Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello Dr. I am 25 years married girl meri shadi 9 feb 2015 ko hui thi. Shadi se pahle mera mensuration cycle thik tha but now every month 10, 15 days badh jate h and jb mc aata h to bahot pain k sath hota h. Apne family Dr. Se consult kiya. She tells that I have swelling in inner parts and pregnancy b conceive ni ho rhi h. Please Dr. Help me l want a baby soon. What should I do?
Hi, I am 19 years old girl my weight is 54.5 my hip is large. So please suggest me to decrease my hip and get prefect structure. Naturally.
During foreplay I am well lubricated. But when my fiance tries to insert me I get completely dry. How can I overcome this problem?
Sir maine apni gf ke sath 17 feb ko sex kiya th or 26 feb ko period ho gye. Sir uske bad meri gf ne peganesw se pregnancy test kya jo ki negative aaya sir meri gf ko abhi tk period nhi hye hai kya meri gf pregnant hai ya nhi 2 bar check kr chuke hai sir results negative hai. Or aaj 14maye ho gai h period not come.
I am 48 years old both of my ovaries were removed recently what health problems shall I have in future.
I am 22 yrs. I have pcod at border line. Dr. suggested me to take Krimson 35 for 3 months. I am using this tabs since last month now I am using my second course. From the 1st month I am feeling pain in my brest. Noe recently from 1 week I felt nodules like masses in my brest when I examined myself. Is there any chances of this condition to turns into malignancy. If I stopped this tablets is that modules will disappears or not? If not disappear then what should I do? I can't touch my brest it is so painful.
I had sex on 6th day of my period and the next night I take unwanted 72 after taking that pill on 3rd day I vomited and after that on 6th day I started bleeding from vagina and it lasted till four days and after that now suffering from white discharge daily and it's little dark in colour and in heavy amount today is 14th day from the date bleed after taking unwanted 72. Doctor please help me I am getting nervous. Am I pregnant or not. When my period will start.
Sir there is problem to my wife is that a white- white comes with toilet not during latrine as she told me tomorrow. This happened from day before yesterday. What is the reason behind it that's it occur and how can be it treated?
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.
I am taking homeopathy medicine for fibroid. E fraxinus am tincture and calc. Flour 6x tabs. Is it work on fibroid.
Hi doctor my age is 21years (femal unmerried) & higt 5'5 & weight is 52kg I have not coming periods for last 135 days I have pcos problem & delay periods always 10-15days mostly what to do naturely for regular periods? please advise.
I am 30 years old and off late, I am starting to have facial hair, esp. Around chin area, not much just 7-8. I did not have it earlier but for some time now its growing dark n thick. I do threading to get rid of them but that's painful. Can you please tell me the cause for it and the permanent solution but not laser? My periods are normal n regular n m married with no kid as of now. Please help.
1. Beans: Get your fill of calcium with the protein and calcium rich chickpea. Other brown, black and white beans also have plenty of natural calcium sealed in each bean, which can be ingested on a daily basis. Legumes or smaller beans can also be used for your daily calcium fix. You can cook the legumes like an Indian dal and have it with a serving of rice, or make a yummy hummus with plenty of chickpeas and a touch of garlic. Toss beans soaked overnight in a salad bowl to enjoy calcium for lunch too!
2. Fish: Salmon and sardines are known to be excellent and healthy sources of lean protein as well as Omega three fatty acids, which keeps the heart healthy above all else. But did you also know that fish contains plenty of natural calcium which can help your bones and joints too? So stock up on fish and enjoy as often as you can. Plus, salmon and sardines also give you a good dose of Vitamin D.
3. Dry Fruits: Dry fruits like figs and almonds are packed with calcium among various other nutrients and minerals, which makes it ideal for a snack as well. Munch on these to get a constant dose of calcium even when you are on the go, or busy at work.
4. Greens vegetables: If you thought green vegetables were only a good source of iron and magnesium, you may have to think again. Greens like bok choy are filled with essential nutrients including a good amount of calcium, vitamin A and C. Kale, turnip greens, seaweed and black eyed peas also make it to the list of calcium rich greens.
5. Citrus fruits: Get plenty of calcium by starting your day with a glass of orange juice, blended to perfection with carrots as well. Use lemons in your salad and eat all the citrus fruits you can get your hands on. These are all excellent sources of calcium.
6. Sesame Seeds: These seeds are rich in calcium and can also keep cancer at bay when taken regularly.
7. Fox Nuts (Makhane): Fox nuts are rich in protein and calcium. Roasted fox nuts are a great snack also.
Pack your diet with all the food groups for a balanced diet that will lead to a healthy lifestyle.
Other than consuming these foods, get a full body check up done to know how healthy you are.
Infertility primarily refers to the biological inability of a person to contribute to conception. In women, it may also refer to the state when she is not able to carry a pregnancy to its full term.
According to ayurveda, preparing for conception can be easily compared to the process of farming. Just like the health of a crops depends on the quality of soil, seed, timing of sowing, and amount of watering it, gets the health of baby depends on the health of its parents, for a pregnancy to be healthy and successful, a couple needs to take care of the following four essential factor-:
1. Sperm/ovum (seeds)
2. Uterus (soil)
3. Nourishment (water)
4. Time for conception (timing of sowing)
Reproductive health, in both men and women, depends on the health of the reproductive tissue or shukra dhatu. In women, shukra creates the ovum as part of the monthly cycle, and in men the semen is formed due to sexual stimulation. The shukra is created as part of a long chain of metabolic transformations. It starts with the digestion of food, then goes on to transformation of food to nutrient fluid, blood, muscle, fat, bone marrow, and finally, to shukra tissue. Healthy shukra tissue, then according to ayurveda, depends on the health of all the other tissue in the body.
My wife has regular periods last three months, she got period last at 23.12. 2015 after that she doesn't get any periods till now at the same time she gets head ache simultaneously thrice a day. And we doesn't do any sexual actions till now because we postponed. What was the problem, what is the cause of problem, if there's a solution. If it is mean what was solution. And one more query that is I thought my wife got uterus weakness what was the problem, due to this any problem in pregnancy. If there's any solution. And if any problem for my wife and baby.
I am 41 and my wife is 36. Its already 4 years to our marriage and my wife is unable to conceive. Please advise.
Hi Missing periods from 1 month. Negative in pregnancy test after 21 days and 25 days of missing period. Still no periods. Is there any chance of pregnancy still?
Good morning. I am 24 years old female. I have a baby of 18 months. Just after the delivery I have very serious problem of hair loss and health loss. And I don't get menses till 14 months of delivery. After that I am suffering from menorrhagia. I thought all my problems are interconnected. please make me clear about my problems and prescribe me some medicine for weight gain, hairs and my menses also.
Hello sir 3 months has been passed but my wife haven't periods we had a sex on 13 january and my wife periods date is 26 february. I had also checked 2 times with testing kit the test is always negative. Sir please tell me what should we do my email is: kaushalgautam9878@gmail. Com.
Increase your fruit and veggie intake. They are rich in important nutrients, low in saturated fats and are cholesterol-free. They are also rich in fibre, which has a cholesterol-lowering effect. Aim to have at least five serves a day, and to eat a variety of different coloured fruits and veggies each day.
Reduce your intake of unhealthy fats. Saturated and trans fats raise blood cholesterol levels. Trans fats are the worst, so limit your intake of processed and fast foods. Choose low-fat dairy products, healthy oils such as olive oil, and flaxseed oil instead of butter. Trim fat from meat and skin from poultry.
Cook with olive oil, a source of healthy monounsaturated fats. It has a higher oxidation threshold than most monounsaturated oils and remains stable at higher temperatures, so is more resistant to hydrogenation and the formation of trans fats. Monounsaturated fats help to lower total cholesterol levels.
Eat more garlic. Studies show that, as part of a low-fat diet, it can help reduce cholesterol levels - lowering levels of" bad" LDL cholesterol and raising 'good' HDL cholesterol. It also helps to thin the blood, which helps reduce the risk of heart attacks. Studies show countries that eat more garlic have lower rates of heart disease.
Eat more legumes. Legumes such as chickpeas, lentils, beans, and peas are good for people with high cholesterol levels. They are low in fat and rich in nutrients such as b vitamins, iron, and unsaturated fats. They are also a rich source of soluble fibre, which helps to lower cholesterol levels.
Eat oatmeal for breakfast. Whole oats are packed with heart-healthy dietary fibre and nutrients such as b vitamins, vitamin E, and iron. Oats are an excellent source of soluble fibre, which lowers cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart disease. Choose fibre-rich whole oats over quick oats.
Snack on nuts. They are rich in unsaturated fats. Choose nuts that are higher in unsaturated (mono and poly) fats and lower in saturated fats. These include almonds, walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, and pistachios. Try making up a trail mix with your favourite raw, unsalted nuts, dried fruit and a mix of seeds.