Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. TuggalYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant of 5 week but 2 days ago she suffered through bleeding & discharge of big clouts. Post sonography pregnancy is of 5 week, size of 1.4 mm but no cardiac activities are found. Doctor advised complete one week bed rest and take Duphaston medicine for 15 days. Doctor asked us to visit if bleeding starts again otherwise visit after two week. Thereafter doctor will advise what to do on report of ultrasound in 7 weeks. So pl. Suggest what may be the possibilities and whether should we continue pregnancy if it is ok or abort?
During pregnancy the size of vagina is increase or not? And which conditions is responsible for seizure?
I am 29, married for 3 years and I am suffering from endometriosis and my left fallopian tube is blocked. I am also taking 75 mg tablet for thyroid. Currently I am on AKT3 treatment from last 2-3 month. My doctor suggest me for the laparoscopy. So is it the last option for endo. Treatment? Also after laparoscopy is it possible to go for IVF.
I missed my period. Now it's 13 days last. I did hpt after 1 week of missed period. Last 8 months I am taking glycomet, folsafe, duphstron, my cycle is 28 days (I've PCOD) last month I toke only glycomet and folsafe. And I missed period. Between last month my husband was out of station for 10 day (in my 10th to 17th of my period). I am feeling fluttering in my lower abdomen. Is this pregnancy sign?
I suffer from severe pain during periods I get admitted. I need a cure for this. Evn hot wtr bg z nt useful.
When will ladies gets periods after delivered a baby? From when sex can start after delivered a baby?
Hi I'm Wardahtul. I went cliff jumping into water few days ago. The drop was about 5meters. I felt my under a bit hurt after the jump. Could I have harmed my uterus with the water impact? I got a little bleeding straight after and a little bit more a day later. But then suddenly it stopped (bleeding less than two days). Am I having my period? Fyi, I have irregular period.
Diabetes refers to a medical condition where the glucose level in your blood increases. It usually happens if there is an excess amount of glucose in your body and your body is unable to utilize it efficiently. In this condition your pancreas either stops producing insulin or fails to produce the requisite amount and hence prevents glucose from entering the cells of your body.
This in turn affects your blood glucose level. Millions of people around the globe are affected by diabetes irrespective of their gender or age. For most people diabetes is generally a lifelong medical condition and can affect your health seriously if it gets severe.
There are many stages and types of diabetes, such as Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, Gestational diabetes, Pre-diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetes Insipidus. Not all diabetes can be prevented but some of the above mentioned ones can be prevented with proper care. Below mentioned are eight tips to prevent diabetes
1. Eating the right portion: The primary key for preventing diabetes is choosing the right amount of food. Eating the right portions can help you to stay away from diabetes. Consider seeking advice from a nutritionist or dietician for knowing the exact portion size you should eat according to your age.
2. Exercise on a regular basis: Exercising regularly for at least half an hour a day can help you to prevent diabetes. You may consider walking or running exercises.
3. Choose the right food: Opt for whole grains as this can help you to maintain your blood sugar level and keep diabetes at bay. Also, try and avoid red meat as it contains high levels of iron which can affect insulin production and increase your chances of developing diabetes.
4. Get rid of obesity: If your BMI is more than thirty then you are suffering from obesity. Obesity increases your chances of developing diabetes. So in order to prevent diabetes you should work at maintaining a balanced weight.
5. Avoid carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks contain high levels of sugar. This can increase your chances of developing diabetes. So you should try and avoid drinks like colas.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to avert diabetes.
Hello doctor, i'm pregnant women. 2nd month. My doctor suggest me to use progesterone tablet. I use everyday night. Please advice for the same
My wife is 1 & half months pregnant. I mean consigned about what should she eat and what she shouldn't..
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I am trying to conceive, my cycles are regular 28 days, trying for 3 months but no success. What all I should do to get pregnant?
I have pcos scanning report shows me urinary bladder distended, normal wall. No calculi. Uterus retroverted, normal in size and texture Endometrium 8 mm Both ovaries are normal in size and texture. Both show multiple small peripheral follicles 4 to 7 mm. Adnexa no mass Pod no fluid. What it means please tell me doctor I want to conceive quickly so please.
Me and my wife have an unprotected sex tonight but we don't need child right now so please suggest what should I do should my wife take ipill or unwanted 72 or any other pills which can be avail without any prescription.
Hi doctor I am getting abdomen pain but not severe Today my 4th day periods past 10 years I don't have this problem its 1sec once again again getting pain pls help me now my periods stopped.
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back.