Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar ShahYour feedback matters!
Is doing physical exercise can solve the my problem of premature ejaculation which happened due to the habit of daily masturbation?
No matter how healthy a lifestyle you lead, common cold is something no one can escape from. While a mild cold can be unpleasant to deal with, a bad cold can interfere with day to day activities and keep you restricted to your bed. While conventional medicine is not very effective when it comes to treating a cold, homoeopathy can help shorten the course of this disease and provide relief from the body ache and stuffiness associated with it.
- Aconite: Aconite is every homoeopath’s go to remedy for common cold brought on by a sudden change in weather or exposure to cold drafts. The earlier aconite is taken the more effective it is in curing a cold. Colds that cause headaches, frequent sneezing and congestion without any discharge can be effectively treated with this homoeopathic remedy.
- Arsenicum Alba: This is an excellent remedy for winter colds. In such cases, the patient will usually experience a watery discharge from the nose accompanied by congestion in the nostrils. The discharge may also cause dryness and crust around the nostrils and on the upper lip. Arsenicum alba also helps relieve headaches, sneezing and burning in the nose and throat. This homoeopathic remedy is often prescribed to people suffering from a constant cold throughout the year.
- Allium cepa: Colds that cause heavy discharge and smarting of the eyes and nose can be treated with allium cepa. In such cases, the patient will often complain of crusting around the nostrils and burning of the eyes. He may also be extra sensitive to light and sneeze excessively. Being out in the open may help temporarily relieve some of these symptoms.
- Euphrasia: This remedy is used to treat colds that affect only the upper respiratory mucous membrane. Some of the symptoms presented in such cases include copious discharge form the nose and acrid lachrymation and eruptions on the nostrils.
- Gelsemium: Gelsimium is often prescribed to treat colds that are accompanied by fever and chills and stuffiness of the head. Such patients also exhibit signs of fatigue and weakness and complain of a watery, bland discharge form the nose and frequent sneezing. Such colds are more common in the summer and spring season.
- Mercurius: Colds that affect the frontal sinuses and cause burning in the nose and eyes along with violent sneezing attacks can be treated with mercurius. In such cases, the patient may also have a tendency to perspire excessively and may complain of their symptoms being aggravated in the early mornings.