Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hello doctor, I need your help. Its regarding sex. Kindly let me know that if a man want to minimize his sexual needs, what he has to do. So that he will not be in stress of sex. Is any sort of surgery available. Or any medicine which will reduce the feeling to have sex. Please help me out. Thanks.
10 days back I got a mass on my face. I want to know how to remove it without any surgery. Dr. please help.
I am age of 29 male. I am suffering from digestion problem. Can you help me. And I am increasing my weight fastly compare to previous. Now my weight is 76 kg.
I m 18 years old. I have not sleep from last two days and I have fever too. I use many home techniques but not happened.
I do masturbation once a day, regularly. Is it harmful or not? What are the side effects? And my hairs get fall every day, is it side effect of it?
I am having a headache from last three days and I haven't slept much I guess, is it something to worry about? should I take medicines or consult someone about this?
Does masturbation reduce stamina for playing football please help me out because I masturbate too much.
I have been suffering from cough for last 15 or more days. The cough got yellowish and sticky. I visited a doctor. He gave me a cough syrup named ASCORIL SF(Glenmark) and an antibiotic named CEFSAFE 500 (KLab). I took the antibiotic tablet twice daily for five days and the cough syrup 1 tsf thrice daily for 11 days. But still the yellowish sticky cough persists. Please help me.
Can everyone take liv52 That's the side effects. Actually I am running with digestion and constipation problem.
I have a ring wrm on my legs how can I treat at naturally and safe plzz help me lots of itching problem there.
Diabetes is also known as diabetes mellitus, is a group of metabolic diseases, which raises the glucose level in the blood. If suffering from diabetes, parts of your body might get affected with other diseases as well, like bad eyesight, etc.
Diabetes is of 3 types:
- Type 1 Diabetes: where your body stops insulin production.
- Type 2 Diabetes: where your body does not produce enough insulin to function on or where the cells of your body do not react toward the insulin produced
- Gestational Diabetes: This is the diabetes you or your partner may suffer from during pregnancy.
Suffering from diabetes can make your lifestyle extremely difficult as you will have to go through a lot of restrictions. In order to avoid diabetes and its various outcomes, here are some tips you can follow:
- Keep your weight in control: Make sure you are of the right weight according to your height. If you are more than what you should weigh, and you are creeping towards obesity, you have a high chance of succumbing to diabetes. If you are already obese, start working towards losing weight. Even if you lose 5% of your weight, you will slash the risk of having diabetes by 70%.
- Walk: No exercise is better and easier than walking. Try walking as much as you can. Walking will help you reduce the risk of getting affected with diabetes. If you walk for around 35 minutes every day, you are cutting down the risk of diabetes by almost 30%. Walking, being an exercise, helps your body use the insulin produced in your body more efficiently.
- Drink coffee: Coffee, unlike common belief of being harmful, is actually very beneficial when it comes to keeping diabetes at bay. Coffee contains caffeine, which is believed to improve metabolism. Coffee also has potassium, magnesium and various antioxidants which enable the cells to absorb glucose. Drinking coffee regularly might lower the risk of diabetes by 29%.
- Get proper rest at night: If you sleep for less than 6 hours every night, then the risk of you suffering from diabetes is doubled. But that doesn't mean you are supposed to oversleep. If you sleep more than 8 hours, the risk of being affected with it rises to almost 75%. Hence sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours each night for a healthy life sans diabetes.