Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tushar Phapale
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar PhapaleYour feedback matters!
E- eat right food
A - eat right amount of food
T- eat right food in right amount on right time
What is right food:
- Always choose easy preparations: those food items cooked easily are healthier, contain more nutrition and easy to digest.
- Avoid deep fried extra oily food: generally deep fried over cooked foods causes acidity and a gastric problem which lead to indigestion and, later on, weight gain due to the improper digestive system.
- Add colors to your diet: use color full vegetables, and eat different color fruits, it will provide phytonutrients. Phytonutrients are natural compounds found in plant foods such as vegetables, fruit, whole grain products and legumes. These plant compounds have beneficial effects working with other essential nutrients to promote good health.
Divide your plate into four sections with dairy on the side to represent the five food groups:
What is right amount of food? (it means your portion size):
One easy way to size up portions if you don't have any measurements is to use your hand as a guide:
- A clenched fist is about a cup - and a cup is the amount experts recommend for a portion of pasta, rice, cereal, vegetables, and fruit.
- A meat portion should be about as big as your palm.
- Limit the amount of added fats (like butter, mayo, or salad dressing) to the size of the top of your thumb.
Fix meal timings, and try to stick to those timings. Maintain a proper gap between meals to get it digest well.