Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. U B PradhanYour feedback matters!
I am a big lover of chocolate in my childhood, due to all this chocolate now I am suffering from my teeth. All of my chewing teeth in in very bad condition. Every night I suffering from disaster pain. Need instant help.
For family planning, what option can be considered as most effective and convenient and for whom - husband or wife ?
Hai sir, I am Gouse. I have a small problem. My height is 5'4" my age is 23. Can I grow up my height. Is it possible. If it is possible, what precautions to take.
Hiii my name is himanshu chauhan I am 19 years old I'm suffering from headache daily what should I do.
Oatmeal is one of the world's healthiest breakfast foods.
It has soluble fibre which keeps you full for long.
Oatmeal contains a wide range of nutrients and antioxidants.
It helps in weight control and lowers risk of many health conditions.
Regular exercises like brisk walking, jogging according your capacity atleast 30 min a day and 5 to 7 days a week in nearly all peoples. Regular exercises helps in reducing weight, decrease lipid level and blood pressure and also helps in controlling blood sugars.
One should have a healthy lifestyle like avoiding fatty, oily and high calorie diet. Individuals should consume five or more servings of fruits and/or vegetables daily. This decreases the risk of coronary heart disease. Individuals should replace refined grains like white bread, white rice with whole grains whole bread and brown rice. This reduces chances of weight gain, coronary artery disease, diabetes.
Should avoid red meat and instead have sea foods, eggs, beans, nuts and seeds as a source of protein. The recommended dietary sodium intake for the general population is less than 2.3 g of sodium or 6 g of sodium chloride. Low sodium intake is associated with decreased risk of hypertension and cardiovascular events, including death.
Avoid smoking and alcohol if any. Sweetened beverages should be avoided. There shouldn't abdominal fat deposition or obesity. Yoga should be included in daily routine and has multiple health benefits.
The american diabetes association (ada) recommends testing at three-year intervals for diabetes in all adults with bmi ≥25 kg/m2 and one or more additional risk factors for diabetes family history, sedentary lifestyle, smoking etc and in individuals without risk factors, testing begin at age 45 years. Also, the individual with risk for heart diseases should be screened for lipid abnormalities.
Sir, Hi (female) age 41 height 5.1, weight 72, skin allergy, gas troubles, shoulder & joint pains, some times headeache, no bp, no sugar.
I feel pain in my back as soon as I sit with my back straight. This problem is haunting me continuously from a week or so. What should I do?
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.