Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ubedullah U Khatri
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ubedullah U KhatriYour feedback matters!
My back is paining a lot, tried every thing, Taken painkillers, oil message but nothing works. Don't know what to do. Pain is increasing day by day.
I am 44 years old female, I have swoollen on almost all joint since last 10 years and my ankle has gone bent, please help
I am suffering from MUSCLE stiffness. Previously I suffer from Cervical Spondylosis, then Doctor ask me to take Physiotherapy. I took 2 months course of Physiotherapy and got relief. Now, some times I feel severe Muscle stiffness mainly in my back and stomach. Please advice what to do.
I have fracture in ankle of my right leg on 6th march 2016. My plaster has been removed on after 46 days. I have joined duty. Bones have been joined. I have swelling in my feet n ankle. What Shd I do to recover from swelling completely? Should I take more rest? Is 46 is not enough? Is swelling will increase with more n more walking? Kindly tell me some fast techniques to beat the swelling? please ANSWER MY EACH QUESTION. THANKS A LOT.
Hi I am 22 years old I have a problem of bones and muscles pain especially on the lower side during my first visit to local doctor who is md in heart related issue Done my ecg when I had unusual chest pain during movements of hand and checked all blood reports which came normal then too after coming back from classes at home I used to take hot water massage then I feel relaxed but then again it started to take some pain during moments tendon pains were there mostly in rib cage lower back back of chest shoulders and little in abdomen this phase took around 1 month after that my doctor told m to do vitamin d and thyroid test so I came to know that my vitamin d is 7.7 ng/ml which is deficient so I took medicine for 20 days but still I had some pain which goes from ribcage to abdomen I am still confused about bones and muscle pain 1 week prior I started coughing but not continuously I had my sleep very well during this phase besides I have lifted whole cylinder which was field before paining do I need to worry now about my health I have consulted orthopaedic Dr. And he had given me medication now I am relaxed.
Sciatica is probably one of those things which is vaguely familiar but a person is not fully aware of it. The sciatic nerve is one which is part of the spine and then spreads out over the legs. When this nerve gets pinched, it leads to sciatica, or pain of the sciatic nerve, which is tremendous! But, then, what exactly is a person to do in order to reduce the pain caused on account of sciatica?
- The best answer for this is not medication, though it does have its uses, but rather, exercises which help the situation improve and reduce the risk of the person going mad due to the pain! One of the simplest exercises that a person can start with is known quite commonly as the knee to shoulder exercise. All that one needs to do is to lie down on the back and then, raise one knee and pull it across the body, with hands wrapped around it, so that it touches the opposite shoulder. This position of the knee touching the shoulder is to be held for about half a minute. About 3 repetitions need to be done and the same with the other side.
- While it is important in the effort to relieve pain due to sciatica, it is equally important not to push oneself beyond natural limits, especially initially as this can cause injury. After all, more pain is the last thing which a person with sciatica is likely to want!
- Since it is important to keep in mind the fact that consistency is one of the key secrets to reducing the sciatic pain, it is worth keeping in mind the standing hamstring stretch. What this exercise can boast of is the fact that it is one which can be done nearly anywhere. Also, it is pretty simple, too!
- To do the standing hamstring stretch, one leg needs to be kept on an elevated surface which is not as high as the level of the hip. It is important to keep in mind that the leg is to be kept straight. The torso needs to then be bent towards the elevated leg. This process should be done slowly and again, maintained for about half a minute.
- The sitting pose is useful to remember, as well. Sitting on the floor, one leg’s ankle should rest on the other’s knee. Like the standing hamstring stretch, the upper torso is to be bent towards the extended leg. With all these exercises, relief is not far away!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!