Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Uma DixitYour feedback matters!
Hi Suffering from scalp folliculitus since 5 year. Once start taking antibiotics, sclap becomes free from this. Now its spreading over mouth area. Please suggest.
My lower jaw which was paining earlier near the wisdom tooth has now turned black. I mean a part of my jaw has turned black. What does this mean and what should I do.
I have only 7 teeth, I plan to go for artificial tooth, which way I can go with less pain and less stress.
I am 28 years old. My gum bleeds a lot. I get mouth ulcers too. Is this because of the lack of calcium in me?
The right side of my mouth is swollen as my bottom wisdom tooth is poking out. This is my third wisdom tooth showing up. Since the area is pretty small and there is no place for the tooth to come out completely, it is pushing on the previous four teeth. The pain is a lot worse than when the previous two wisdom tooth had come, but I really don't want to take any painkillers as I avoid them at all costs. What are some natural ways to ease the pain and reduce the swelling? Thank you!
Hello Lybrate Users,
I am posting on this topic as many of users have been asking on the same issue.
1. It has nice taste.
2. Freshness lasts longer.
3. Has good antibacterial property of neem and turmeric.
4. Its soothing action on the cavities and gums.
5. Minimum side effects.
1. It cannot be an alternative to dental treatment as it cannot reverse progression of disease of gums or cavities.
2. As it soothens (obtundant) effect of clove oil on regular basis misguides the pain response which would end up in the end stages of the disease finally results increased cost of dental treatment in late stages of the disease or the tooth should be removed if caries or periodontal progression goes beyond to save the tooth.
3. The turmeric might cause tooth discolouration in long run.
As far as to my knowledge is concern use it just if you want to give a try but I will never recommend on a daily basis.