Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ulhas Jagganath Karkhanis
Submit a review for Dr. Ulhas Jagganath KarkhanisYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes over 3 days including body pain and what should I do to avoid farts unnecessary because I have a healthy diet I don't understand why does it happens so.
Hi I am 55 years old farmer. I have body pain in whole body and cough in evening. I not have this in winters but summer I feel more winter.
My wife is very thin and weak.If she work little bit and pain start in her body.Advice me what treatment should we give her. Thanks.
I am 64 years old male. Two years before I had an attack and recovered after implanting a stent. My blood sugar level is ~ 100 mg/dl in fasting and ~ 145 in post prandial. Blood pressure: 120/80 mm/Hg. cholesterol HDL: 42 mg/dl and LDL: 122 mg/dl. My height is 163cms and weight: 71kg. Daily I do tread mill walking for 50 minutes continuously and burns 400 calories. After exercise I feel very tired. What should be the speed of tread mill during exercise? At present I walk at a speed of 7 km/hour for three minutes and 8.4 km/hour jogging for two minutes. (This cycle for 50 minutes). Kindly guide whether I should reduce the exercise pattern to reduce my body pain or any thing else.
Last two days I am suffering from fever. Body pain as well as eye problem in bright light create problem to me. How can I overcome from this problem.
I am a 26 yrs old girl. In my right upper arm there is one swelling. I having this around 1 year. But now I feeling pain there. And itching too. what should i do ?
Chronic pain is one that lasts for a long time or might even last a lifetime. It could either be seasonal - that you would experience only in winters, or it may persist throughout the year. There are many ways to cope with or get rid of chronic pain. Mentioned below are ten ways in which you can deal with chronic pain:
- Meditation: Meditation and deep breathing can help ease pain and strain on the muscles. Concentrating on the breath, overlooking your thoughts, causes the body to unwind. While you can learn to meditate by yourself, taking a class is a better idea.
- Lessen stress in your life: Negative sentiments like depression, uneasiness, stress, and outrage can make the body more sensitive to pain. By figuring out how to take control of anxiety, you may discover some relief from pain.
- Help get rid of pain with the natural endorphins from exercising: Endorphins are cerebrum chemicals that enhance your mindset while blocking pain signals.
- Exercise has another pain decreasing impact - it reinforces muscles, preventing re-damage and further pain. Furthermore, practice can hold your weight down, decrease heart problems and control glucose levels - particularly critical if you have diabetes.
- Cutting down on alcohol: It is not easy to rest with pain and liquor can aggravate pain issues. In case you are living with chronic pain, drinking less or no liquor can increase your pain improvement process.
- Join a care group, meet others living with chronic pain: When you are with individuals who have chronic pain and share what you are experiencing, you don't feel alone. You additionally gain advantage from their knowledge in adapting to the situation.
- Try not to smoke: Smoking can intensify pain flow issues and increase danger of heart or respiratory diseases
- Track your pain level and exercises each day: To treat the pain, your specialist needs to know how you have been feeling between visits. This will help in prescribing the right kind of exercise so that your muscles get their strength. Keeping a log or diary of your everyday "pain score" will help you track it. Towards the end of every day, take note of your agony level on the 1 to 10 pain scale.
- A sound eating routine: A nutritious diet is essential from multiple points of view - supporting your digestive system, reducing the risk of heart diseases, keeping your weight under control, and enhancing glucose levels. To eat a low-fat, low-sodium diet, these are important: new leafy foods; cooked dried beans and peas; entire grain breads and oats; low-fat cheese, milk and yogurt.
- Discover approaches to keep yourself occupied: When you concentrate on pain, it worsens as opposed to getting better. Rather, discover something you like doing - a movement that keeps you occupied and thinking about things other than your pain. You will not have the capacity to maintain a distance from pain, but rather you can take control of your life.
- Visit a doctor to make a diagnosis: Self-treatment is always dangerous. Have a diagnosis from a pain physician and treat it early.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!