Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. UdaywalkarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am suffering with HPV .To kill this virus permanently any medicine is there. I was getting treatment from March till now I didn't satisfied with any doctor.
Had a miscarriage in december. Hubby is using steroids now. What can we use to fall pregnant faster.
I am 21 years old female I have do first time intimate with my bf nd he used protection after using protection my periods not come nd it was already late 10-12 days nd I checked 3 times pregnancy test by the hlp of prega news pregnancy test kit and result was negative so my question is that why my periods not come and now what can I do for my periods come faster.
Licking of wife's private part is some times gives extra pleasure for both of us is it safe and advisable to have.
Am 21years old male. Me and my boyfriend , accidentally had sex today. I came inside her. She told me that her period days are over from yesterday. What r the chances of getting pregnant. What should we do now. She is so worried so am i.
Hello Dr. I am 29 years old women I have one baby boy 8 years old. In dec I had an abortion DNC after this from april my tummy thigh n hips area increased. Its now 34 38 40. My ht is 5.5 and wt is 58 kg. What should I do Dr. to stay slim n fit. After this abortion my body becomes fatty before abortion m fit n slim. What is happening with me. Is anything serious. Pls suggest n reply what to do. Thanks and regards.
I want to use birth control pills for avoiding pregnancy I don't know which type of birth control pills is right for me.
Homeopathy is a system of alternative medicine, which is readily gaining popularity nowadays. The system being relatively uncommon, people did not generally opt for this medicine system earlier, but here are reasons why you should opt for Homeopathy.
- Natural: The medicines are completely gentle on your body because of being natural. Homeopathy works by strengthening the natural defense mechanism of your body, which keeps you protected from infections and creates a long lasting and powerful healing impact.
- No side effects: Homeopathic medicine is absolutely harmless and it does not react with other bodily elements to cause harmful side effects that can harm your body in the short or long run.
- Permanent cure: Although Homeopathic medicines take longer periods of time to work as compared to allopathic medicines, the cure is powerful and long lasting. It tends to uproot your problem in such a way that it has a minimal chance of reoccurrence.
- Cost effective: Homeopathic medicines are mostly inexpensive and readily available. These medicines are mostly available in powder, liquid or small spherical sugar pill form and are easy to manufacture and transport.
- Efficient relief: In case of your day to day medical problems like cold, cough, mild fever, cuts or bruises, insect bites, gastric problems, etc. you can readily depend upon Homeopathic medicine for a quick, cheap and long lasting relief.
- Complementary medicine: Homeopathic medicines, if taken in combination with some other conventional form of therapy can help you to alleviate the side effects of that conventional medicine. These medicines act as excellent complements in some cases like chemotherapy to treat cancer.
- Environment friendly: These medicines are totally environment friendly in nature and they do not degrade or pollute the environment in any manner. The manufacturing of Homeopathic medicines does not release any toxins into the environment and the medicines themselves are totally biodegradable in nature.
- Absolutely safe: Unlike conventional forms of medications, Homeopathic medicines are tested on healthy human beings rather than dummy animals. In this way it is ensured that the medicines that you consume are 100% safe for human consumption.
Madam, my wife is 3 months pregnant. Some times she feel stomach pain not severe. From 3 day she discharge white color from vagina. Is it infection of baby or not. I am worried about my baby might be infected. Please tell me what to do?
Due to low AMH doctor suggested fr ivf and prescribed me ovaries, trenaxa, folic acid, femilon medicine. I checked ovaries review n they are not good. What to do as I am afraid of this medicine fr the side effect?
Meri wife (age-26, weight -51) 5 months ki pregnant hai . Aur hmm daily sex karte h. Kav kav to 1 month me 35-40 times. To Isse Mujhe ya meri wife ya hmare baby ko koi problem to nai hogi. Note- during sex Mujhe ya meri wife ko koi problem nai hoti. Please tell us.
Seeds of plant cannabis sativa, available in the market as hemp seeds, are gaining increased recognition as a complete nutrition pack. Dietitians and nutrition experts mostly recommend ‘hemp seeds’ because of its excellent nutrition credentials, and recent research studies have confirmed this also.
Before you go on to spend your money, here is all you should know about hemp seeds.
Why should you eat?
It’s incredibly nutritious!
What nutrition you get?
Packed with protein, fibres, & minerals (vit. E and minerals like potassium, magnesium, and zinc present in good amount)
Exceptionally rich in essential fatty acids – omega 6 and omega 3, present in the ratio of 3: 1 which is considered to be the optimal range
How to consume?
Available in raw/ cooked / roasted forms.
Very good (80℅ insoluble fibre)
Best way to eat:
A versatile food, it can be sprinkled on salad, mixed in with yogurt, or add into the smoothies.
And it’s not just the nutritional value, hemp seeds have enormous health benefits. They have been proven effective in controlling various diseases like alzheimer’s, and reducing symptoms of pms by hormone regulation.
Listed below are 4 evidence based health benefits of hemp seeds:
1. Heart diseases – ‘arginine’ present in this seed produces nitric oxide which further makes blood vessels dilate and relax, thus reducing symptoms of blood pressure and heart diseases.
2. Lowers the risk of blood clot formation.
3. Helps in treatment of skin disorders like eczema by giving relief from dry skin and itchiness.
4. Helps in treatment of pms menopause: physical and emotional symptoms caused by pms are very likely caused by sensitivity to the hormone ‘prolactin.’ presence of gla (gama linolenic acid) produces prostaglandin e1 which reduces the effect of prolactin. This way hemp seed functions as a hormone imbalance regulator.
Last but not the least, know that hemp seeds will not make you test positive for marijuana. Yes. It’s just that hemp and marijuana are members of the same species, cannabis sativa. Hemp plants that are grown for food contain as little as 0.001 percent
Tetrahydrocannabinol (thc). This means you can eat hemp as much as you want and it’ll never make you high!
Take home message:
3 tablespoons of hulled hemp seeds gives you 10 grams (g) of protein, 14g fat and 2g fiber.
Goals and attitudes:
Compared with previous attempts, how motivated to lose weight are you this time? score 1 for not at all, 2 slightly, 3 somewhat, 4 quite, 5 extremely&nbsp;
How certain are you that you will stay committed to a weight loss program for the time it will take to reach your goal?
score 1 for cannot, 2 can somewhat, 3 uncertain, 4 can tolerate well, 5 can easily
Consider all outside stress in your life (work, family obligations, etc.) to what extent can you tolerate the effort required to stick to a diet?
score 1 for very unrealistic, 2 somewhat unrealistic, 3 moderately unrealistic, 4 somewhat realistic, 5 very realistic
Think honestly about how much weight you hope to lose and how quickly you hope to lose it. Figuring a weight loss of. 5kg to 1 kg per week, how realistic is your expectation?
score 1 for always, 2 frequently, 3 occasionally, 4 rarely, 5 never.
While dieting, do you fantasize about eating a lot of your favorite foods?
score 1 for not at all, 2 slightly, 3 somewhat, 4 quite, 5 extremely
While dieting, do you feel deprived, angry, or upset?
score 1 for not at all, 2 slightly, 3 somewhat, 4 quite, 5 extremely
Scored 6 to 16 - not a good time to diet; inadequate motivation and commitment and unrealistic goals can get in your way
Scored 17 to 23 - think about ways to boost your diet readiness before you begin
Scored 24 to 30 - bingo, your path is clear.
When food is mentioned, do you want to eat even if not hungry? score 1 never, 2 rarely, 3 occasionally, 4 frequently, 5 always.
Do you have trouble controlling your eating when your favorite foods are around the house? score 1 always, 2 frequently, 3 occasionally, 4 rarely, 5 never.
How often do you eat because of physical hunger?
score 1 never, 2 rarely, 3 occasionally, 4 frequently, 5 always.
Scored 3 to 6 - try to control the attitudes that occasionally make you overeat
Scored 7 to 9 - dieting will be easier if you try to resist external cues and eat only when you are physically hungry.
Score 1 if you would eat much less, 2 if you would eat somewhat less, 3 if it would make no difference, 4 if you would eat somewhat more, and 5 if you would eat much more:
Although you planned to skip lunch, you are talked into going out to eat.
You go off your diet by eating a fattening, forbidden food.
After faithfully following your diet you decide to test yourself by eating a %u201ctreat.%u201d
Scored 3 to 7 - you recover rapidly from mistakes, but should get professional help if you often alternate between strict dieting and eating out of control
Score 8 to 11 - you have a flexible, balanced program that is not disrupted by unplanned eating
Score 12 to 15 - your reaction to problem-causing eating events can be improved.
Binging and purging:
Have you ever eaten lots of food rapidly and felt the eating was excessive and out of control?
score 2 for yes, 0 for no.
If yes, how often over the past year?
score 1 for less than once a month, 2 about once a month, 3 a few times a month, 4 about once a week, 5 about 3 times a week, 6 daily:
Have you ever purged to control your weight by using laxatives, diuretics, or induced vomitingscore 5 for yes, 0 for no.
If yes, how often during the past year? score 1 for less than once a month, 2 about once a month, 3 a few times a month, 4 about once a week, 5 about 3 times a week, 6 daily:
Scored 0 to 1 - binge eating and purging are not your problem
Scored 2 to 11 - get professional help if these eating patterns arise more often
Scored 12 to 19 %u2013 your potentially serious eating problem needs immediate professional attention.
For each of the next three questions, score 1 never, 2 rarely, 3 occasionally, 4 frequently, 5 always.
Do you overeat when you feel anxious, depressed, angry or lonely?
Do you celebrate feeling good by overeating?
When things don%u2019t go well with others or on your job, do you eat more than you would like?
Scored 3 to 8 - you don%u2019t seem to let emotions affect your eating
Scored 9 to 11 - monitor your occasional tendency to eat in response to emotional highs and lows and find alternative activities
Scored 12 to 15 - you need to find other ways than eating express your feelings.
How often do you exercise?
score 1 for never, 2 rarely, 3 occasionally, 4 somewhat, 5 frequently.
How confident are you that you can exercise regularly?
score 1 for not at all, 2 slightly, 3 somewhat, 4 highly, 5 completely.
Do you have a negative or positive picture about exercise in your mind?
score 1 for completely negative, 2 somewhat negative, 3 neutral, 4 somewhat positive, 5 completely positive.
How sure are you that you can work regular exercise into your daily schedule?
score 1 for not at all, 2 slightly, 3 somewhat, 4 quite, 5 extremely.
Scored 4 to 10 - change attitudes that are blocking your way to regular exercise
Scored 11 to 16 - to feel more positive about exercise, think of ways that are fun and fit your lifestyle
Scored 17 to 20 - your path is clear to a more active life.
In case of any diet/nutrition related query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 080 6741 7780 (dial extension: 778).