Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Turachi DesaiYour feedback matters!
I am 7 month pregnant. And from last day I feel less movements of my fetus. It is normal in pregnancy. please rly. Thanks.
Hi I had intercourse with my husband once after that I took saheli tablet once on Monday n again one on Thursday. Shall I stop it r shud I continue it till I get my periods.
Hi I'm 28 years old house wife. I don't have menstrual from last 2 months and I have check I don't have pregnancy also. I've thyroid problem and pcos problem. What can I do now?
Dear sir/madam We married 25 feb 2016. Her period date is 23 feb. But period is not come yet. I have taken all precaution. No question of pregnancy. What should I do. I'm very tentionised. What reason of it. Before marriage she have in time period pls help me.
I am 32 year old I had just touched My penis upper part of my fiancee vagina and due to this I got red pimples on my penis also it little itching. Help how to get ease from this.
Age 27 Weight 40 Cyst in left adnexa Both fallopian tubes are blocked Left fimbrial blockage Right corneal blockage Suffering from infertility Tell me ayurvedic aur homeopathic solution without any surgical process.
My wife is 5 months pregnant, today she suddenly had menses abnormally high, are there any risk factor of miscarriage. I'm worried, please advise.
We are having 2 months baby. Baby is taking breast feed and cow's milk. We had unprotected sex but we don't want another baby yet. So can we take any contraceptive pill. Will it safe for baby and mother? If yes please suggest. Is unwanted 72 safe or ipill or any other?
Hello doctor . Am married and age is 24. This month I dint get my periods yet. And I checked pregnancy test it was negative. Doctor suggested to take duphaston tablet for five days to get periods. Please let me know how this tablet works and after taking this medicine when shall I get my period? Thanks in advance Priya.
I have one lump in right breast. There is no pain. The lump have movement also. If it is any serious problem?
Hi. After contacted with my husband I got lots of bleeding in my personal part , I was so worried now , what happened next now , I have to take any Medical treatment or what?
Breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that help in detecting lumps or other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same.
Hi. Kya aap bta skte h ki unsafe sex 3 min tk krne ke bad condom use kiya ho to pregnancy k kitne % chances h.?
Doctors, I masturbates twice and with that fluid I inside my wife's vagina. She was on 4th day of her periods. Her shortest day is 30 and longest is 45. Last two were 29 may and 2nd july. This tym it was 33 days. This happened on july 5. Now its almost 10 days after periods. Now she got a white fluid on 12th june which she said was Normal before she used to get before every periods. Pls explain me whats this abt. Is she pregnant. Am worried pls help me doctors.