Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Turachi DesaiYour feedback matters!
I haven't done any sex but when I was masturbating my sperm touches my gf sex vagina and she has 2 periods after that in 2 months properly but in 3 rd months it is being late in periods. Is it mean pregnant?
I am 22 years old female. I have been noticing from last 3 months that I am having less bleeding during my periods. Earlier I used to have 6 days period but now it last only for 3-4 days from last 3 months. Can you please tell me all the possible reasons and their consequences in future? For your information I took contraceptive pills 3 times and after that also an abortion pill once at the age of 20. But I have not taken any pills from last 1 and half years. Does taking pills in past is the reason?
Does having sex increase weight in females? If yes hw do you burn it? Cause there breasts n hip groves bigger. Is this true? Hw do you control this?
My wife is 7 weeks pregnant. She had mild brown bleeding and then stopped. She is having abdominal cramping along with lower backache. What are her chances of miscarriage.
I am in iui cycle. Today is my 17th day. I got white discharge 2 days back. Now its controlled. But itching is there so what to do. Please suggest me.
Head injuries may happen because of fall, accidents, while playing sports or physical assault. It may be serious or minor.
Minor one can be attended at home but serious injuries require immediate hospitalisation.
The crucial part is how to provide a person with serious head injury first aid or an aid which a person requires before reaching hospital.
First for all practical reason treat the injury as a spinal one and keep the body and head straight, if the person is unconscious check his pulse, if necessary provide cpr, tie the wounded portion with clean piece of cloth. If it gets filled with blood, don't remove it. Tie another one. If possible apply ice to swollen area.
Remain in touch with emergency rescue team stationed at the hospital.
I had done sex with my bf it is around 40 day before and I use prega news test kit its result is positive is there any medicine who destroy this pregnancy any medicine or injection I don't want this pregnancy right now please help me.
My wife is of 25 years and I am of 26 we have married before 2 years back but from past 7 months after normal delivery of baby she lost interest in sex totally please help and suggest some medicines for her we dont have any past medical history?
I know sex during periods is not okay change of infection is v higher. Bt last night I had sex with my girlfriend and during her period's we had protected sex bt still blood leaked and after I see the blood is in my hole stomach and my legs .am I infected. Am worrying please help. What do I do now. Explain?
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.