Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Loss Treatment
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Nutrition Assessment Service
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Acute Pancreatitis Treatment
Alopecia Areata Treatment
Androgenetic Alopecia Treatment
Arterial Thrombosis Treatment
Articular Degenerative Disease Treatment
Atopic Dermatitis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Trivedi.VipulYour feedback matters!
If I want to get pregnant in the month of may and would follow doctors advice of having intercourse from day 11 to day 21 (alternative days) after periods and hav 5 mg folic acid. What are the chances that I can really get pregnant? I am really worried and want to get pregnant soon. And when can I check the pregnancy after the procedure advice by the doctor.
I haven't been able to sleep since 8 day and I am having a severe headache tried multiple home are medies but didn't work what to do? Please help me!
Hi i am Suffering from ringworm beside reproductive area from 1 month. Used many cream like sonaderm quadriderm and 2 more infection cream related to ring. It works but ring worm again regain and spread on another place. Ring spot occur at another place. Please tell me medicine like tab+cream which internally decrease infection. please tell medicine which is generally available at medical store.
Please see latest report and tell me what is about my disease Its cytology examination Specimen: rt supraclavicular swelling Microscopic: scanty cellularity with bimodal lymphoid population co relate clinically. Note: final conformation by biopsy. Smear issued.
I have white pimple like spots below and side of the two eyes. What is the reason for it and its cure ?
Hi I am 26 years old . My eyes no is -6 & -6.5 . So you can tell me what I have to do for less no for eyes .
I am 25 year female. I am having skin problem like pimple, white patches. What should I do? Please help me.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite?
newer days im thinking very much about people and situations how to decrease it thinking like that reduces my health please help me and to reduce my weight im little fatty.
I am 28 year old woman. I tested whole body check up in June 2016, in report I found my total cholesterol was 382 and triglycerides was 216. Then I started to take rosuvastatin tablets for three months. Then I tested again 28 Nov, I found its 383 and triglyceride is 230. please suggest me what I do.
Do you have a habit of getting too anxious about minor matters? Is your severe anxiety hampering the smooth functioning of your daily life? Is anxiety giving you headaches, causing insomnia and making you paranoid? All these conditions imply that you are suffering from anxiety disorder. There are several types of anxiety disorders with various symptoms, and there are effective treatment procedures for curing them as well.
Signs and symptoms of severe anxiety/ anxiety disorder: The signs of anxiety disorder vary from person to person, but one common major symptom is severe fear, tension and worry even in petty situations.
The common emotional symptoms except fear and tension include the following:
- Feelings of great apprehension or a dread feeling
- Problem with concentration
- Feeling overly tensed
- Always anticipating the worst in any situation
- Feeling restless and irritable
- Watching out for danger signs in everything
- Feeling mentally blank
Anxiety is much more than being just a feeling and several physical symptoms are observed as a result of the body's response to severe anxiety. The most common physical symptoms are as follows:
- A pounding heart
- Excessive sweating
- An upset or dizzy stomach
- Enhanced urge for urination and diarrhea
- Breathing problems
- Muscle tension
- Feeling twitches and tremors
- Severe headache and excess fatigue
- Sleeplessness or insomnia
Coping with severe anxiety:
In order to cope with anxiety disorder, you should follow these tips:
- You should connect with other people as being lonely or isolated may trigger your anxiety. Meet friends or join support groups. You should share your feelings with a loved one to ease the anxiety.
- You must start undertaking relaxation techniques such as mindfulness meditation, progressive muscle relaxation or deep breathing. These help in reducing your anxiety and make you feel relaxed.
- Regular exercise and work out is a natural stress buster and relieves anxiety. Practice different types of exercises strictly every day.
- You must get sufficient sleep as lack of sleep boosts your feelings of anxiety and tension. You should get nine hours of undisturbed sleep every night.
- You should reduce your intake of alcohol and caffeine products, which worsen your anxiety.
- You must train your mind to stay calm. The habit of needless worrying must be brought under control. You can undertake strategies such as creating a worry period, challenging the thoughts of anxiety and accepting uncertainty in life.
The self-help strategies for coping with severe anxiety can be quite effective. In some cases, fear and anxiety attacks become very severe and cause great distress in a person's life. In such cases, professional help is required. Certain behavior therapies can be undertaken for eliminating severe anxiety.