Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Uday NayakYour feedback matters!
I have some problem with my health don't know what it is because I am not getting enough sleep .at night I can't sleep before 12 at morning I can't wake up. So plss help to get good sleep. But I addicted on using mobile. Suggest me some natural fruits which can help pls.
What are the symptoms of liver infections and do we need to take antibiotics in the case of clod and flu?
I have stomach pain from last two months because of hostel food. What are the steps to take reduce stomach pain.
Never had sex with anyone, but masturbating for 10-12 year (since class 6). Suffering from premature ejaculation (ejaculates in 2-6 stroke during masturbation). Am I really suffering from P.E.?What should I do?
I can't concentrate on one thing if I do then soon I wil get tired is this a cause from excess masturbation.
My mom aged of 35, weight 60, height-5.3 suffering with acidity in chest why what is the reason for this ,and what will be the solution. And even same problem for my brother aged of 12, weight 35. They feel that hot gases flowing in the chest area. Is there any solution for this problem. Suggest.
Sir some female want to eat sperm when doing sex act, can you tell me this types of act harmful of healthy.
I have stomach infection due to which I am feeling dizziness and have an headache. Please consult on the same. Medicines which I have been taking for infection is Orni O andreko olD. Are these medicines fine or have to be changed.
Hello, ED and PE is curable permanently? My age is 38 years male. Please let me know that Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation is curable?
Now days erection takes more than fifteen minutes and orgasms gets after half an hour. Since last month, previously everything was in twenty minutes and every alternative days though I am enjoying sex daily.
My all family members are suffering from viral fever and dengue one by one. How can I protect my family members from these diseases.
Last 1 year till now i'm getting body rashes i'm using ointments and tablets but there is no use. What can I do now?
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding