Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar.S.MangeshkarYour feedback matters!
I had my last period on 13th september 2015. I checked twice by prega news the result came negative. Is everything alright? I am really tensed. Is there anything to worry?
Hi doctor, I would need urgent help for my friend. She is in depression. She doesn't feel happy and got angry when her husband touches her. She gets irritate while he is trying to convince her for sex. When he discussed this issue with her she said my body doesn't help me and I hate these things. Could you please let me know why it is happening at all. Also she is physically weak as her hemoglobin is below normal and always feel pain in her body either in legs, headche, or pain in whole body. She also has backbone problem. She is 32 years old and got married 13 years ago. She has two children one is 12 years old and second is 4 years old and both are male. Please help me how to make her fine. Thank you.
Hi, im not married im single im 29 year old my periods was normal I do not have any problem like pcos r thyroid, I got my period on 25th sep and October 25th I should get but I didn't get period after 45 days I just got spotting but not normal please help me I should consult doctor r wat.
Dr. Meri wife ki monthly date 10 din late ho chuki h or wo pregnent bi nhi h eska main reason kya h or date kaise aayegi ?
Irregular dating menses problem in women at the age of 25, what is the cause for it and whether it effect to child birth problem?
I have regular periods but has less periods as compared to my normal quantity. I have very hard stress on mind and I continuously think day and night about it. Would this stress effects my periods?
Past Year March we aborted our first unwanted pregnancy .After six months got pregnant again but at December month doctor neglects and advices for d&c ,beacuse baby doesn't grows . So now six months again passed , Is it possible to get pregnant again and give birth to baby . Now what should I do . Suggest me pls.
My last menstrual cycle was on 17th november 2015. On 21st november had unprotected sex. Though he did not come inside me. But he rubbed his penis on my butt region outside and there was ejaculation on my butt. As soon we realized it. I soon got it washed with warm water and, later on with soap. Then within 18 hrs consumed I pill for the very first tym. As a precaution. Then after 6 days. I. E on 27 & 28th november. Had bleeding for 2 days with slight abdomen pain. And Dizziness. Then on the 34th day on 20th december 2015 I got my normal period of 4 days. In the meanwhile took 6 home pregnancy test with the prega news kit. Specifically on the 23, 27, 30, 33, 44 & 56 days after the incident. All came negative. Also after 42 day from the incident took a blood beta hcg test which showed result of less than 1 miu/ml. My cycle has always been regular from past 1 year of usually 27-33 days. But now as I m due for my next menstrual cycle. Today is the 29th day. I m having right side lower abdomen pain. And there is back pain more on right side. So just wanted to know. Are there any chance of pregnancy. Or pregnancy is ruled out completely. As I do not want to get pregnant now. Also whether is there any possibility of ectopic pregnancy? please help me soon. Advise needed in urgent. As this worry is constant killing me day by day. please help as soon As possible.
I am 31 yrs, I stopped feeding my 8months daughter. My breast milk is not drying since last week n I am going through lot of pain. What should I do so that it dries up.
I have unprotected sex with my partner. We don't want pregnancy. Please tell me what should I do to avoid pregnancy. And when earliest I will be able to know whether she is pregnant or not and suggests me how can I be assure of it. Thank you.
I am 32 year old woman and I am trying to conceive since 5 years but no success. I am under anti depressant medicine tryptomer 25 mg. I just want to know is this ok to take in ttc.
It is necessary that you detoxify your body after regular intervals because with detoxification, you not just remove the dangerous toxins from your body but also increase the vitality of your body.
In Ayurveda, all natural ingredients are used for detoxification. Ayurveda works wonders in cleansing the blood by removing impurities and toxins, accumulated in various organs of the body such as the liver, intestines, kidneys, lymphatic system, lungs and skin. It is equally effective in case of both healthy and unhealthy individuals. While the unhealthy person gets rid of the chronic diseases, the healthy person becomes fit enough to prevent diseases and stay physically and mentally fit.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is Ayurveda's primary purification and detoxification treatment. Panchakarma means "five therapies". These 5 therapeutic treatments eliminate toxins from the body, they are: Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamoskshana. The series of these five therapies help remove deep rooted stress and illness-causing toxins from the body while balancing the doshas (energies that govern all biological functions).
- Nasya: Nasya or nasal administration is a procedure of cleaning the accumulated Kapha from the head and neck region. At first, the face, head and chest is massaged thoroughly using certain herbal oil which promotes perspiration. The excess mucus accumulated in the throat, sinus and head is drained out through the nearest opening- the nose. This treatment helps in treating sinusitis, headaches, migraine, Rhinitis, facial palsy, paralysis, insomnia, frozen shoulder and neurological dysfunctions. It is also effective in improving eyesight and memory.
- Abhyanga: It is a combination of long strokes and synchronized soothing that helps in re-storing balance, harmony and composure in the body. Your body is massaged with oil in seven different positions and the type of oil is chosen based on the body equilibrium. It stimulates healing at a micro-cellular level as the oils get absorbed in the intra-follicular and intra-dermal layers of the skin. It helps you to steer clear of tiredness and enhances immunity and sleep. It cures psychological imbalances and fosters flexibility in the joints and muscles, thus rendering softness to the skin glands.
- Shirodhara: In this therapy, warm medicated oil is continuously poured on your forehead for about 30 to 45 minutes followed by a 15 to 20 minutes Abhyanga massage. Depending on your body type, milk, oil, buttermilk or herbal decoctions are used to boost up the therapeutic effect of the treatment. It provides deep relaxation to your central nervous system and rejuvenates it. Shirodhara oil regulates the functioning of your hormonal system too, eliminating ailments such as high blood pressure, migraine, anxiety and headaches. Medicated buttermilk massage treatment helps treat diabetes while medicated milk serves as a good remedy to insomnia as well.
- Kati Vasti: This is a form of sudation therapy (procedure to induce sweat without the use of heat) that helps to ease lower back pain caused due to inter-vertebral inflammation. Vasti is two types Niruha vast that is vasti with medicated decotion and other is Anuvasana vasti that is vasti with medicated oil. Like other therapy vasti has also pretherapeutic and post therapeutic technique. Pretherapeutic includes snehana lubrication internally and externally and also swedana sweat therapy.these poorvakarma help in loosening and liquefying the toxins accumulated in cells and get collected in colon. After the application of herbal medicines this toxins collected in colon is eliminated out.
- Basti (Enema or Colonic Irrigation): The term 'Basti' stands for a pouch or bag. The procedure involves introducing ayurvedic liquid and herbal concoctions made of oils and milk through the perineum or anus or the vaginal opening in women in order to cleanse and heal the lower part of the body and remove the toxins accumulated in this part through the colon and urinary tract. Basti is considered as the mother of all Panchakarma treatments. It cleanses the accumulated toxins from all the 3 doshas : Vata, Pitta and Kapha, through the colon. Basti is also highly beneficial as a rejuvenating treatment. Medicated oil or ghee and an herbal decoction is given as enema to clean the colon and increase the muscle tone. This treatment is provided for several days, based on the medical condition of a person. It provides treatment for: For Hemiplegia, Paraplegia, Colitis, Convalescence, Cervical Spondylosis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Digestive disorders, Backache & Sciatica, Hepatomegaly & Splenomegaly, Obesity, Piles, Sexual Debility & Infertility.
It is always better to practice these under the advice of an expert ayurveda practitioner.
I am 27 years female, got married before 7 months from past 2-3 months I am noticing white fluid discharge from vagina. I am worried bcoz this month I did not got my period. Pls help me.
My wife did not get her periods, she is already 15 days late, she had tried pregnancy test but it had negative results. I am not sure if we had unprotected sex, just because its late I m worried if she is pregnant. Why should it is late? Is this normal? Or sign of pregnancy? Suggest me any medicine for her to have her periods.
Hello doctor I am unmarried. I am suffering from irregular periods. I have this problem from beginning of my menstrual cycle. Now I am 24 yeas old. I want regular periods. My doctor suggested me to take krimson35. She told me that start the medicine from 5th day of my period. But I didn't got the period on 5th day. Then what I have to do? Shall I start the medicine or not?
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex. I finished inside her. And she took an I-pill after 10 min we were done. Is it fine to take an i-pill that soon, will the still be affective?
Hi. I am a software engineer. Am 30 years old and 3 years since got married. I am having pcod and thyroid. I have undergone ovarian drilling last month. What is the chance of me me getting conceived naturally? Any diet recommendations? Or dos and do nots?
My wife is 27 years old she have regular periods every month. But when she get periods on first day she experiences full stomach pain and she vomits for 3 to 4 times . After vomiting she will get a bit relief from pain. This is happening to her for almost every period cycle since her 13 years age. What could be the reason for her pain. How to get rid of this pain. She rolls on the floor due to unbearable pain which she get. We don't have children yet. Please let me know if there is any treatment for this and cause for this. Does this pain creates any problem in conceive?
‘Probiotic’ is one of the most popular word in health food industry today. The health food and grocery stores today are full of options on probiotic food and drinks. The literal meaning of probiotic is ‘for life’. Probiotics in scientific terms are microorganisms who provide enormous health benefits when consumed. In normal terms, they are friendly bacteria needed for our body to maintain a healthy gut.
Yogurt is one such super healthy food made by adding friendly bacteria to the milk. Doctors recommend eating a bowl of yogurt (400 gms) every day. Being a dairy product, Yogurt is not only packed with Calcium and Protein, it is also a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, B2, B12, Riboflavin, Potassium, Phosphorous and Magnesium.
Let’s now look at some well researched health benefits of yogurt:
Yoghurt is effective in the prevention of Osteoporosis. This calcium rich food serves great benefits when fortified with Vitamin D. Look for yogurt with a boost of vitamin D as consumption of Calcium and vitamin D on a regular basis can aid in the prevention of Osteoporosis.
In cases of gastrointestinal conditions like diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease and constipation, eating yogurt ensures that our digestive system regains its balance with good bacteria.
Many of us need to consume antibiotics in sickness to eliminate the infection. However, antibiotics not only kill disease causing, but good bacteria as well. Thus, it is very beneficial to consume yogurt especially when on antibiotics to help our body replenish lost nutrients and good bacteria.
Yogurt has now emerged as a beauty ingredient. A lot has been said about yogurt and weight management as well as its skin care benefits. A lot of beauty products now boost of yogurt goodness. Eat Yogurt and apply a yogurt mask for a spotless glowing skin!
Yogurt can leave you feeling full for long as it has high-quality protein. Thus, it can be a great snacking option. These days, yogurt occupy a big place in the food industry. We have many options over the counter from frozen yogurt, sweetened or flavored ones, smoothies to thick Greek yogurts. Though they are all great options to have, it is important to go for trusted brands and read the ingredients before you buy. Nutritionists, however, recommend fresh homemade yogurt over the ready-made ones to reap their maximum benefits.
There are many ways to add variety to your yogurt bowl every day. Whip it up with some fresh fruits; add ground flax seeds or nuts for a boost of Omega-3. Blend it with some natural honey and muesli for a perfect healthy smoothie.
Say cheers to good health with a bowl of yogurt every day! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.