Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Trupthi KazeYour feedback matters!
I am not getting regular period and i checked for so many doctor also bt it's not clear. What should i do?
In this competetive world we all want to look good. Beautiful face is God's gift, but we all can glow our own face by taking small steps.
- take water in plenty amount
- avoid direct sunlight
- use sunscreen when ever want to go out
- use physical barrier too for covering your face while in Sun
- use good moisturiser
- take green leafy vegitables
- take help of doctor fro regular creams adn laser facial etc.
- maintenance is must for good facial glow
We are couple, we had regular intercourse and not missed middle 6-10 days. My wife has to expect her period on march 23, 2016 because her last period was on Feb 23, 2016 and her period was not started and all of sudden on 7th day after missed period she had a bleeding and we are confused is it a period or other. We had hopes and almost confirmed that she is pregnant. Please answer.
The obsession over getting the perfect body has gotten into everyone's psyche. Thanks to well equipped gyms and easily available home kits, this obsession is no longer a dream. But the gym trainers and bodybuilders suggest that in order to build muscles, following a healthy diet is also necessary. A healthy diet helps to develop the central muscle mass and burns the extra fat in the body.
Here is a list of foods you should include in your diet which will help you to gain muscle:
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in proteins and help in overall development of the muscles, making it a must have inclusion in your dietary regime. Also, the good cholesterol found in the egg yolks helps to prevent atherosclerosis.
- Nuts: Nuts such as cashews, almonds or pistachios are a perfect blend of fats, fibres, and proteins. Every ounce of cashew or almonds contains 150-170 of top-class calories. Daily intake in a small amount will help you to get the calories without any significant weight gain.
- Lentils: Lentils are useful to develop the central mass of the body. A cup of ready-to-eat lentils has a protein content of 18 grams and an overall content of 40 grams of top grade carbohydrates. A diet consisting of green salad, lentils and brown rice is recommended by gym trainers for the development of body muscles.
- Spinach: Spinach contains rich amounts of the amino acid called 'glutamine', which helps in the development of the lean muscles. Besides, a daily intake of spinach might also help to build the overall muscle strength of the body.
- Apples: Apples contain certain polyphenols which help to build the muscles and prevent any form of tiredness in the muscles. Also, polyphenols are also useful in burning the extra fat which makes it an essential fruit to have before workouts. If you are not comfortable with apple, you might also try oranges as your pre-workout fruit, which perform more or less the same function as apples.
Note: Besides the above mentioned ones, you can also include oatmeal, yogurt, organic milk, fat free chicken and beans in your dietary routine for muscle development, along with regimented body building schedules.
To keep the vagina healthy and clean, a pale white, odourless fluid is discharged from the vagina. However, in cases where there is an infection in the vagina, this discharge may change in terms of both colour and odour. This condition is known as leucorrhoea and can affect women of different ages. There are two types of leucorrhoea:
In such cases, the discharge is caused by a fluctuation in hormonal levels. It usually affects girls going through puberty, women in the state of sexual excitement or in the first trimester of pregnancy and newborn baby girls.
Inflammatory or pathological
This type of leucorrhoea may be triggered by a number of conditions including vaginal yeast infections, cervicitis and trichomonal vaginitis. Some of the symptoms of this infection are:
I am 37 years old and have two daughters of 9 years and 2 years old. After breast feeding, my breasts became very loose and a lot of fat in tummy area. Could you please suggest any cream or medication for both? thank you.
Hi Sir I am 25 years old and I am married from last one year I have an pelvic disorder and usg shows tiny peripheral follicles with increased stromal echogencity in my both ovaries (pcod) and I am taking following medication from last 6 months please give me sir suggestion what I do.
I'm 7 weeks pregnant. Since last 2-3 days I feel very hungry and have been passing stool thrice or sometimes more. There is a constant heart sinking feeling which is troubling me. Is that normal? What should Need to do?
Dietary tips to overcome PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
Hi, I am Divya Gandhi. I am owner of Diet N Cure, I’m a dietician. Today we will talk about PCOD which is a very common condition which females are suffering these days.
Now, what exactly is PCOD?
PCOD is a hormonal imbalance which can cause a number of things like insulin resistance, it can cause hirsutism plus it can cause changes in your menstruation cycle. Females who are married they can face some problem in conception as well. Now the point is what kind of diet one needs to take when a person is suffering from this kind of condition. Generally, people say that the diet should be less in carbohydrate. Do not carbohydrate; just take good amount of protein and less of fat which is wrong. Carbohydrate can be taken in PCOD but at the same time it should not be a simple carbohydrate. It should be complex carbohydrate like if you want to eat pasta, you can have whole wheat pasta, you can take wheat bran. Instead of cornflakes you can have bran flakes. Instead of white bread or refined bread you can have brown bread or multigrain bread. Plus instead of taking the wheat flour you can add a little bit of whole wheat bran to it to make it little fibrous.
Now, we talk about the fat part.
Person who is suffering from PCOD is at risk of having diabetes. So we need to cut down on the fat intake. For example instead of cooking everything in desi ghee or butter you need o switch to canola or olive oil. Plus any kind of table salt should be restricted. Because salt intake can also increase your weight. Now, we come to protein, when we are on a diet we need to put emphasis on protein. We need to give at least 1.5 gram of your body weight, ideal body weight of protein. For example, if a person is 70 kg, the person needs at least 70 gram of protein in a day; to lose weight and to give a better inch loss. Apart from it if we talk about the kitchen herbs in PCOD, there are two herbs that can act like a wonder thing.
One is leaves of the Ashok plant. What you need to do, you need to take two-three leaves and boil it in a pot, reduce the water to half, strain it, add little bit of lemon to it and consume. If you take this water approximately a month or two, I can assure you that the condition of PCOD will be better and it may get controlled. Second you can take coriander water, what you need to do, you just need to soak handful of coriander leaves overnight in a glass of water. The next morning, strain it, add a little bit of lemon so that it will detoxify you as well as drink it the next morning. So, if you want to get rid of this PCOD, these kinds of tips, you need to follow it even if a girl is not started with the menarche. So that in future you will not face any kind of problem.
If you want to talk to me or if you want to take consultation from me then you can always contact me through Lybrate.