Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have pcos and I want to conceive. My gynaecologist has done my hormonal test whose result is FSH 6.20, LSH 7.49, prolactin, serum 21.09 and TSH 1.44. I want to know that weather it's extent is high and in what time I will be able to conceive. My gynaecologist is giving me medicine to regulate my periods for 3 months. please help me. I am married 5 months ago. When I will be able to conceive with these conditions. Thank you.
I am 24 years old and unmarried. I am 5.1 ft height and weight about 40 kgs. I want to gain weight. Just from 2 days I started this plsn of gaining. So in the morning at 8 I drink 1 glass of milk, 2 boiled only white part and 1 banana. Then I continue with doing cycling for 20 minutes and skipping 10 minutes. I am feeling a bit pain in my stomach. I think it might be due to skipping after my stomach full. Do you think my plan of gaining weight is right? Does it have any side effects? Would you like to suggest me a better idea?
I am 22 yrs, sir I want to ask that I had unprotected sex with my girl friend on 11 Dec 2015 and she had her periods on 13 Dec which does not occur on due day due to some reason, we don't know and on 22 Dec 2015 she did pregnancy test (urine test) and the results are negative according to doctor, is there any chances of pregnancy now also or we are safe now. Is it possible dat the results may change after 1 week and they can be positive. How much possibility of change of result is there?
I am scared to have sex with her she has uterus cancer she had already treatment done for one month injunction it is harmful to my penis and I have red spot and itchy something pls give good advice me.
Normally my period cycle is 35-40 day - my question is this k aisa hone se koi prob to ni agr prob hai to suggest me what should I do Since last few months blood flow is going reduce & last month my period was only for a day & blood flow was get done very less Pls suggest me the reason.
Hello. My last period was on December 1.i hav a kid of 4 years. I hav unprotected sex after 4 years. On 4th January I checked but it was negative. Wen should I check again. Wat precautions should I take and wat to avoid. Wat to eat and avoid. Can I drive scooter now. Should I go to the hospital and test again. On 4th I I checked at home.
Is cum eating safe? Can a unmarried women eat cum often? How much gape of days should be given between 2 eating?
A tumor may be defined as an abnormal unwanted growth of tissue in any part of the body. This word need not immediately cause panic because the tumor may or may not cause a health threat. There are three types of tumors:
- Benign tumor: This is a noncancerous type of tumor. In our body, new cells are formed while the old ones called dead ones are disposed by our immune system. When this disposal of cells does not occur, the remaining dead cells form a lump, which is called a benign tumor. They are not dangerous since, they do not contain harmful fluids and do not spread. A person suffering from a benign tumor in the brain may have frequent headaches.
- Pre-malignant tumor: It is an initial disorder, or an earlier symptom of cancer manifestation. The inclination of this medical condition is that it will progressively become precarious. This is so because it is capable of conquering neighboring tissues and spreading as well. Leukoplakia is a form of premalignant cancer. They evolve as thick white patches inside the cheeks or on gums below the tongue. These patches are very difficult to be scraped off from the mouth. They are caused mainly due to chewing tobacco and smoking, and if left untreated can expand.
- Malignant tumor: These are the cancerous tumors, in which cells multiply abnormally and rapidly. They are unstable and travel along bloodstream, circulatory system and lymphatic system to other parts of the body. Sarcomas and carcinomas are the most common types of malignant tumors. While the former is related to connective tissues the latter is related to organs and glands.
The most common procedure to name the type of cancer is to refer to their site of origin. Adenocarcinoma, refers to cancer in the adenoid glands. Similarly, a benign tumor of fatty tissue is called lipoma, where as a malignant tumor in the same area is referred to as liposarcoma.
What is a biopsy? How does it relate to a tumor?
A Biopsy is a medical procedure practised by qualified medical practitioners. This procedure helps in identifying the type of tumor within a patient. It aids the doctor to conclude the type of treatment to be given to any patient. This procedure is a definite diagnosis to the identification of cancer. A Biopsy is the removal of a sample of the abnormal, unwanted tissue for laboratory examination. Biopsies are of different types, and they may be performed using ultrasound, CT scan or MRI depending on where the tumor is.
- Excisional biopsy: In this method the entire lump of excess tissue is removed.
- Incisional biopsy: Here a sample of the abnormal tissue is removed surgically.
- Needle aspiration biopsy: Here the sample is extracted with the help of a needle.
After extraction, the tissue layers are sent to pathological departments to check their composition, and cause of disease.