Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar ShahYour feedback matters!
Due to cold while coughing blood comes with saliva in every morning for continuously 4 days. Is this any danger for me.
I am 30 yrs old and going to marry next December. Can I use lubricating oil for first time sexual intercourse? what products can I use? suggests me.
I am 56 years male, I did blood checkup and found HBa1c at 9.6% and ABG at 229 mg/dl currently I am taking Gluconorm G2 one in the morning and 1 in the night before food.
I am 26 years old married lady i am suffered from hyperthyroidism and pcod from last 4 years now thyroid is in control and pcod are still there and testosterone levels are also hegh from past one year I have no periods but on july 22 of this year I find some blood drops so on panty and some blood lumps. So my doubt is was it is period I got. Now tell me what should I do to get pregnancy ?
I am a 26 years old Male. I usually have sex with my girlfriend but sometimes My dick does not get erect at all . While I feel so much to have sex bt after foreplay my dick becomes very loose. On other part I hav sex many times. Also I am nt a good performer like other times as well. please suggest what should I do.
Have multiple lipomas in stomach and now increasing to arms. My age is 26. Lipomas are since 5 years.
I am 44 years old and doing job, I am daily going for Swimming as exercise, I am facing issue of HeadAche, in a week minimum 2 times I am facing headache issue, once have a vomiting then I am getting relax. Is there any solution available with you.
What are the main reasons of headache? I had it from many days I use many medicine but its not working at all please help.
Respected Dr's.I am cough from last 3 days. Yest wn in morning I went to spit my cough I so small part of blood in it. Today morning also this happened .what will be the cause of this and what medicine I should take. Pls advice.
Hello doctor I want to increase the size of my penis and make it more strong. So wts your advice do this? If you can give me some natural remedial for this than I will be very thankful.
Hi . My problem is with masturbation. When I masturbate my sperm will come out so early with in 4 minutes. Please give me some advise for taking it long for education. Also help me to get a big n hard cock.
STDs or sexually transmitted diseases are infections whose transmission to a healthy person from an infected person happens through sexual contact. However, with modern medicine and diagnostic techniques, there are ways to prevent, detect and cure them effectively and quickly.
Not all diseases are curable though and it is best to follow preventive measures. Also, for sexually active adults it is an absolute necessity to get tested regularly for their health as well as the well-being of their partners.
Why do people tend to avoid getting tested for STIs or sexually transmitted infections?
One of the major factors that avert people from regular tests is the social stigma attached with sexually transmitted diseases. It is absolutely imperative for sexually active adults to go for regular checkups so that if they have any infections or diseases, it can be diagnosed quickly and remedial measure can be taken appropriately.
The benefits of regular checkups:
Some of the benefits of regular checkups are mentioned here:-
- Regular checkups can detect problems at a stage when the conditions may not have progressed too much and this will make it easily treatable.
- With HIV positive patients, the quicker the testing gets done the quicker the treatment can be started. Thus, can prevent the onset of AIDS.
- Regular checkups can control the progression of the diseases such as Chlamydia, which if left untreated can cause permanent infertility.
- Getting a prospective partner tested is also a good idea as this can enable one to protect themselves from STIs.
- Symptoms for certain STIs can be similar to many other non-sexual or non-venereal diseases. Thus getting tests done is the only way to get to know if there is an STI or if it is some other nonsexual disease.
- HPV or Human Papilloma Virus can be detected easily with regular STI checkups and thus appropriate treatment can be started. If HPV isn't detected early, it can manifest much later in the form of cancer, which makes it more important to get yourself checked early on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.