Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Uday RaniYour feedback matters!
My wife have a infection so we have problem in sex, she has lost off pain when we sex, and Also white blooding problem pls answer.
Wat are the benefits of taking oosure, deviry 10 mg, m2tone. Will it be easy for obtaining pregnancy.
I am 19 years old and have a problem of irregular periods from last two months, this month my date was 29 november. Yet I did not had my periods?
I am a 19 year old female. I had sex and about less than 48 hours after sex the guy told me that he had come inside me. I immediately took an Ipill. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Hi ,i am 37 years old, yesterday my pregnancy was conformed, what care should I take. And I have wait sensation.Please tell.
In a normal pregnancy, the egg that the ovaries release enters the fallopian tube. If a sperm fertilises it, the fertilised egg attaches itself inside the uterus. However, sometimes the fertilised egg can attach itself outside the uterus. This condition is called ectopic pregnancy.
Ectopic pregnancy can be detected in the first few weeks of the pregnancy itself. If your doctor does discover ectopic pregnancy, you would need immediate medical attention. Ectopic pregnancies can be sad and scary. Fortunately, one ectopic pregnancy doesn't mean you can never conceive again. Many women who lost their first baby to ectopic pregnancy have been able to have a healthy and normal pregnancy the second time around.
The causes of ectopic pregnancy include:
- An inflammation or infection of the fallopian tube can lead it to become entirely or partially blocked.
- Scar tissue from a surgery or an infection of the fallopian tube may also hinder the movement of the fertilised egg.
- Surgery in the tubes or pelvic areas in the past might cause adhesions.
- Birth defects or abnormal growths can cause anomalies in the shape of the tube.
These causes are usually followed by certain risk factors, such as:
- Age (The age group of 35-44 especially)
- An ectopic pregnancy in the past
- Previous abdominal or pelvic surgery
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Several prompted abortions
- Conceiving with an intrauterine device in place
- Endometriosis (growth of uterus lining tissues outside the uterus).
- Fertility treatments.
The signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Minimal vaginal bleeding
- Vomiting and nausea with pain
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Sharp cramps in the abdomen
- Localised pain (Pain concentrated on one side of your body)
- Pain in your neck, rectum or shoulder
- Rupture of the fallopian tubes can cause fainting due to the bleeding and pain
The treatment of ectopic pregnancy can be any one of the following:
- If the pregnancy has not progressed too far, methotrexate will be administered. This absorbs the pregnancy tissue and can save the fallopian tubes.
- The tubes may be removed if they have ruptured or stretched, and have started bleeding.
- Laparoscopic surgery (operations performed by making minor incisions) may be performed to remove or repair the tubes and recover the ectopic pregnancy.
I am 25 year old got marriage on may 10th 2015. Till now I didn't get pregnancy. Is there any problems behind that. And I want to know about thyroid.
My periods were late for 1st time. My doctor suggest me uterus sonography. The result is that there is suggestive of ovarian cyst in report, well defined anechoic cystic lesion of size, right ovary measures 2cm×3.1cm ×3.8cm n left ovary measures 1.4cm×1.8cm ×2.2cm n the volume 2.84cm. The next day of sonography my periods came after 43 days. So pls tell me what I do. Is there any chance of complication or any other disease. I'm 41 years old mother of 2 kids. My second kid is 10 years old.
When I am having sex with my wife it seems that she is not getting excited. I tried everything that is touching her private parts and all but all in vain. She always tells me that she has no feelings towards sex. please suggest what to do.
Hello. I am 24years old n m planning fr a baby. My doctor said that my two eggs have been ruptured. She has given me medicine" Neogest Sr" fr fifteen days. N asked me to wait fr my period. Can you please tel me wot r the chances of pregnancy n what happens after the eggs r ruptures. M having PCOD.
hello. I am physical attached to my b. F. But not do sex can you tell me is in that condition I am pregnant or not.
I had a 2nd cesarean on 31st august. I want to ask that can I join gym after 3 months. Doing exercise affects breast feeding. Please guide me.
What do for regular periods she is facing problems irregular or late periods. What type of food should take for regular periods.
It's been 1 year getting married. Now,wanted to be pregnant after having sex. Did lots of tests. All tests came positive. We both husband and wife are healthy couple. Although we are unable to do regular sex as he used to live in Lucknow and I in Allahabad with in laws but once in a week. Two days we get time to do sex.
She is having problem of period which come in a abnormal way nd it is not predicted when it was going to happen with heavy bleeding. Is this is a serious issue kindly suggest.
It is common belief that people are highly interested in sex. However, this is not true. There are a lot of reasons which can reduce this sexual drive, known as libido. The reasons and therefore the causes are slightly different in men and in women. Read on to know some of the most common causes of reduced arousal in men and women and how to deal with it.
Causes of reduced arousal in men:
• Physiologically, sex is greatly influenced by the sex hormones and with age, as there is a gradual decline in the amount of these hormones in circulation, the sex drive also takes a dip. This need not be the case though.
• Stressed relationships is extremely common and though hormones have a big role to play, the mind is equally if not more important. If the couples are not happy, there is going to be no sex. As plain as that!
• Excessive smoking can reduce a person’s sexual arousal and even affect performance.
• Prescription medicines, lack of exercise, anxiety and depression are other causes that also reduce sexual desire.
• Testosterone replacement therapy in males is often used to boost sexual drive.
• Lifestyle changes including regular exercise, quitting or controlled smoking, stress management, healthy relationships can go a long way in improving sexual performance.
• If there are medications that are affecting the sexual drive, talk to your doctor and switch to an alternative.
• Counselling where the partner is also involved also is very important.
Women: The causes for low sexual drive in females is very different from men.
• Cultural differences: The cultural background and upbringing contribute in a big way to how responsive a person is. When it comes to sex, we as a country are still not very frank and open, and so there could be a perceived lack of desire. This is of course in the initial stages of a relationship and given some time, things would change.
• Relationship issues: Stressed relationships are definitely a big no-no for a physical relationship. Happy relationships definitely invite a lot more intimacy between the couple.
• Hormones: Testosterone which is present in both males and females affects sexual drive in women also. This hormone also gradually reduces over age, and causes some loss of libido.
• Medical problems: Depression, anxiety, endometriosis, fibroids, thyroid issues also affect a woman’s drive.
In managing this issue in women, psychology takes over a bigger role. Talking to the woman first and if required the partner helps in solving the issues in most women. Medical conditions, if present, should be corrected to address this issue. Hormone replacement and medication substitution also may be helpful if required.