Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar SinghiYour feedback matters!
I have pain in thigh muscles and it increases when I do any house work in fact it increases as much as I am not able to walk properly. What to do.
Hi sir I have been suffering with back pain heavily from 4 months and I am working in super market I am standing at least 10 hrs for a day. What I have to done for that pain.
I am 20 years old male suffering from neck veins pain from about 4-5 days and while palpating my throat I'm feeling something below my chin something like very small gland. Please tell me some medicine to relief my neck pain.
I with my wife suffering from cold, cough from last 1. 5 month. We take 15 days treatment from ent doctor but there are no effect. My age 48 and wife 43 yrs. I also suffering with sugar, thyoride and wife with back pain .
She wants to reduce her weight, but she has cardiac problem and back ache problem. She cannot do difficult exercises. What should be done so that she can reduce little weight?
I have pain in my back (left side below) since two years. And I have done x-ray but it was normal and medicines also still no change. No pain in my burns also. What should I do. It pains very much when I sleep.
I am feeling weakness and body pain since few days. I am feeling heaviness in head and laziness all the time. Inactiveness and joint pain too. please suggest me proper medicines.
I am suffering from backbone pain at joints i.e. Just above hip please suggest me my disease and it's diagnosis.
She has backache problem in every morning when she wake up especially in lower back Also she has pain in neck in the movement, what can be hr the reason?
1. Sit straight in your chair with support of lumbar roll, rolled towel or small pillow over low back area.
2.2. Try to sit on the edge of chair so that you do not lean forward. While sitting on edge is comfortable to make your spine erect, form an arch, make your head to drop in front and your shoulders to round.
3. Drop your shoulders and rest them.
4. Arms should be close to your sides with elbows bend at 90 degree position.
5. Head should be stretch towards the ceiling.
6. Chin tuck in.
7. Upper back should be straight by rolling shoulders backwards along with tummy tuck in.
8. Neck in comfortable straight position.
9. The height of the table should be adjusted in a way so that it should not be too high or too low in the level of eyes so that neck should not bend up or down.
10. Knees should be in 90 degree flexion so that they are on level with your hips.
11. Feet should be place flat on the floor. Make sure it should make a level with knee and hip position. If knee or leg pains then you can also keep small stool or footstool or other support to rest your foot on it.
I am suffering from headache and left neck pain when I was little tired from last 7 years And increase when flashes of light.
I suffering with left knee from 2 days because I am running for get police department job. Please tell me the solution to overcome the pain.
Sir, I am 65 years old and living in delhi I have swelling in my left leg under knee and moving downword.
My father is suffering from foot drop from last 8 months and have some pain on the leg. What should be done for this condition?
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist Splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and Flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice Pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking Breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest.