Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar ObaleYour feedback matters!
I am 22. N work in central armed police. I was detailed in 01 month commando in marine sector. I practice swimming in swimming pool. I take bath before n after swimming in normal water. BT the problem is there is some skin removing problem in my both arms. N also from my shoulder. Solution pls?
I am 17 years old girl and I get I severe backache if I sit forvmore than 2 hours without support. please suggest what do I do?
Least week I was running on road now my left leg is paining. Bone of leg all over give me some suggestions how to reduce my lag pain next week my phycal test for army is any medicines in market fort it.
I am 34 yrs. Female having joints pain, uric acid is normal in range but deficiency in calcium. Bone density is done report is 2.6.
Writer's cramp is a focal dystonia of the fingers, hand, and/or forearm. Symptoms usually appear when a person is trying to do a task that requires fine motor movements, such as writing or playing a musical instrument. Clumsiness and painful tightness in the hand
and forearm occur during writing or playing, and abnormal tension
and strange posturing of hand develops.
It has a strong psycological over lay. A patient hearing of the complaints of the patient & reassuring him of recovery helps him a great deal.Tranqulizers & anti oxydents give relief.
Local Botulinum toxin injection produces temporary relief.
Retraining and learning new techniques help some patients. But the outlook is poor in some cases and may lead to the end of musical careers.
I am Purushotham from Bangalore, I am facing lot off back pain, I am using pain killer tablets which one is better for me.
My husband s suffering from severe back pain. I can not remain silent seeing him like that. So please suggest me what should I do.
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history.