Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. UdaywalkarYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. my last period 17/2/17. Now my feel is during or after eating food vomiting tendency. And headache. When I took pregnancy test .22/3/17 took pregnancy test but the result is negative .the laboratory women talk after 10 day missed period then get result its cure. I am pregnant or not.
Good afternoon Doctor, I have a friend she is 22 years old. She has 22 mm cyst in her ovary. We consult the Doctor And he told us there is no serious issue with the cyst. We are confused what we can do? Kindly suggest us. Can cyst remove without operation? And give us your valuable suggestions please for this case.
7 important things to note before you let the woman stay on top
If you really want to make sex a pleasurable experience for your woman as much as it is for you, it is important to let her be the boss once in a while. But, before you do so, here are 7 things to know
Anyway, here are 7 things to know as you go about giving women the power:
It is perfect for couples where the male partner is significantly heavier.
It imitates the way most guys masturbate with their back on the bed, making it a familiar posture for men.
It gives women unprecedented control and allows them to control the thrusting.
It's great during pregnancy because it doesn't put any pressure on the belly.
It can cause injuries like penile fractures are care is not taken.
It doesn't allow for much clitoral stimulation
It may lead to faster loss of erection because the penis is pointed up with the force of gravity working against it and causing the blood to flow away from the tip.
Sweet potatoes come laden with many benefits. For 11 of the many fantastic reasons listed below, they are indeed dietary powerhouse!
1. Rich Source of Antioxidants: There are plenty of antioxidants in sweet potatoes like anthocyanin and beta carotene that have anti-inflammatory properties. This also helps in keeping ailments like asthma, gout and arthritis at bay.
2. Loaded with Manganese: Sweet potatoes contain reasonable amount of manganese, a vital mineral, which keeps body’s energy levels high. This mineral enables easy absorption of other nutrients and strengthens bones.
3. Contains Quercetin: Quercetin, an important dietary nutrient, is present in sweet potato that helps in lowering bad cholesterol and in reducing inflammation. This nutrient is also a natural antihistamine for combating even chronic allergies.
4. Controls Blood Sugar: Despite the presence of carbohydrates, sweet potatoes effectively control blood sugar by modifying insulin metabolism.
5. Healthy for Heart: Sweet potatoes come loaded with Vitamin B6 and potassium that are beneficial for heart. While Potassium helps in regulating blood pressure & curing muscular cramps and injuries, Vitamin B6 breaks down homocysteine that is known to harden the arteries.
6. Enriched with Vitamin C: Sweet potatoes have high content of vitamin C and capable of meeting as much as 40 percent of its daily requirement. This keeps skin and joints healthy.
7. Laden with Vitamin D: Vitamin D in sweet potato keeps immune system healthy and boosts energy levels.
8. Aids Digestion: Sweet potatoes, especially with skin, have good amount of fiber that helps in healing digestion and relieving constipation.
9. High in Folate: Sweet potatoes can be safely consumed by pregnant women for high content of folate in it. A good dose of folate helps in development of fetal tissue and cells.
10. Holds Anti-Inflammatory Nutrients: Presence of color-related pigments make sweet potato anti-inflammatory agent. Sweet potato phytonutrients diminish inflammation and associated problems.
11. Anti-bacterial and Anti-fungal: Presence of resin glycosides in sweet potatoes makes this tuber an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I had sex on 11 th April nd it's my period date also but I didn't get period nd on 14april Did pregnancy test nd that was negative nd my period was late by 4 days my period come after the test on 15 april so now is any chances of pregnancy pls let me know I am so worried about this.
Welcome to spring summer season! The undeniably most popular season of the year is here. As winter melts into spring, the birds, bees, flowers, trees and human hearts are all nourished by more and more sunlight. We may bask in that sunlight, but often we find ourselves still sluggish from winter, with too much on our plates and seasonal allergies to boot! The wisdom of Ayurveda is here to help us balance the shift of seasons and get us glowing, not sneezing all spring.
Spring is also about new beginnings, setting roots that sustain us in summer and fall. This spring, let’s commit to sustaining and thriving- through balance, deep breaths, clean closets and cleansed bodies! In Ayurveda, the Indian classical Medicine used by yogi’s for thousands years, spring is ruled the elements fire and water, which combine to make pitta dosha or bodily constitution. In spring we work to shed the excess of winter and balance the amount of fire and water in our systems. Too much water combined with excess earth leaves us feeling heavy, muddy and full of toxins (ama). Too much fire and we’re angry, over heated, over doing, full of allergies and without enough time.
Too much fire and water at the same time leaves our bodies taxed, inflamed and pressurized (think sinus headache). Spring is ruled by the organs of liver and gallbladder, our main organs for cleansing and processing toxins. Our liver processes allergens that come from pollen and pollution, but if our liver is taxed, it has a hard time working as smoothly. Using Ayurveda we cool our heat with water, and cleanse with fire. When we are balanced we have healthy fire, creativity, action and ideas, and the coolness of water to stay hydrated and go with the flow. The wisdom of Ayurveda helps us live in balance with the season and the natural world around us, which is ultimate challenge in our modern urban world, however, it is so worth it!
Here are basic tips to get you going.
- Clear out your closet - clean your house: It sounds basic but de-cluttering your space will help you de-clutter your mind. They say the body is the temple of the mind, and it’s much easier to clean the temple of the body and mind when the literal temple of the home is clear. Get new plants and increase the amount of fresh green things in your living space.
- Clean your body: Spring is the perfect time for a mild Ayurvedic cleanse to reduce toxins (ama) from winter. Since spring is ruled by the organs liver and gallbladder, it the perfect time to give those organs a break. It’s like an oil change for your body.
Try cutting out sugar, alcohol, dairy, caffeine, cooked oils and red meat for 2 weeks just to give your body a break. The first 3 days are the hardest, it gets easier after that! Getting a friend or partner to join helps a lot too. Increase your intake of water, yoga, rest and alkaline foods (green veggies, fruits, whole grains, raw olive oil, avocados). If you have allergies, increase your intake of bitter, sour and astringent flavours. Bitter veggies (arugula, mustard greens, dandelion greens) support the liver and gallbladder, helping to cleanse the system. The excess of winter is all about sweet, heavy comfort foods. Now is the time to cleanse those out of the system.
The simplest pranayama practice is samma vrtti, count to 5 as you inhale and 5 as you exhale. Take a short pause after the inhale and after the exhale, as a reminder to pause and take space! If you feel especially hot, stressed or need to relax, lengthen the exhale (5 in, 8 out). 12 rounds of breath is perfect. Then sit or put your legs up for the remainder of the 10 minutes.
My wife and I planning for baby, we want to know what's the best time when she can conceive. How do we identify most fertile days? Kindly suggest.
Aakhri baar humne sex 7th july ko kiya tha aur unwanted 72 pill bhi li thi uske baad 15th july ko period normal huye lekin september me periods 9 din late ho gaye hai kya pregnancy ke chances hai aur hai to kitne din ki pregnant hai.
Hi I am suffering from irregular periods, from last 4 months there is no periods occur. Kindly suggest me what to do for this so that I can recover from this. What to eat and which medicine. I am very Depressed by this kindly help on this shall be verythankful to you.
Hi doc my daughter is not having her periods regularly since 1year what should I do. She is very shy doesn't want to visit doctor.
Sir/mam, I had an intercourse with my gf on july, 2nd, without condom, she had told me that her menses had come on 21 june that time. Now, three and half months have passed, I want to be just sure that pregnancy has not taken place. How should I get confirmed?
Last period ended on 10th of Feb 2015 and I had intercourse from 13th till 19th alternate days. And today I hve got my periods may I know the reason?
I feed my baby for 1 hour n she plays half an hour n then cry because of hungry I have less milk n she refuses formula milk so what should I do improving milk I used to take all types of foods for improving milk but no use.
Homeopathy, being an alternative form of medicine, is often misunderstood when compared to allopathic treatments. In fact, there are many myths and rumours about the working of this field of medicine. This has become a primary reason as to why many people think twice before trying out homeopathy. However, of late, more and more people are breaking the shackles of these myths and rumours and opting for this natural and alternative form of medicine. Here are certain myths and facts which disclose the truth about them.
- It is often said that homeopathy first aggravates the symptoms and then reduces it. Most people shy away from this prospect and decide otherwise. The fact is, sometimes the condition worsens naturally due to the serious stage at which it is in. This is, however, not caused by side effects of taking any homeopathic pills. Thus, this line of treatment does not aggravate the symptoms. This is a myth and should be looked beyond.
- A set of people believe that homeopathy, being natural, has the ability to cure any disease whatsoever. But it has to be kept in mind that homeopathy is, after all, a natural science of medicine. Just as allopathic cure sometimes fails to produce the desired results, homeopathy too fails at times in delivering. But this is no reason to not opt for such a treatment. Every field of medicine has its own sets of limitations.
- At times, homeopathic doctors are not given the same respect that is given to those who practice allopathic treatment and deal in general medical sciences. Here, it needs to be discussed that homeopathy is an alternate form of medicine, which is practiced by those who have a proper degree in medicine, even in general medicine. In fact, many conventional doctors have thought it beneficial to switch streams of practice and have left allopathy for homeopathic treatments.
- Homeopathy is believed to provide relief only from pains, allergies and maybe skin troubles. But it is not so. Recent developments and studies have shown that homeopathy, if administered effectively, can also bring about pathological changes in the individual.
- People think that homeopathy takes time to show its results. But this is not true. In fact, at times while treating fever, cold and allergies, it shows rapid results. It is only when the disease is chronic that it takes time to heal.
These are some of the popular myths about homeopathy and it is needed that these myths are busted so that more and more people believe in the power of homeopathy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.