Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Uday Venkatesh HegdekarYour feedback matters!
R e. G. I am a 25yr old male and have backache f I am 54 suffering from hyper thyroidism for past 30 yrs. Presently my TSH is about 60. I am also suffering from high BP. Pse suggest me.
My dad is suffering from diabetes, utic acid problem. He is over weight. He has high cholesterol and even breathing and heart problem. please give me some solution about his diet because what all he can have in one that is supported by the other problem.
For last 15 days I had asthma. My Dr. Suggested me seroflo 50 and Asthalin (both rotocap). And Grilinctus BM. I got this after lapse of 9 years. At that time also I used to take both d pumps and use to do pranayam which helped me lot in d past. Even today I do d same. Now more or less my asthma is under control but cough generation is there and mild chest congestion. Though I am prediabetic I was able to control my sugar level (104/135). But after d above pumps and grilinctus BM my sugar short up to fasting 122-130 PP 175-210 please help me to control both sugar level and my cough generation. I do not take any medicine for d same. I hv BP 4 last 25 years I take medicine (asomex 2.5 and almighty 20) and it is under control. Your advise please.
I am 30 year old guy. Suffering from hyper thyroid. Taking 5mg carbimazole 3 times. Sometimes I felt uneasy; cough; temp 102; throat infarction etc. Guide me which foods to avoid or to have in my diet to feel better also update how many years I have to take such tablet. Can I take homeopathy with allopathy?
Hello respected doctors Aged 55 diabetic and have thyroid problem My sugar levels are before food 98+and after food 110+and hb1ac 5.8 Had an angioplasty and one stunt had put my problem is lost weight after procedure my weight was 70 kgs but now it has dropped to 63 kgs recently done all blood tests and abdomen and pelvic scanning all are normal then why I am lost so much of weight and even after 4 months I have not gained any weight it is worrying me please give me the solution.
I am suffering from hypothyroid since last 1.5 years. Taking 50 gms of thyroxine daily. My weight is gaining so much. I am taking balanced diet but still weight is gaining. Pl tell me what to do. I regularly going for walk almost 5 kms daily.
I am 41 years n diabetic. I take volglistar GM2 every day morning n evening. My fbs is 253 n PPBS is 298. How to control my sugars thru diet kindly help.
I am 50 yrs old and having type 2 diabetis for last 10yrs and on medication. Since last 6-8mnths uncontolled diabetis besides ibs problem please suggest.
I am increasing weight month by month. I am a diabetic & on insulin 200 units a day. With hypertension. Please suggest weight loss and reduction of insulin, if possible elimination of it.
Hi Doctor, I am 21 years old boy I am concerned about my health I do not want any problem in future like joint pain, diabetes, heart problem etc. What routine should I follow in terms of food and exercise to avoid these things.
What is thyroid problem in women? What are symptoms in women facing with thyroid problem and How does it effect on women's fertility?
I am a known diabetic for the past20 years the recent result of hba1 is more than 9 I have burning foot and can' t walk without amcr chappal joe to get permanent relief?
If any patient failed to become pregnant on a treatment of infertility one should be advised to take a break from treatment and take yoga session and relaxation therapy. Good result are seen after therapy.
Dear Dr. my sugar level iat fp is 140 and at pp 190 at present iam taking glored forte 500 mg before break fat and after break fast vobit. 2 mg the same I continue for supper also. Is it ok.
Sirji, I have thyroid (TSH) 8.28 plU/mL my age is 23yrs, height is 5ft 6 inches & weight is 55kg, kindly tell me what is the reason of this problem, why I have thyroid & I have hairfall & neck pain please tell solution.
Diabetes is a serious disorder which happens when your body has an unreasonably high level of blood sugar, which further leads to harmful effects. Diabetes has a wide variety of complications associated with it, and they start to build up slowly and gradually. Some of the common complications are:
- Retinopathy - In simple words, diabetes leads to eye damage by making the eye exposed and prone to severe eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma. If you have retinopathy, then you may also have face the consequence loss of vision or permanent blindness.
- Skin conditions - During diabetes, your skin health is bound to degrade to a large extent. Your skin will become thin in texture and more prone to cuts and breakages due to internal skin cell damage. Thus, the skin gets more exposed to the bacterial and viral infections and its healing process also slows down as the cell division takes longer than usual.
- Nephropathy - Nephropathy refers to kidney damage which is caused due to diabetes. The kidneys act as a filter system to the body and they filter out waste materials from the blood. Diabetes causes damage to the blood vessels of the kidneys which may further result in serious kidney disorders and may increase the risks of a sudden kidney failure.
- Cardiovascular diseases - This means that if you are having excessive diabetes, then you are at a risk of having a major heart attack or a heart stroke. Additionally, increased blood sugar levels also lead to other heart-related diseases like chest pain, narrowing of arteries etc.
- Neuropathy - It is a complication related to the nervous system of your body. The complication generally occurs in the legs as there is a numbness, burning or tingling sensation in the legs. This happens due to the extra sugar in the body, which damages the walls of the blood vessels. In the worst case scenario, you can lose sensation in the legs.
However, it is always desirable that you go and visit a doctor if the conditions persist for a longer time. Additionally, you can also depend upon some domestic care measures to bring your blood sugar levels under control.
Related Tip: Does Hormonal Imbalance Hint the Risk of Diabetes?