Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. U.C.Shanghvi
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Sexual Disorders
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Submit a review for Dr. U.C.ShanghviYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. U.C.Shanghvi to be very helpful. Thanks i recent suffer herpes. Plzz help me
Hii I am 25 year old man I got an habit of masturbation Because of that my penis not get stable erection And ejaculate very fast What do I do And secondly The upper skin of my penis is tight because of tha the top part of my penis don’t come out only small part of cap comes out Please suggest me What do I do.
Chlamydia is a STD and is caused by Chlamydia trachomatis, a bacterium that enters the body during intercourse and can infect the male or female genitals. Here are a few reasons as to why chlamydia is a rising threat:
- Chlamydia is mostly a silent infection meaning. It does not show any obvious symptoms. In case that you do have indications, they may not show up until a few weeks after you engage in sexual activity with a partner who is infected. Chlamydia can damage your reproductive system even when it does not show any signs or symptoms.
- In women, even without any signs or symptoms, Chlamydia can permanently damage the Fallopian tubes and is the main source of infertility. This may require urgent medical attention in some cases.
- It is spread through unprotected sex with someone who is already infected by the bacteria. A pregnant lady can likewise pass the disease to her child during delivery as it passes through the birth canal. This could lead to an eye infection or pneumonia in your infant. Having chlamydia may also result in an early delivery or an immature baby.
- Untreated Chlamydia in ladies can lead to infections in different parts of their reproductive framework. This infection is called pelvic incendiary disease (PID). PID frequently has no indications; however a few women may have stomach and pelvic pain. Regardless of the possibility that it does not cause any signs or symptoms at first, PID can cause a permanent damage to the reproductive system and result in long-term pelvic pain, inability to get pregnant and lead to a destructive ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the uterus).
- In men, untreated Chlamydia can bring about urethral infections as well as other kinds of complications such as swollen and delicate testicles (epididymitis), which may bring about sterility (failure to make sperm and father any children).
- Chlamydia disease increases your possibility of getting different sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as gonorrhea or HIV.
- Contamination with Chlamydia does not make a person invulnerable to the infection. From the time a person is contaminated with Chlamydia, he or she can spread the infection and keeps on doing so until properly treated.
Chlamydia can be cured with the right treatment. It is important that you take the majority of the medications your specialist recommends to cure your disease. At the point when taken properly, it will stop the disease and could diminish your odds of having complications later on. Medicine for chlamydia need not be shared with anybody. Whenever you feel like you may not have used protection while sexual intercourse, do get yourself checked for chlamydia immediately. Annual check ups for chlamydia are usually recommended to everyone.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!