Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tushar Phapale
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar PhapaleYour feedback matters!
I took tobacco since last 20. Years , so my teeth got dark brown. Now what should I do to became natural white teeth.
Sir/madam I have small pimples on my face I have used garner creams for my face for 3 months I did not get any change in my face.
I Have Been Having Acne On Both Sides Of My Cheeks And Pimples Developing Day By Day On My Face As They Last For A Period And Even Leave Pimple Marks (Acne) After Gone. I Even Have Tried Home Remedies and used medicated soap (acnil) But They Didn't Work At All. Yet They Leave A Dissatisfying Look On My Face. Please Do Consult Me A Right Treatment Or Medicine/ Cream. Etc.And Please Can I Know Is The Reason Behind The Cause Is Due To Heat? And Please. Please. Please Can I Get A Permanent Cure.
I am a 26 years old married woman. From the past two months before 10 days of my mensus I have pain in my breast. And the pain is very severe. But after my mensus the pain gets over.
I am 25 years of male my White Blood cell count is 11400 and I have swelling in my liver and I get bleeding from my rectal please let me know what are these symptom for?
Me on the contraceptive patch i have very irregular bleeding with it this has been co deemed by a doctor. And whenever I finally stop the bleeding which was last night I had sex and during this I started to bleed again. Could sex of kick started my irregular bleeding again?
I am 21 years old and my height is only 5 ft and 1 inch and I want to increase my height upto 6 ft. Please tell me the 100 % working medicine name which can result within a week without any side effect and can be easily available in medical store.
My teeth is broken partially since 2010 now I want to correct it. What is the advice? If rct then crowning what is the cost I will pay?
How to identify you or your loved one might be struggling with Depression?
Most of us have faced the feeling of being weighed down by life's harsh realities and have been sad or low for a long while. It is very common to be upset for some time and most people recover from this feeling and start smiling again in a short span of time. But, if you or any of your loved ones are almost always very sad and this spirit is affecting your daily life considerably, then chances are you might be undergoing a phase of depression.
Here are certain signs to watch out for to determine whether you are struggling with depression.
1. Cultivation of a pessimistic approach about everything in life - You feel a sense of hopelessness and that your situation in life will always be the same without any improvement is a sure shot sign that you are suffering from depression.
2. Sudden variation in weight or appetite - If you suddenly find that you've lost or gained a significant amount of weight without any substantial reason, then chances are high that it is happening because of your depression.
3. A significant change in sleeping patterns - If you've been experiencing insomnia lately or have got a habit of oversleeping, then these might be symptoms of depression.
4. Feeling of guilt without any particular reason - If you have started feeling guilty or constantly blame yourself for everything you've done in the past then the reason behind this may be your state of depression.
5. Anger or irritated mood - Having a low level of tolerance, getting angry quickly or always being in an irritated mood can be a prominent sign of depression.
6. Displaying an uninteresting behaviour towards regular activities - If you no longer feel pleasure in pursuing your favourite activities or things from daily life like hobbies; socialising doesn't interest you anymore then it can be a warning sign for you. In such cases, you can visit a psychiatrist to get treatment for depression.
Related Tip: Can Depression Really Increase Creativity?