Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Umakant V Ragte ClinicYour feedback matters!
Whenever I have sex, I ejaculate within seconds and many times before penetration. What is the reason I am ejaculating so early? I ejaculate within 2-3 seconds. Why this happens always?
We are a newly married couple. We married before 11 month back. After the marriage we had sex daily, sometime 2-3 times in a day, but from after 6 months she doesn't take interest in sex. Even now we do once in a month, I have to wait for her mood. What should I do now, I am very stressed because of my married life. She don't want sex, while I need sex at least once in a day. Now I have to do masturbate daily, I don't know what to do.
My cousin had sex with her husband two days back and had ipill to avoid pregnancy ,today again she had sex but didn't took medicine, should she take medicine or there are chances that she might get pregnant without eating ipill if she doesn't takes today or within 72 hours.
My age is 21 and I am just married but I dont want a baby now. And I dont want to use condom regularly. So please can you suggest me a better way so I can enjoy my married life? Can you tell me the name of any medicine which can prevent pregnancy?
Hello I'm 21 years old male. I regularly have sex with my girlfriend. Recently I had sex with her without protection. But I did not insert the sperm in her as the sperm come I took my penis off. So is there any problem? Please advise.
Im 21 year I want to increase my penis size. P resent penis size -length-12 cm, thickness-11 cm. What can I do.
I have a problen that when i ever i sleep n think dirty about sex then me ejection will automaticially done i m in will much problem faced by this can please suggest some medicine to recover me dick power??
Sir nw will be getting married till Diwali sir my sperms r getting within 2 min time is there medicine to get penis to be tight nd sperms should nt come fast.
Sir I have nightfall twice in a month and I do not masturbate at all is it serious problem it will affect my marriage life.
Hi Doctor, I am a software engineer by profession. These days I feel that I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Is there any best way to diagnose the problem ?
Hi, I am a sugar patient suffering from just six months. Now I am 39 years old and body weight is 88 kgs, last last I checked out my body condition. Doctor suggested me to go for treatment like" Hermon es" causing for sexual life. Yes the reports says that some effect is there. But I am now having one glass milk daily and per week having 5 to 6 eggs. I am now feeling little bit fatty. Will continue like having Buffalo milk and eggs. If I continue any problem will face either sexual life and sugar levels wise. Please advise me what I do doctor.
Respected sir, I have one doubt please clarify to me. I am masturbating daily or 2 days at once, is there any sexual problem in future after getting marriage with my wife actually I am masturbating since from 12 year, please suggest to me overcome. From these things. But some friends telling that's sex power going reduced and my interest in sex with my partner will also going reduced. What I am worrying is when ever I do masturbating my pennies going restore or stand in next day or 8-10 hours but 3- 4 years back It took within 1-2 hours but present I will take long time so I am worrying about it and one more thing whenever I am alone I use watch always porn or xnxx. Videos and please suggest me to overcome through it.
There are a lot of health conditions people do not want to talk about publicly, as they find it shameful or fear it can point questions at them. However, not talking about them leads to many myths and misconceptions, which hold no truth.
Of these, common is Erectile Dysfunction in men. Most men, at some point of time, experience Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction is a condition, whereby the person concerned is unable to get an erection. Even if he gets one, he fails to keep it. Erectile Dysfunction often goes untreated because most men find the condition embarrassing enough to be discussed. This lack of awareness has given rise to many unreasonable and illogical myths and misconceptions.
Myths and misconceptions about ED that needs to be busted:
Erectile Dysfunction is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, timely medication can greatly improve the condition. For proper awareness, it is necessary to get the facts right.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction is nothing serious, self-medication will help
- Fact: Really? Your grey matter must be working overtime to bless you with such amazing ideas. Erectile Dysfunction, at times, can be an indication of something as big and serious as Diabetes, Parkinson's disease, Hypertension or Atherosclerosis. Reason enough to shed your inhibitions and consult a physician at the earliest.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction is an old age problem
- Fact: These illogical misconceptions will do you no good. Get this baseless myth out of your system. Though Erectile Dysfunction is common amongst the older folks, the younger lot are not spared either.
Erectile Dysfunction can affect men of all age groups.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction can be due to a cold partner, who fails to attract and excite you
- Fact: Lack of interest in your partner seldom results in Erectile Dysfunction. There can be many underlying factors that can interfere with the erection. Certain medications, depression, obesity or lifestyle habits (smoking and street drug abuse) can affect one's performance greatly.
- Myth: Any erection problem is Erection Dysfunction
- Fact: This myth is as absurd and irrational as the saying; all tumors are benign. Before drawing any conclusion, it is important to get to the root cause. A person going through an intense emotional turmoil or stress might not get an erection. There will be days when a man will not be able to keep an erection. There is nothing to raise a hue and cry over it. It is just a phase and will pass off soon.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction results in low or no libido at all
- Fact: In males, low libido often results from a significant drop in the testosterone level. It is an outcome of the hormonal changes taking place within the body. Erectile Dysfunction has little to do with low libido.