Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. U B Pradhan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. U B PradhanYour feedback matters!
I have a fever from 4 to 5 days. Please describe some medicine and something other idea as soon as possible.
I want to loose my weight. But I am try all the thing like dieting, exercise all thing but my weight can not loose so what can I do for that And please also sugest good diet for weight loss.
My penile skin is very dark when compared to my normal skin and also very dry. My scrotum is also very dry and dark in Color due to the friction between scrotum and penile skin. Would you please medications.
My body weight is 62 kgs. M 19 years olf. I want to to increase my body weight. please give me suggestion.
My bp is become usually low, rt nw it is 90/58 after break fast. Is it normal? Aur should I consult with Dr.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia(BPH) is the enlargement of the prostate gland which can lead to other serious problems of the urinary tract, bladder, and kidneys.
It might be the result of an infection of the urinary tract or a scar in the bladder from an earlier surgery. Prostrate inflammation or urethral narrowing can also cause an enlargement of the gland. Kidney or bladder stones may also be responsible for prostate enlargement.
Age also plays a role in the enlargement of the gland. The hormonal changes that are natural with advances in age can cause the gland to grow in size. The prostate, in fact, doubles in size when men enter puberty, and later when they are about 25 years of age, it begins to grow again. In most cases, this growth continues for the rest of their lives.
Symptoms of BPH
As the prostate gland continues to grow, it can begin to exert pressure on the urethra. This affects the flow of urine and leads to some of the most common symptoms of BPH. These include-
- A difficulty in starting urination.
- A weak or irregular stream of urine.
- A sudden and urgent need to urinate.
- An inability to empty the bladder completely.
- An increase in the frequency of urination during the night.
- Dribbling after one finishes.
Though quite rare, you might find yourself unable to urinate or notice blood in your urine. If you notice one or more of the above-mentioned symptoms, consult a physician at your earliest possible. BPH can lead to a number of serious ailments that include bladder stones, severe damage to the bladder and even damage to the kidneys.
Role of Homeopathy
Given that in most men the prostate gland continues to grow throughout their lives, it is best to take the necessary preventive measures to ensure that it doesn’t progress to a serious health condition. Homeopathy, being both natural and effective, is one of the most popular methods of prevention.
A practitioner of homeopathy will evaluate all aspects of your lifestyle and health and prescribe a combination of medications designed to both reduce the inflammation of the prostate and regulate your urinary problems. You might even be prescribed natural pain relievers that will help manage any pain that you might be experiencing during urination. A pro-active approach is advised when it comes to the treatment of the prostate gland. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
- Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
- Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
- Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
- Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
- Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.