Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uday HegdekarYour feedback matters!
In morning I was in car and suddenly I started having a pain on the right side of sternum. It was like some was pushing hard on the chest. It stayed for 10 minutes or so. I was just sitting and not exercising. And suddenly abit of sweat and anxiousness. In morning I feel nausea everyday but after 11 it gets better till evening. I get pain on the upper back in them middle the it shifts to some other place and keeps mimicking like this throughout the day. I do not know I have been feeling abit of more sweating then before. Could it be reason of heat or something else. I did ecg and echo test and blood test and chest xray which came out normal. The cholesterol level was 211 and bp was 120/90. Could this symptom be related to heart or something else?
My son is 21 months old. Suffering from some kind if viral infection. Suffered from fever 3-4 days back. After dat sever vomiting and lose motion. Gave hiv crocin drops for fever. Noragyl-o for motions and sai-dom for vomiting. Now since last nyt he didn't did motion in any form. N also urinated hardly 6-7 yyms. Not wetting diaper since past nyt. Have lost 1.5 kg weight in 3 days. Wot sud I do to make him healthy again. N to gain his weight. Does he need glucose drips?
I am 44 years old during sex I feel my penis does not get strong so my partner could not enjoy. Then I have started taking menfos 50mg 4 hrs before the sex and result is good would like to know side effect of this tablet and what frequent should take this. After taking those tab I feel some headache but sexual pleasure is good. Kindly suggest if any alternate medicine which have no side effect. My weight is 81 kg and ht 5 feet 8 inch. Few days before I take general body test white testorine level was low as per required level. I have not taken any medicine. How to increase testorin level?
Hi. I am getting swelling in all my thumb area and in the recent past I have also gained lots of weight. I am clueless as to why this things are happening. My thumb area would get swell and some time like very rarely I ll get pain also on that particular hand. And it won't get red. And no itching sensation will be there. Kindly let me know as to why it is happening. Thanks.
I am 16 years old. I have not slept for 6 days and I am having continuous head ache. What should I do now?
I have very bad itching problem on my thighs from 5 days nd whenever I scratch the part of itching it getting black. What should I need to do? Please suggest me medicines.
Chlamydia is a STD and is caused by Chlamydia trachomatis, a bacterium that enters the body during intercourse and can infect the male or female genitals. Here are a few reasons as to why chlamydia is a rising threat:
- Chlamydia is mostly a silent infection meaning. It does not show any obvious symptoms. In case that you do have indications, they may not show up until a few weeks after you engage in sexual activity with a partner who is infected. Chlamydia can damage your reproductive system even when it does not show any signs or symptoms.
- In women, even without any signs or symptoms, Chlamydia can permanently damage the Fallopian tubes and is the main source of infertility. This may require urgent medical attention in some cases.
- It is spread through unprotected sex with someone who is already infected by the bacteria. A pregnant lady can likewise pass the disease to her child during delivery as it passes through the birth canal. This could lead to an eye infection or pneumonia in your infant. Having chlamydia may also result in an early delivery or an immature baby.
- Untreated Chlamydia in ladies can lead to infections in different parts of their reproductive framework. This infection is called pelvic incendiary disease (PID). PID frequently has no indications; however a few women may have stomach and pelvic pain. Regardless of the possibility that it does not cause any signs or symptoms at first, PID can cause a permanent damage to the reproductive system and result in long-term pelvic pain, inability to get pregnant and lead to a destructive ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the uterus).
- In men, untreated Chlamydia can bring about urethral infections as well as other kinds of complications such as swollen and delicate testicles (epididymitis), which may bring about sterility (failure to make sperm and father any children).
- Chlamydia disease increases your possibility of getting different sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as gonorrhea or HIV.
- Contamination with Chlamydia does not make a person invulnerable to the infection. From the time a person is contaminated with Chlamydia, he or she can spread the infection and keeps on doing so until properly treated.
Chlamydia can be cured with the right treatment. It is important that you take the majority of the medications your specialist recommends to cure your disease. At the point when taken properly, it will stop the disease and could diminish your odds of having complications later on. Medicine for chlamydia need not be shared with anybody. Whenever you feel like you may not have used protection while sexual intercourse, do get yourself checked for chlamydia immediately. Annual check ups for chlamydia are usually recommended to everyone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I got married on june 6th. I have Pcod civior issue. It came to know after checked with doctor. Can I get the solution for that? Can pcod solve under any medicine immediately?
My throat is little pain or not clearance always when I eat cold food like cold drink, cold water. What I do please say?
I am 33 yrs old n have stomach fluttering sensations on left side of my navel. I did sonography but reports are normal. I feel breathless ness while sleeping sometimes when there is stress or I don't get enough sleep.
What you mean by typhoid. How it will affect on the people and how they can survive from the virus fever. For the virus fever is there medicine has found if medicine found means, the medicine.
I am 24 year male, last one year facing tiredness, dull face, feel some weakness, hair loss, some time motion came with dilute like gel, if once I sit avg 30 minutes then stand that time I feel giddy, little memory loss.
Sir I have sex related problem in which can't able to control myself hand do rubbish thing please suggest me what to do.
Dear doctor I have skin problem like fungal infection b/w the legs and somewhere in my back. Since one year I used many ointments like quadriderm, demikem OC, etc but I get relief from these for 2-3 days only. I didn't get any permanent solution for the same Can you please help me out Anshu.
I am 27 years unmarried, I have lost my sexual power I think I am suffering from psychological problem.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is one of the most common disorders of digestive system producing a spectrum of symptoms such as persistent and recurring abdominal pain associated with passing of motion, change of bowel habit (diarrhea, constipation, or alternating diarrhea and constipation), etc. without any apparent cause.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is the disorder of function, which means that the bowel doesn't work, as it should. If one visualizes the bowel, it appears perfectly normal without any inflammation or other structural changes. In people with IBS, the intestines squeeze too hard or not hard enough and cause food to move too quickly or too slowly through the intestines.
What are the symptoms of IBS?
People with IBS have symptoms that can include:
- Diarrhea (often described as violent episodes of diarrhea)
- Constipation alternating with diarrhea
- Belly pains or cramps, usually in the lower half of the belly, that get worse after meals and feel better after a bowel movement
- A lot of gas or bloating
- Harder or looser stools than normal (pellets or flat ribbon stools)
- A belly that sticks out
- Stress can make symptoms worse.
How does homeopathy treat IBS?
IBS can have significant impact on individual's social, personal, and professional life. Homeopathy offers proven treatment for the IBS which treats the Mind and Body connections. IBS calls for the treatment which should address the emotional stress, the stress coping system and the intestinal hypersensitivity. This is what homeopathy attempts doping exactly. The scientific and documented study shows that the homeopathic treatment helps achieve:
- Soothing of mind
- Slowing down of negative emotions such as anxiety, sadness, frustration, hyperactivity, anger, restlessness, etc.
- Helping body's stress coping system
- Alleviating the abnormal hypersensitivity of the bowels
- Relieving the symptoms of bowel hyper-motility
- Enhancing level of joyous state of mind
- Individualistic approach whereby every patient is treated based on one's case
The Homeopathy medicine works at the deeper level, bringing the deviations of harmony among various systems of body back to normalcy. The homeopathic medicine establishes a good communication between the brain and the gut, thus ensuring proper relay of signals. The positive outcome of this is that the motility of intestines becomes regular and rhythmic, thus relieving complaints of either diarrhea or constipation or both.
Moreover, Homeopathy improves the pain threshold of individual, thus alleviating symptoms of pain and cramps associated with IBS. Homeopathy medicines work at deeper level of an individual to root out root causes. The two factors that are triggering causes of IBS are emotional stress and exaggerated sensitivity to food items.
Homeopathy has very well perceived the influences of psyche on the physique of an individual. Homeopathy medicines positively influences the emotions and thinking of an individual so that the person can cope with stress optimistically. Homeopathy medicines have proven efficacy to manage mental stress and its offshoots like IBS. Homeopathy medicines aid in minimizing food sensitivities and allergies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.