Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My daughter is 2 yrs old so now I want to stop feeding but she doesn't agree and she screams like anything so can I get some solution?
As I am 39 years virgin lady. Because of Manglik dosha now I am getting marry in a few months, I want to know if I marry at this age, is it possible for me to conceive. Can I give a birth to a baby. Which kind of precaution I need to take? Please suggest.
My wife have periods on 20, 21 22 of month what is the right dates to have sex so that she can get pregnant. She is 20 years old. And we got married on jan 2015. Please help me my parents want baby asap.
I'm 18 years old I'm 22 days late am starting to get nauseous at times. My last period was 9/9/16 I have taken a pregnancy test and was negative. I pee alot more than normal I drink more than normal I'm more tired than normal I'm moody. I have gained weight. I have signs and symptoms of being pregnant but negative hpt not sure if I should wait 2 more weeks and take another test or go into the doctor for a blood test idk what to do?
Hi doctor. I hav pcod prblm. Doctor suggested me to take metformin and goecyst for one months. I got my periods for 30 to 35 days. I continued same course for another month. Again I got my periods on 35 th day. Later doc suggested me to take ovaa should-DS and metformin and nurosurge (folic acid). Doctor pls tell me does ovaa should helps to get pregnant? How many days it will take to get pregnant? Is there any side effects? Or will it cause delay in periods? Pls let me no wat will happen?
• Accept there is a no exchange-no return policy where your body is concerned! You have only one body – so make the most of it.
• Start with the top of your head and list the things about your body that you like – your hairs, eyes, shape of your nose, skin, ears, length of legs, ankles, shape of your fingers, etc.
• Look at ways of enhancing your best features and dressings to suit your body and size.
• List the things about your body that you would like to improve.
• Now list those improvements that are within your own control and require the intervention of a reasonable diet, or some lifestyle changes.
• Start making those changes and celebrate each step towards improving your body images.
I am married on 30 April from that time I am having sex with husband and taking sperms inside and also I am in menstruation periods will be? Or there any problem for pregnancy?
I have missed mc on 6th march and I have test the pregnancy on 16th and 18th march but the result was negative. I have tested it with prega newsand Velosit. What should I do? Should I wait for the next test?
I have the pain in both breast on the tip of the breast if it is any dangerous to health. Please advise.
My period delayed by 10 days. I gone through pregnancy test in 35th day at home it was negative. Ll it b normal?
I didn't get my period since five months. I have got done all the tests needed and all the results are positive. Doctor said it is because of my over weight. My age is 25 and my weight is 81. Please give some suggestions on how to regularize periods.
Food craving is absolutely normal during pregnancy. Junk food craving is a cause of concern, be it a pizza or a doughnut or any other junk food you can think of.
From the very onset of your pregnancy to delivery, you and your baby are undergoing constant changes. Major ones are:
- Food cravings
- Your weight
- Blood pressure fluctuation
- Blood sugar levels
- Mood swings
The following are the Do's and Dont's to ensure that your food cravings are healthy and benefit you and young one!
- Absence of Whole Grain: Fibre is a nutrient essential for energy and also helps in smooth bowel movements. The doughnut or pizza base does not have whole fibre even if they claim to, so there are more chances of you having bouts of constipation.
- Salt from Mayonnaise and Sauces: Without an extra blob of mayonnaise that Sub sandwich will not taste as good and moreover it has high amount of salt, which is just not friendly to a fluctuating blood pressure, it may also cause swollen feet due to water retention in your body.
- Limited Nutrient Quotient: Junk food has very limited meat or vegetables. The major portion of any junk food is the fattening, less nutrient cheese. This will surely affect the nutrient intake of the expecting mother and her baby.
- Sugars and Fats: Many expecting mothers have a craving for nibbling chocolates at unearthly hours. Foods high in sugar are known to cause mood swings and irritations. This could shoot up your blood pressure or even include gestational diabetes as a chain reaction.
- Expecting Mother to the Baby: By eating all the fast food which is fully loaded with sugar, salt and fat; rest assured it goes directly to the baby. Babies born obese and with other health disorders, tend to develop associated health disorders in their growing years or later on in life.
Tips to Stop Junk Food Cravings?
'You are what you eat' and so is your unborn baby. To make sure both of you get the rightly balanced, healthy, good nutrition, it is very important that you completely avoid fast food during pregnancy. Some tips to tackle junk food cravings:
- Clean your Kitchen Stock: Get rid of all junk food in the house and stock it up with healthy snacks – preferably organic. You can opt for baked options, rather than fried. Buying an oven is an excellent idea, so that you can make and eat tasty, healthy and nutritious snacks at home without preservatives and additives.
- Snack on Fruits and Nuts: These are so much better than artificially prepared munch bites you get from the local supermarkets. Have fruits and always keep dry fruits handy to fulfil the craving in you. Always eat fruits as soon as you cut them, as they lose their nutrients soon after they are cut.
- Photograph Therapy: Put up a nice, huge photograph of a curvy you, prior to pregnancy. The more you eat now, the harder you will have to struggle to get back into shape after delivery hence; this will surely make you strong enough to escape the lure of junk food.
It is important for you to always keep a watch on your pregnancy diet what you eat and want to eat. If you can't, do take the help of a family member or a friend to keep you away from junk food.