Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar SinghiYour feedback matters!
I'm experiencing upper back ache along with pain in my right arm, mostly when I wake up in the morning.
Hi, my mother is 48 years old and she is diabetic, she used to take insulin injection twice in a day 20-30 mg respectively. She also has arthritis nd she always suffers severe pain in her joints. Pain is that much that she used to cry. We have consulted over 100 doctors including a doctor from aiims india. But no improvement in her condition. Please if you have any cure of this deases then please tell me. I am from uttar pradesh, india. aNd one more thing we have done mri also and in that shows the fluids in joints are getting less, or generating less.
You might be an elite athlete or just a commoner. There is always a possibility for you to develop back pain while carrying out your daily activities. You might not be aware, but regular activities—like sitting at the computer, running on the treadmill or simply crawling into your bed for a good night's sleep—can affect the health of your spine. You are always at the risk of damaging your spine. These damages lead to back pain. It has been found that faulty postures can cause back pain by causing straining of the back muscles, injuring the tendons and damaging the vertebrae or ligaments. Back pain can be caused due to the overuse of a particular activity or for undertaking a new activity. Besides all these possibilities, most people put the blame on their discs for back pain.
What Are The Discs?
The human spine is composed of 24 bony vertebrae. These are placed one on top of the other. There is a thin intervertebral disc between each vertebrae. These discs look like jam doughnuts. They are made up of a hard outer shell known as the annulus fibrosis. They have a soft, jelly-like inner core known as the nucleus pulposus. They are shock absorbers.
What Happens To The Discs When An Injury Occurs?
The jelly-like soft core in the discs can often get shifted as a result of the accident or injury. Thus, the discs become a reason behind back pain. The pain could be due to the problems with the disc while carrying out tasks like —
Symptoms Of Disc-Related Pain:
Symptoms tend to vary due to the nature of the injury and the damage caused. However, some common symptoms have been listed below:
Localised back pain
Pain in thighs, lower legs and feet
Numbness or muscular weakness
It is best to consult a doctor to know about the treatment needed for back pain related to disc. Initial treatment after detection of the problem includes the following ways:
Intake of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and pain medication.
Application of heat and ice packs.
Home exercise program as suggested by the doctor.
Practicing of core and lumbar strengthening exercises.
One must stop movements that aggravate the pain and don’t take difficult physical activities. You must take adequate rest to set things right.
Do You Need Any Surgery?
It is not always needed for all disc related problems. Most issues with the disc vanish after a week. Surgery is sought only after nonsurgical treatments prove useless. The decision must be taken by a doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
I am 28 years old. If I need to stand for 3 to 4 hours then I feel so much pain in my legs especially in ankles. What I need to do, so I can get rid of this.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
Helo, doctor. My skin was damaged by some kind disease. It affect in Neck and feedback. Pls help me to cure the disease with soon Your Prescription. Reply pls.
I am 35 years old having cervical spondlytis left shoulder in spine t-3 & I am having pain in chest & burning sensation also this is because spondlytis or I should go for chest check up.
All my joint pain are only left side. Why?Is it any neurological problem or ortho? May I recover from it permanently by medicine & exercise?
Sir, I am facing the problem of my foots with pain what is the reason? can I use the pain killers if I use when I am getting pain any side effects are possible otherwise can you guide me what is the best method to reduce the problem?
Hi I am 27 years old and unmarried. I have very much back pain. What can I do for. If I stand for 10 mins continues ly pain starts. While playing cricket I can not bend.
I am 32 years old male and have a back pain for last 7 months. I have used so many Ointment Cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I got a neck pain several years approx 3 yrs. I need a permanent solution for this. Please help me out. I already took an X-ray, result would be normal.
I'm 29 years old and I'm suffering from joint stiffness since 15 years. I've used lot of medicines, consulted number of doctors but I'm not able to cure please suggest me a good medication to my problem.
I'm a 21 year old male. When I was around 10, my arm got fractured from the joint. So the doctor plastered my arm. But when the plaster removed after 1-months, it was dislocated. I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to make it to its normal shape again.
I am 18 years old I have so back bone pain and I try to avoid that but the pain was not relief me so what can I do for that please tell me the relief option of the back bone pain.
Pain on inside back right corner of penis from 1 week. Pain is more if I twist my leg and body. Im not getting whether it is muscle pain or anything related to inner side.
I m 21 yr old n facing sever back pain and cramping from last one year during first to third day of my periods. Is it normal. What should I do?
Why Surgery For Knee Pain, Slip Disc Or Other Joint Pain? When Homeopathy Can Give You Permanent Relief!
Pain may occur either when a joint move or when it is at rest. Sometimes, the pain might from stem of the muscles, ligaments, or tendons. It can be knee joint pain, shoulder joint pain, or frozen shoulder, neck pain or cervical spondylitis, back pain or lumbar spondylitis, heel pain. Examples of such conditions include tendinitis and bursitis can be cured permanently with the help of homoeopathy only.
Arthritis may be associated with the pelvis or spine joints. Different disorders affect different joints and the causes and treatment options vary accordingly. There are some disorders which affect the same joint on both the sides of the body, such as both hands and the knees. In certain disorders, the pain resulting from arthritis keeps on moving from one joint to another (migratory arthritis).
The most common joint disorders are
- Fibromyalgia (widespread tenderness and pain in the muscles), pain in whole body and tiredness
- Bursitis (inflammation of the joint cushions) or tendinitis (inflammation of the tissues which connect the bone to the muscle)
- Knee joint pain: Swollen and painful knee due to torn ligament or tendon, pain in back of knee due to baker’s cyst, less synovial fluid in knee joints cause friction and stiffness in joints.
- Shoulder joint pain or frozen shoulder: Shoulder becomes inflamed and stiff, greatly restricting motion (can’t raise arms) and causing pain. Pain is usually constant, worse at night, and aggravate in cold weather. Due to surgery or arm fracture lead immobility during recovery causes shoulder capsule to stiffen. Mostly females above 40 age or diabetic people are affected by this.
- Neck pain or cervical spondylitis: The symptoms of this are pain around the shoulder blade, stiff neck, headache mostly in back of head. Patients will complain of pain, tingling and numbness along the arms and fingers. Holding neck in an uncomfortable position for prolonged period at the time of working on computer/laptop aggravate it. Smoking, heavy lifting also causes it.
- Back pain or lumbar spondylitis: This happens because of deformity or abnormal spine curvature, inflammation of the vertebra and some amount of fusing, which gives painful stiffness in back. Pain and discomfort aggravate when standing, sitting, or walking.
- Heel pain: This occurs either under the heel (plantar fasciitis) or just behind it (Achilles tendinitis. In Post-static dyskinesia (pain after rest), symptoms tend to be worse just after getting out of bed in the morning, and after a period of rest during the day. After a bit of activity symptoms often improve a bit.
- Most of the time, the root cause is arthritis. However, the reasons which cause arthritis are different from each other, in the way:
- The types of joints involved.
- The number of joints involved.
- Whether the central area of the skeleton is involved or not.
- Whether it is (a) acute arthritis (sudden) (b)chronic arthritis (longstanding)
- Acute arthritis which affects multiple joints can be due to:
- Viral infections
- A chronic disorder which was already present in any joint
- Chronic arthritis causing pain in multiple joints is most commonly due to:
Warning Signs Include
- Swelling and redness of the joints.
- Fever, chills or sweat.
- Pain, immobility, Stiffness in joint
- Difficulty in walking, limiting range of motion in joint
Homoeopathic mode of treatment is very effective in treating joint pains. Homeopathic medicines treat joint pains by moderating the activity of immune system. They help to reduce joint inflammation and symptoms including pain, swelling and stiffness of joints.
Homoeopathy offers a wide range of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. Yet, there is not any single treatment for all problems associated with this condition. The most appropriate Homoeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is selected based on an in-depth analysis of individual symptoms. Medicine will be selected on the basis of their characteristic symptom indications and these medicines give miraculous results. For getting early results we need to take following management with medication:
- The application of heat with a heating pad will lessen the pain to a great extent.
- Cold application with ice cubes wrapped in a cloth will provide relief.
- A sling or splint bag immobilizes the joint, which relieves the pain.
“Consult with a good qualified homeopathic doctor as soon as possible for permanent cure.”