Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ulhas Jagganath KarkhanisYour feedback matters!
I am 16 year teenager I have nt slept for 2 days and has a severe head ache and body pain what should I do.
I have been suffering from body pains from last one week. I don't know the reason. Please suggest me in order to get rid of this body pains. Thank you.
Mere babut teej hath pair mai pain ho raha hai ya pure body mai pain ho raha hai nd babut teej febar bhi hai nd mai abhi hospital nahi ja sakti to mai kya karo.
Im 34 years old male. I need to reduce my belly. Pls give suggestions for tat. Im having full body pain too.
Stress bahot Jada rahne lags hai. Body pain kya isi karan rahta hai? And physically immunity bhi down lagti hai. Apke pass in sabke lie kya ilaj hai.
My mother is suffering from fever from one and half month with sever pain in her complete body. What should she do?
I am a 26 yrs old girl. In my right upper arm there is one swelling. I having this around 1 year. But now I feeling pain there. And itching too. what should i do ?
Having nerves pull in right side of my face and unable to open my mouth widely and chew anything harder and having headache and ear pain.
Adding magnesium bath salts and essential oils in your warm bath relieves stress, pain and soreness, and detoxifies your skin.
Dear Sir, I have a co tenuous body pain. I used each and every medicine which I know. please tell some Medicne which make me relief from body ache.Please help sir.
I want to ask. My wife needs a remedy for pain in calf muscle in the legs. Body pain. Back pain. It pains a lot in nights. And specially before periods. What should she do?
I started my gym 2 days ago. I am having body pain. Its too painful. What should I do to get rid of pain. My chest, hands, abs all are paining. What should I do?
I suffering from body pain ; little fever; cold and little cough also it happened when weather is cold in summer no problem what should I do?
I am Suffering from fever before 7 days but now i am having headache, vomiting and bodypain. Please help.
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain.