Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Turachi DesaiYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old, unmarried. What are the chances for pregnancy after 2 years? After intercourse can I wait for 2 years at least for pregnancy? Please explain me this?
Mere left ovary me 2.7mm ki cyst h jisse period time bahot dard hota h. Please suggest kya ye syst medicine se thiik ho jaygi. Because i am unmarried girl. Dr. Meri marriage b h dec. Last please give me a best advice please
Im pregnant of 4 months my husband after using sandhya ayurvedic massage oil to pennis, we had intercourse is there any side effects.
I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday and he used a condom and after sex I had also taken an unwanted 72 and I am confused that I am pregnant or not and I do not want to be pregnant so please doctor help me.
Common Cause of Infertility in Males
Problems with male fertility can be caused by a number of health issues and medical treatments,we at India IVF Clinic have best treatment of male infertility. Some of these include:
• Ejaculation issues
• Antibodies that attack sperm
• Undescended testicles
• Hormone imbalances
• Sperm duct defects
• Chromosome defects
• Problems with sexual intercourse
• Certain medications
• Prior surgeries
I am 24 years old I have acne and hormonal problem I consulted skin doctor she advice me aldactone and isotroin tablets since 3 months then I have some side effects dry skin dry lips burning eyes. Its common side effects. But since 3days I have bleeding in my vagina. But my 15 days after periods.
Hi mam ,meri shaadi 2013 me hui h ab tk koi baccha nhi h .meri friend ne ek process k bare me bataya I.U.I process k baare me bataya h, uski ek Baar process hui magar wo ek month k baad hi fail ho gyi thi .uske baad usne wohi process ghar me ki apne husband k sperm le k disposal syringe me daal k apne utress me insert kar k inject kiya n she got pregnant. Usne mujhe bhi aisi Salah di h.kya aise ghar me ki gyi process (i.u.i) se ghar me pregnant hone k chances hote h?
Garlic has long been known as the health booster extraordinaire. But why? The answer lies in the compounds it packs in. Garlic contains several vital nutrients including vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes. It gets its characteristic sulphur smell from the amino acid allicin, and this is responsible for most of its health benefits. Read on to learn more about the health benefits of garlic.
- An excellent anti-oxidant: Research shows conclusively that eating garlic boosts your natural supply of hydrogen sulfide. This gas acts as an antioxidant and helps relax blood vessels and increase blood flow through them, thus promoting cardiovascular health. Higher hydrogen sulphide levels also protect the heart, thereby preventing damage to heart muscle.
- Lowers cholesterol levels: Studies have proved that garlic reduces cholesterol levels, especially LDL and triglycerides by almost 9 to 12 percent.
- Rich in antibacterial and anti-fungal properties: Garlic is a natural antibiotic and can eliminate harmful bacteria while preserving good bacteria. Its allicin content is responsible for its anti-fungal properties.
- Blood thinner: Garlic thins the blood and is an excellent bulwark against heart disease, blood clots, heart attacks and stroke.
- Immune booster: Garlic has strong antiviral properties too. It’s very effective against colds. You can reduce the length and frequency of colds by consuming garlic.
- Lowers atherosclerosis risk: As garlic acts as a blood thinner, it prevents blood clots and destroys plaque, which contribute to the development of atherosclerosis.
- Lowers blood pressure: Garlic is used as a remedy for hypertension all over the world, especially in China and Japan.
- Lowers risk of cancer: Certain cancers can be prevented by eating raw garlic. These include cancers of the stomach, colon, oesophagus, pancreas, and breasts.
Now let’s look at the downsides of garlic consumption.
- A few people may be allergic to garlic. They should never eat garlic raw. And, if they get a skin outbreak, high temperature or headache, they should stop consuming garlic. Eating up to 10 cloves a day is ok, but more than this can have unsavory results like indigestion and garlic-breath.
- Indians are great garlic users, but we make a mistake while cooking with garlic. We cook garlic immediately after crushing or chopping it. But, to maximize the health benefits, you should crush the garlic and use it to cook your curries only after letting it to sit for about 15 minutes. This triggers an enzyme reaction in the crushed garlic cloves that boosts healthy compounds in it.
- Also consume raw garlic first thing in the morning without chewing to reap its awesome health benefits.
- If you are scared of garlic breath, you can consume garlic pills, but the resultant data on these supplements has been mixed. There is no clear indication that the active ingredients in garlic responsible for giving it its health punch, remain active in a pill form too.