Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Hi, my mother is 48 years old and she is diabetic, she used to take insulin injection twice in a day 20-30 mg respectively. She also has arthritis nd she always suffers severe pain in her joints. Pain is that much that she used to cry. We have consulted over 100 doctors including a doctor from aiims india. But no improvement in her condition. Please if you have any cure of this deases then please tell me. I am from uttar pradesh, india. aNd one more thing we have done mri also and in that shows the fluids in joints are getting less, or generating less.
I have a some compression between L4 and L5 as per MRI for the last about 5 years. During walk (occasionally) I feel some difficulty in walking and take rest or I need to sit for about 5 minutes and than feel normal. Please advice if there is any medicine or physiotherapy ? Pramod
My question is for my sister sir she had pain in it's back and it's many part of body in regularly in night the pain very high some time she eat pain killer but pain killer not reduce the pain sir what my sister to kill she's pain sir this my sister is suffering from this problem since 2 month sir please suggest me any tips.
I am 22 years boy & I have a joint pain for last two days in every joint as I m suffered from fever for 4 days. Now the fever is not there but pain is still there, last day I have taken a medicine. But still the pain in joint are there. So what can I do.
Dear sir I'm suffering from muscle problem. I feel muscle contraction or poor muscle on my head ; between right shoulder and spine. And it feel so much tightness and heaviness. Kindly advice me what is the problem is this and how can this cure.
I am 16 years girl. I'm having severe stomach ache during my menstrual cycle. It even pains a lot at the back. I tried number of tablets. But not able to come over it.
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 6 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head.