezing and irritation in my nasal passage and sometimes headache but absence of sinusitis pain. I take a tablet (Montair Lc) which my doctor prescribed me to suppress the excessive sneezing but no permanent solution to it. I don't even know what my condition really is. I'll grateful if you can point out me in a right direction.
27, Female. Restlessness, Tensed hands and feet, irritability,jaws clenching, running nose . Difficulty in concentration. Can't find peace. Pls guide.
I have snoring problem.. Sometimes automatically remove bt sometime again problem start. So plzz give me suggestions.. What I do so get rid of this problem.?
Hi, I have three big ulcers in my throat. Is it fine to leave it to recover on its own? Any food or medicine I should take or anything to be aware of? Thanks.
Hi I have breathing problem, my breathing gets fast high when I am tired and my one side nose is chocked up because of extra bone.
Sir, i'm 52 yrs old male i'm suffering throat irritation always like sometimes I feel dry and someone like cold in that part local doctors told it may be some alergy related problem they gave some medicine that time controlled after some days that again started please advise me.
I have one hole of nose less efficient because of less hole. I have less breath ability in that nose. Can you suggest what I should do?
I am 47 years old female and since last year have been intermittent light headedness. Have been told it's Vertigo and have taken prescribed medications. However the issue still persists. Can you please advise the cure?
Mai kunch Bhi khata hoo to mere gale main fasta hai aur bahot slowly gale she neeche zata hair please kuch upai batai.
I have been detected with a hole in my left eardrum. With yellowish discharge from it. Which increase when remain in a. C for long time. Does it curable by medicine or it requires operation. If not. What medicine should I use. Currently using Loxef 500 And tab LCZ 5 mg Along with ciplox ear drop. I am having pointed headache at back left side of my head. Is this same due to my ear problem. Plss help me sir/mam
My daughter is 10 years old. Ear piercing done to her was at the corner. Can we remove it and pierce it again or will it give any problem.
My ear is paining so much and from my ear so much water typ thing are coming outside so much when I sleep it increases so much and in cold days it increase so much what to do doctor please tell me?
I feel some problem to desperate during Morning and night and also experience some pain in nose how can I get rid of it?
I am 29 years old and having continuous ringing sound in my left ear some time of a sudden I have spinning sensation and continuous vomiting till I empty my stomach what should I do.
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils