Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Uddhav RajYour feedback matters!
Hi , Meri umar running 30 years. Meri period bauht dinse aa nhi rahi (last five years) maine Dr. Kiya lekin Dr. Medicine jab tak leti hoon tab tak to period month to month ati lekin uske bad vahi problem start hoti hai. Kya mujhe PCOD problems ho sakte hai. Mera thyroid abhi normal hai medicine chalu hai. please help me me mera weight se pershan hai. Ghar par problem bolti hoon to not understand any one. please help me.
Some tips from Ayurveda-14
1. Diabetes – Take 5 - 5 gram powder mixure of Amla, Turmeric and Guduchi ( Tinospora Cordifolia) with water twice a day.
2. Pyorrhoea – Take 2 tabs Trifla gugal twice a day. Use Dashan sankar churna as tooth powder. Use Jatyadi tail or Irimedadi tail for gargle.
3. Pleurisy – Take Pushkarmool churna 1 to 2 grams twice a day with honey. Keep heating with hot water bag or heating pad.
4. Anaemia – Use Harde powder with cow urine twice a day.
Hi sir my wife is pregnant she has third trimester 30 weeks can give antioxidant &multivitamin, multi mineral, green tea extract with omega three fatty acid (brand-uvtal) can noteneous 2 month.
I drank a lot of alcohol for 3 days continuously. My periods are delayed. Is that a possible reason?
I am 24 year old and I am 28 week pregnant can I continue using orofer and b 12 tablet? And also I have lower abdominal pain what to do?
I gave my gf ipill last month but her period date is delaying her date was 19 but till now she have not period till now she checked yesterday by the help of preganews kit but she is not pregnant what should I do.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step towards completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep rooted causes for this issue and homeopathy aims at treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc. and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
This is my question for gyanec that me and my girlfriend has sex last month on 22nd august. That was unprotected but if I remember I did ejaculate outside so there were no chances of pregnancy. But she did not get on her periods which should be on 9th September but after 4 days late we did a pregnancy test and it came negative And we did another test after 4 days of first test and it also came negative. So is it possible that she missed her periods this time as she was diagnosed with jaundice problem on 27 august and even take heavy dosage of medicines to eliminate that It was 14 days late on her periods so she went to a lady Dr. For that and told her about everything on 24th September Dr. Checked her and said you r not pregnant and gave her a medicine by saying that take this daily once and you will get on your periods soon but she did not get on her periods yet. And she is having vomiting and stomach problem so it any kind of symptoms. What should I do to check accurately about that and what to do make her get on her periods. We can check by visiting to clinic or hospital in delhi this is not an issue I am so tensed for her please resolve it.
Hi ,i'm 27 years I had an abortion of 5 months last 5 years back with un affair now i'm married planing for child facing irregular period did all treatment test .doctor suggested to do X ray HSG .my question is will in test HSG doctor comes to know about my previous abortion.
I'm 19 years girl if see any sexy videos or when my boyfriende touches me I wil get white bleeding y is it so? & wt should I do?
I have taken contraceptive pill n I am bleeding before 15days of my periods and this one is not a normal period so is it a sign of pregnancy or something else?
Monosodium glutamate (MSG) in Chinese food has long been purported to cause a flushing reaction as part of the "MSG syndrome"
When MSG is ingested in large doses, however, it causes an increase in an acetylcholine like substance that may result in flushing in susceptible individuals
MSG symptom complex
Perhaps the best known adverse reaction to a food additive is the MSG symptom complex. This is not an allergic reaction. The MSG symptom complex typically appears 1 to 14 hours after ingestion. Reported symptoms include headache, myalgia, backache, neck pain, nausea, diaphoresis, tingling, flushing, palpitations, and chest heaviness.
Children have been reported with shivering, chills, irritability, screaming, and delirium. It is due to an exaggerated sensitivity to this compound, which is metabolized after ingestion to glutamate, a major excitatory amino acid neurotransmitter.
Allergic and asthmatic reactions
A small number of case reports have implicated MSG in causing urticaria and angioedema.