Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uday HegdekarYour feedback matters!
I am 63 yr working as chief exective. Had a heavy hand life less for ten to fifteen secods and after 15 min. Again in hand and leg similar feeling -sudden ti. Mri and mra, spine whole nothing found all clear, except in blood reports cholestrol ratio 4.6, hb 11.8, uric acid 8.1, vitamin -d 23. Still having heavy had, left arm and severe weekness. Bp 140/88, sugar 161 three months average, fasting 115. Taking clavix 150, folc acid and calcium tabs.
Sir, 2 weeks ago, I have done my hydrocele surgery. So there is a question. In my mind. Is there any chances of hydrocele again or fluid comeback to the scrotum again. And 2 ND one is that when the swollen will go and and when the patient become normal?
I had a sex with my husband at 5th april and I took unwanted-72 at 7th april and again we had a unprotected sex at 8th april, after taking this pill I got a stomach pain but not the bleeding as a side effect. Will I get pregnant?
Hi, I am suffering from premature ejaculation, I have tried everything but nothing helped. Someone suggested me circumcision can help to cure PE. Can I go for it as my penis skin is tight and it hurts while penetration.
What's your advice for my 17 year old son who was diagnosed as pharyngitis (throat images earlier & now are attached). His blood & urine reports are normal as attached He has taken following medicines as attached prescriptions datewise from 27 November till date (Tab Chemoral forte, Cap.Cobadex forte, Tab. Cepodem200, Tab Dolo, Tab Parit (20Gm), Syrup Viscodyne and Syrup Polybion. He is doing gargling with salt water and Betadyne also. That E&T specialist doctor had also applied some acid solution to that swollen throat, BUT not totally. Will you revert with your advice at the earliest.
I'm 23 years old I had a Pilonidal cyst on my back with redness and lot of pain. Not able to sit and walk. Can you please suggest tablets and any remedies?
Sir, I would like to ask about my son, He is 22 years in age, from last 5 years we are watching his growth rate is stand as it is his height is 5'-3, last five years, due to non growth his body he become gone to depression due to thinking of his growth. We shall be very much thankful to you Sir if you give the valuable suggestion and improvement of height up to 3" we have tried everything but it is not favorably. Please reply as early as possible with the medicine.
I masturbate a lot Is it harmful I mean lyk 5-6 times a week How many times is OK to masturbate in a week And tell me something or some. Steps which I should use 2 stop my bad habit of masturbation.
My brother has a finger shivering while handling the objects from last two years Any medication or the exercise will help to over come this.Please tell.
when people suffering from diabetic there is a kind of weakness occur in the body . what should we take in this situation ?
I am 40 years old diabetic patient last 8 years. My latest fb is 98, pp is 80, creatinine is 1.12,TSH-0.332,Urea is 32 but 1 month earlier fb was 146, pp - 233, urea -74, TSH-5.52. So my doctor prescribed me medicines INJ. HUMAN MIXTARD 30/70 12 units before breakfast and 8 units before dinner, TABLET SEMIRECLIMET 1/2 HOUR Before breakfast and dinner, T.TELMA 40 after breakfast, T.ELTROXIN 25 MCG empty stomach. My question is my sugar level is low after breakfast so can I continue with this insulin and medicine coz earlier I don't use insulin? Also I had grade 1 fatty liver and cholelithiasis. Please tell me about cholelithiasis. Also tell what my reports says and can I take rice at dinner?
I am suffering from allergy starts in spring till end of fall. Stuffy nose all time, running nose, itchy, watery and red eyes, also with lot of sneezing. Most of the time sneezing happens when dust comes in contact with nose, or when I come from outside to inside environment. 4years ago I got surgery of deviated septum which gave much relief. What should I do? I am 23 years old male.
Diabetes is a very common lifestyle disease, which happens when your body is not able to produce the insulin hormone or does not know how to use it in the right way. In such a scenario the glucose remains in the blood, and causes your blood sugar level to shoot up. It is a common knowledge that diabetes is a home for other diseases. Therefore managing it or preventing it is of utmost importance and in order to the same, one has to focus on the overall health and fitness of your body.
But managing diabetes is a challenge that most patients face every day. This is because there are so many aspects to be kept in mind right from workout to food to stress and general health, all of which work together to help you maintain the right blood sugar levels.
Here goes a holistic approach to aid you manage diabetes:
- Keep a record of the food you consume: When you are learning to control the level of blood sugar in your body, it would be very helpful if you maintain a journal of what food items you are eating every day. This will make it easier for you to monitor your diet and even if you indulge in some delicious savory, you can easily bring about a balance by eating the right amount of healthy fruits & vegetables for the following days.
- Exercise daily: Make exercise a part of your daily routine and empower yourself to fight diabetes. Types of exercises you can follow are brisk walking, basic weight training to boost your strength, swimming and yoga. Yoga postures which are highly beneficial in managing diabetes are Pranayam (deep breathing exercises), vajrasana, chakrasana, etc. which either enhance the insulin secretion or glucose utilisation.
- Be careful about your feet: Diabetes can lead to neuropathy and in the worst case, it may cause injuries in feet that go in-noticed because low pain sensation. Therefore, proper foot care is critical. You should wash your feet regularly with cold water and pat dry with a clean, dry towel & do make it a point to inspect the feet in front of a mirror. If there is a nerve damage along with numbness, you may notice blisters, sores, bruising, swelling, calluses or skin breakage. Thus, you will have to be very careful while inspecting your feet every day.
- Get rid of extra belly fat to reduce insulin resistance: It is a vicious circle, as extra belly fat can eventually lead to insulin resistance and insulin resistance can eventually lead to weight gain, but in order to manage and control diabetes it is important that this chain must be broken. Therefore, daily exercise of minimum 20 - 30 mins is very much required. to help you get rid of belly fat and control diabetes.
- Control Blood Pressure & Cholesterol if high: Diabetes is a host of diseases and diabetic people will eventually suffer from high blood pressure and cholesterol problem. Diabetes is a major reason of artery damage, which in turn leads to high blood pressure. In order to, maintain a healthy heart and to prevent yourself against any cardiovascular diseases it is important that you keep you cholesterol and blood pressure in check.
- Get the right treatment for sleep apnea and sleepiness during the day: Sleep apnea refers to a condition that causes breathing interruptions numerous times in a day. It is triggered by faulty signals coming from your brain or due to blocking of the airway by soft tissues present in your throat. People affected with sleep apnea are more likely to have this disorder, which leads to insulin resistance and may also be called a roadblock for controlling diabetes.
- Brush and floss on a daily basis: When you are not able to control your diabetes level, it can lead to high level of glucose in the blood. Also, it can increase the level of glucose in the saliva, which in turn paves the way for a surge in tooth decay. Also, having diabetes makes it difficult for an infection to heal and thus, if you develop a gum disease, it may become very hard for you to get rid of it. So, if you make a habit of brushing and flossing regularly, you would be able to maintain good oral hygiene and save your teeth and gums from developing any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.