Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uddhav Raj
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uddhav RajYour feedback matters!
Hi, my age is 21 I was marred on 9 Jan 2016 I have pcod and fibroid I am trying to conceive can I take come 50 after my menses.
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child.
Read on to find out the 4 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
- Abdominal X-rays: Abdominal X-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of X-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby's rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby's chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid X-rays until absolutely necessary. However, you must avoid self meditation.
- Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as Foetal Alcohol Syndrome or FAS, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
- Caffeine: It's wise to avoid coffee, tea or even sodas that contain caffeine, as it can adversely affect the baby's heart rate. Some studies go on to suggest that the consumption of caffeine may even increase the risk of miscarriages. Not only that, the intake of caffeine by the mother can increase the chances of the baby getting diabetes. So anything that contains caffeine must be avoided at all costs.
- Heavy exercising: While moderate exercising during pregnancy is very healthy for both the baby and the mother, extreme exercising can give rise to quite a few complications. Exercises, which cause the heart rate of the mother to exceed the mark of 160 bpm (beats per minute) may result in the supply of less oxygen to the baby. This can lead to foetal hypoxia, a condition in which the supply of oxygen to the brain of the baby is restricted, resulting in brain damage. Exercises that must be avoided include abdominal crunches, exercises that hurt the mother's joints or strain her back or which require her to hold her breath for too long. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
How to avoid pregnancy if we do not want to use condoms? any medicine. When it is safe to have sex without these precautions like after her periods or before her periods.
How Ayurveda can treat chronic problems by balancing the Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas in different parts of the body.
Hello, everyone, I am doctor P.K Srivastava. Especially I am talking about the problems that are chronic and many of them are located as no result. After so many investigations and ultimately the people come at last to me. I examine through the pulse and specialist in Pulse diagnosis. So I take the pulse of the patient and thought that I am going to the inside for their Vata, Pitta, Kapha balance or imbalance. So accordingly I find the problems with their Vata, Pitta, and Kapha and in which part of the body they are to be power having the pain. So I would like to say to everyone who is having such problems are not to remove from anywhere I invite those people who come to me. I am doing the service of mankind service to God.
As like that I went to the abroad so many countries through the mercy Ayurveda I found everywhere the people are welcome us and they have courage themselves and encourage ourselves also through the pulse diagnosis. And I try to my best to cure the disease. The symptoms by making their Vata, Pitta, Kapha balances. Mainly I am a specialist in Ayurveda and the gyne problems. Many of the people ladies they come of which so many problems which are not curable and I tried my best to cure them. This metabolic system is the main source of the energy if it is in the balanced state. If it is not balanced because of irregular diets and the behaviors. The people go to the shop and go to the streets and enjoy the food on the street where so many dirty things are around it.
Are there like their tests? Either it is decreasing their system of digestion or increasing them? So sometimes the Pitta is aggravated and after aggravation, it is vesicated creating the hyper acidity. Tympanitis, Constipation, Pain in the body or sometimes this gas goes up to the head having so much pain and people ask me I have pain the body I have severe pain in the head and I have taken so much pain relieving medicines But the effect is for three or two hours. I examined their pulse and found the pain is not the headache the pain is related to the gastric discomfort. So I am myself tried to balance these people and increase the digestion improvement and ultimately they felt ok. So I would like to invite everyone. I am sitting here in BF 125 Sector 27 Indira Market Noida. So the name of my clinic is Panacea Ayurveda health care. So please come and show your pulse. I will try my best to solve your problems. Doesn't matter it is the children case or ladies or gents. It is related to the mental or nervous system, digestive system or the lungs asthma, or joints pain Spondylitis, Migraine, sinusitis, the other problems are solved here.
One thing I would like to say that I am connected with the lybrate.com or you may check or call through Lybrate to me. So I will solve your problems. Anyhow, thank you.
Thyme is one of the most famous herbs from the mint family. It is a common herb present in every spice set for garnishing and flavouring of the dish. In fact, apart from its modern-day use, it had been used by Egyptians in the process of mummification as well as by the Greeks as a form of incense. However, apart from its culinary uses, it is gaining a reputation as one of the most useful ingredients with several medicinal properties. Some of these medicinal properties are highlighted below.
- Regulates Blood Pressure: When it comes to blood pressure, consumption of salt and maintaining a balanced level of cholesterol are the two important things to keep a lookout for. Thyme itself can be used as a substitute for salt. Though the taste would not be quite the same without a trace of salt in the dish, but at least it would benefit your health and keep a balanced level of salt and cholesterol in your body. This would help you in maintaining a balanced blood pressure and also prevent you from falling prey to any kind of heart disease or even diabetes for that matter.
- Controls cough and cold: If you feel that you are about to experience an attack of a cough and cold due to seasonal changes or whatever reason, do not forget to keep some thyme at hand. You can make thyme paste and rub it onto your chest. The vapours coming out of it would help in curing cough. Further, thyme oils can always be used for a chest massage or can be rubbed onto the sides of your nostrils. Moreover, drinking warm thyme infused tea helps you in recovering faster.
- Boosts immunity: To maintain a proper immune system the body needs, vitamins, minerals, water and various other elements. With thyme being a rich source of vitamin C and Vitamin A apart from having the benefits of iron, manganese, copper and fibre, it is not unusual to know that it boosts the immune system in an individual. Thus, thyme is often consumed in a small quantity with at least one or two dishes of the day. This makes sure that the quantity of thyme entering your body is regulated and is just enough to provide you with all the necessary elements.
- Acts as a disinfectant: Mould is an element present in the air which not only causes air pollution but can be fatal to human health. In fact, it hurts those with asthma even more than regular people. One of the easiest ways to get rid of moulds in the air is to regularly use thyme oil in your house. Thyme oil acts as a disinfectant and helps in reducing the concentration of moulds in the air.
- Used for therapeutic purposes: Carvacrol is a substance present in thyme which helps it in making a mark as an important compound in aromatherapy. Many essential oils are made of thyme essence. These essential oils are not only used on the skin for massages but also used as incense and de-stressors.
Thus, these are some of the most important uses of thyme apart from adding flavouring to some of your favourite dishes.
Hello, team, suppose we are having sex today and after how many days or how many months we came to know about the pregnancy? Normally how many days it takes for the pregnancy confirmation? Please explain me in details about the pregnancy cycle.
My mom is having lumps in breast n from few days from behind the auricle it starts paining n how there is pain in her right hand only on this side? Can you help?
I am a 17 year old female. I have gained weight from past 2 years and I get irregular periods too. Doctors after tests found that I have polycystic ovary syndrome. Please tell me how to get cured. Inspire of exercise I don' t find reduction in weight please suggest natural treatments
Hi doctor. I am suffering from PCOS since college days. However on a routine health check up I did last year dint show PCOS. Currently I am continuously having my periods since end of December, however before I use to either get less or nothing. Now however the flow is less but it's continuous. Evrytyme I go to the gynaecologist they as me to tk sonography. Is there something wrong here. Also we r looking to conceive soon however with this I don't think we can. Can you help please.
Hello there I am 23 years old and I am trying to plan for a baby and me and my wife do indulge during her ovulation cycle and her periods get delayed but there is no science of pregnancy and I need some help is to how we go about conceiving and have a baby please help thanks ! My wife is 21 years old.
Hi I am 21 yrs old and am 74 kgs and my height is 5.6 . I have irregular periods.Please help me to reduce my weight and am having hypothyroidism since 6 months.
Me and my gf had unprotected sexual intercourse. However she took O Pill within 2-3 hours after sex. I would like to know if the same is effective in preventing pregnancy. And what could be other remedy which can be useful for avoiding the same in case O pill doesn't hold good.
Hi, For abortion in 4 weeks .Kya ye safe hai to take abortion pills? Kaha se milega ye pills ?plz reply .How much it will cost?
Mera pregnancy ka 4 month ho raha hai aur suddenly mujhe light spotted period ho raha isse meri baby ko koi problem toh nahi hoga na please help me why it is happening help me out.
White discharge like water since last 5 months not regular but coming back every 10 days interval. Now feeling little abdomen pain. No taste less sleep. Blood test and PAP smear test is normal. What to do. Have breast feeding baby of 2 year.
Indoor plants are not just meant for embellishing your interior spaces. They have other qualities as well. They can interact with your mind and body and better your life with their healing qualities. Here's how they can benefit your health:
- They make breathing easy: Do you remember your old science lessons in school? Well, you must know that plants release oxygen into the atmosphere and absorb carbon dioxide during photosynthesis. Human beings do the reverse during respiration or breathing. During night, plants respire like us and absorb oxygen as photosynthesis halts. But there are few plants like orchids, succulents and epiphytic bromeliads do the opposite bit by releasing oxygen even at night. You can keep these plants in the bedroom to increase the oxygen supply around you. This helps your breathing and keeps you fit.
- Add moisture to the air: Plants release water in the form of vapour during photosynthesis and respiration. This leads to increase in the moisture content of air. They are known to release about 90% of the water consumed by them. Therefore, if you keep plants inside your house, your respiratory troubles will be reduced by a great extent. The moisture laden air around you will heal and help your respiratory tract. According to a study by the Agricultural University of Norway, the possibility of developing conditions like dry skin, sore throats and dry coughs is reduced.
- Natural purification of air: It has been claimed by researchers that plants can remove about 87 percent of toxins from the surrounding air in a day. These toxins are called volatile organic compounds (VOCs). VOCs include formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.
- Health booster: It influences the overall health of an individual. It has been found by researchers that surgical patients improve faster in rooms with plants. They feel energetic; have proper heart rate and blood pressure. Ayurveda Science tells us that a green and airy ambience is pleasing to the mind. It helps in insomnia, hyperacidity and is an excellent aphrodisiac!
- Increases concentration power: A study by The Royal College of Agriculture in Circencester, England, claims that indoor plants helps in increasing the concentration power in individuals. They make you relaxed and leave a positive impact on your mind. You are filled with optimistic energy and able to focus in life better. It can take away stress from your life. People who keep indoor plants in their houses are usually satisfied with life.
Thus, indoor plants can bring positivity in your life. They can definitely give you mental and physical bliss. They are not just a splash of greenery with decorative significance. They are your companions for life and agents of good health. Keep yourself free from stress and strains of daily lives by maintaining your indoor garden. Remember, a single plant indoor can give you millions of reason to smile and cheer for.